Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
Why recolor dropable item haha when they made quest item as vanity. Ewt is nothing COMPARED to quest l71 elites so what you talking about is just selfish man
1) Ok let’s say for a moment nobody cares about the value of OG items. Why do you want old items back and now new ones? New ones would make EVERYONE happy. Answer me this.

2) What’s wrong with recolouring ewt? You still get what you want. An EWT vanity. The only thing is that it won’t look like the original. Why do you find this problematic?

3) EWT is just as rare as 71 quest elites. If you look at PL’s time line, dungeon from where EWT was looted was created and removed prior to the quest to get elites. EWT hasn’t been brought back like EMS and ESB so has stood the test of time and kept value. Technically it should be worth the same in gold as 71 quest elites but sellers are quick to accept prices that merches randomly pull out.

4) EWT is in cs or players sell them. Be sure to have enough gold to buy them and good luck . You can do it!

Read points 1,2,4 Golem. I think they’re the main ones. I think your suggestion to bring EWT back as vanity isn’t much of an issue. But why bring back the old and not in the new? Why not have recolours? I would much appreciate answer to these questions.