Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solid Pinoy Reborn Give Gold to Points / death in tdm for gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Solid Pinoy Reborn Give Gold to Points / death in tdm for gold

You can see in here the Master of Solid pinoy reborn was using gold for the points in PVP RANKED. Dummy game they did to rank up in leaderboard. The other photo was using death to get some gold this person was member of Solid pinoy reborn this is unfair for us... Sts please have a massive ban for Solid pinoy Reborn cause it's unfair...

Sent from my OPPO R9 Plusm A using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

That's quite unfair for us who worked hard to grind up for pvp rank. I fought the master of Solid pinoy reborn before and accused us of a dummy game when we defeated them because the rog on its team is from my guild even tho the score was 20/19 what a sore loser now who's the one responsible for dummy games? looks like its just you LMAO

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

im against kdr farming thats why i quit seasonal. and now just like kdr farming for lb sake. But just like everybody say its legal and not againts tos i stop complaning about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

omg this is so sad :<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

He should be ashamed of himself
    Last edited by Roycedamagnet; 09-17-2020 at 06:55 AM.
    We've been sittin' here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Altarboivi right? Goodluck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mylfff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Considering how painful it is to get PvP kills for APs these days, I'm not surprised.

Isn't it similar to paying for Elusive 4 or Evasive 6 bosses though?
    Retired

10. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mylfff View Post
    Altarboivi right? Goodluck.
    Yes that's him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sjvillarete14 View Post
    Yes that's him

This sjvillarete14 [Biiography / Bringurpants] before he made this post, he already a BLACKLISTED PLAYER to join in Solid Pinoy Reborn due to the fact that he have attitude problem and very often going in/out of the guild to join other Guild [they say import player] to do Guild Battle which Solid Pinoy Reborn is totally against this behavior. I must say that this BIIOGRAPHY must be banned instead of proposing a massive ban since he deliberately go against STS rule to be used by different Guild for the sake of winning Guild Battle. We have banned so many players to join in our Guild following the STS and our Guild Rules.

Solid Pinoy Reborn have been in Arcane Legends for almost seven [7] long years with good reputation in this game and we continue to be the same and will always be.
    Last edited by Armani Boi; 09-17-2020 at 08:16 AM.
    Solid Pinoy Reborn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Dear Everyone,

This sjvillarete14 [Biiography / Bringurpants IGN] only intention is to take revenge/to do harm to Solid Pinoy Rebon Guild on the basis that we kicked/banned him.

I helped him from scratch by lending high value end items and giving free elixer and many more so he can farm better until he able to stand with his own feet already. What he is doing now to do harm Solid Pinoy Guild is very ungrateful of him.

Anyway, everyone is invited to visit our FaceBook Page "Solid Pinoy Reborn" to see how are generous in helping our guild members. Please see visit us and we are happy to welcome you all.

Sincerely yours,
    Altarboivi
    Last edited by Armani Boi; 09-17-2020 at 09:06 AM.
    Solid Pinoy Reborn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Dear STS,

I would like to request from your good office to BAN this IGN BIIOGRAPHY / BRINGURPANTS [same player] for deliberately destroying the good reputation of the Solid Pinoy Reborn. Please do look out if he rename IGN already.

Solid Pinoy Reborn have been in Arcane Legends for almost seven [7] long years with good reputation in this game and we continue to be the same and will always be. We put huge effort, sleepless nights and sacrifices to be in this game for a long years, yet there is this player who wants to destroy our good reputation. We don't allow this to happen. With that, i appreciate if you can BAN his ign.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
    Altarboivi
    Last edited by Armani Boi; 09-17-2020 at 11:45 AM.
    Solid Pinoy Reborn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    STS/dev can i ask recruiting a player to other guild to fight to their guild is against tos while farming kdr and kill for is not?
    *STS/dev can i ask recruiting a player to other guild to fight to their guild is against tos while farming kdr and kill for the sake of lb is not?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hi Royce,

I'm not ashamed thats why I'm replying you. Im not the one who should be ashamed but instsead this BIIOGRAPHY /BRINGURPANTS ign's because he was kicked out and banned in our Guild he resort to this kind action. He is ungrateful considering that our Guild/Myself help him when is has nothing until he able to stand to his own feet.

Dont just any how butt-in for the sake of just commenting if you dont know me at all.

Cheers,
    Altarboivi
    Solid Pinoy Reborn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Armani Boi View Post
    Dear STS,

I would like to request from your good office to BAN this IGN BIIOGRAPHY / BRINGURPANTS [same player] for deliberately destroying the good reputation of the Solid Pinoy Reborn. Please do look out if he rename IGN already.

Solid Pinoy Reborn have been in Arcane Legends for almost seven [7] long years with good reputation in this game and we continue to be the same and will always be. We put huge effort, sleepless nights and sacrifices to be in this game for a long years, yet there is this player who wants to destroy our good reputation. We don't allow this to happen. With that, i appreciate if you can BAN his ign.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
    Altarboivi
    A very good reputation of exploiting cs indeed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Bro but the point of this thread is about the conversion on spr guildchat not the ign of someone not on the thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Tbh the only issue here is if that buying kills for aps or whatsoever is a bannable offense. You can't just request someone to be banned or that ign ban your trying to say. Same goes for the thread op, just file a proper report instead at "support@spacetimestudios.com".

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

If you want to clear the reputation of your guild explain why the master say hes willing to pay your members death for the sake of lb. And exposing the ign to ban here on forum is against sts.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Armani Boi View Post
    Hi Royce,

I'm not ashamed thats why I'm replying you. Im not the one who should be ashamed but instsead this BIIOGRAPHY /BRINGURPANTS ign's because he was kicked out and banned in our Guild he resort to this kind action. He is ungrateful considering that our Guild/Myself help him when is has nothing until he able to stand to his own feet.

Dont just any how butt-in for the sake of just commenting if you dont know me at all.

Cheers,
    Altarboivi
    Hot news everyone I've asked Biiography's side and he told me why he became an outcast on the guild because he face their guild master on pvp so the story goes like this they played pvp rank and Bio was against it's Guild Master and of course his master beg on him to lose the battle so he could win and climb more points at the board he would pay him if he throw the game but Biiography refused no amount of gold can buy his pride and honor. So this salted Master of him outcasted him of the guild and said some hateful stuffs at him poor Biio I'm sure he worked hard for it to climb on Pvp Rank he can't just throw the game in exchange for gold Lmao. ahhahaa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zappy View Post
    Hot news everyone I've asked Biiography's side and he told me why he became an outcast on the guild because he face their guild master on pvp so the story goes like this they played pvp rank and Bio was against it's Guild Master and of course his master beg on him to lose the battle so he could win and climb more points at the board he would pay him if he throw the game but Biiography refused no amount of gold can buy his pride and honor. So this salted Master of him outcasted him of the guild and said some hateful stuffs at him poor Biio I'm sure he worked hard for it to climb on Pvp Rank he can't just throw the game in exchange for gold Lmao. ahhahaa
    FAKE NEWS FAKES NEWS FAKE STORY he gave to you!

Why he is outcast and no one is bothering him already....i will tell you why! Because have attitude problem, boastful and he think of himself as HIGH and PRO player thats why nobody is bothering him. Another thing, my guild team went on PVP [not pvp ranked] against another player who is a Ganger which we giving the dose of his own medicine.....called help and the player who came is Biiography. Knowing that he is from Solid Pinoy Reborn, how dare to have a guts to go against your own Guildmates? What a very shameful act coming from him, he never think twice. I already broadcast and make a Rule in Solid Pinoy Reborn that in PVP always check who is the enemies and if you see that its your Guildmate, better leave the PVP map or dont go against it for respect. This is the REAL STORY. With that, we make distance to him already coz we already knew what kind of player he is.

Don't just believe on his story okay!
    Last edited by Armani Boi; 09-17-2020 at 11:43 AM.
    Solid Pinoy Reborn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zappy View Post
    That's quite unfair for us who worked hard to grind up for pvp rank. I fought the master of Solid pinoy reborn before and accused us of a dummy game when we defeated them because the rog on its team is from my guild even tho the score was 20/19 what a sore loser now who's the one responsible for dummy games? looks like its just you LMAO
    Oh i see, your the rouge i fought in pvp honor ranked with the team i'm in have a rouge which is your guildmate. Yes,' i suspected immediately that its a dummy game coz your guildmate under our team always dead in 1-2 shot by enemies. I noticed when the points reached like our team have 1 pt and your team almost 14 pts or more. When i keep repeatedly saying its dummy game, thats the time our rouge [your guildmate] in the team slowly become focus so that my suspect will eventually remove hahahahaha. I remember this clearly.

So if where you, stop throwing dirt to my face but instead look at your dirt in your face first and clean okay.
    Solid Pinoy Reborn