Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween 2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Cant wait for Halloween Event☺️ Would be awesome also the Crates if they got inside the Al, Dl, SL, PL tees...
    You would say some dumb stuff like this..
    You should've gone for the head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spullllll View Post
    Expect alot more to come from anything that comes from this guy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Lol there wouldmt be any reason for anyone to open them if there isnt such good items. They are new... We can have them on this event too. Cpild you guys please stop being selfish... Of Corse i no even need to say such things the Crate will have also tees inside... Its new Mythic crate stuff..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Lol there wouldmt be any reason for anyone to open them if there isnt such good items. They are new... We can have them on this event too. Cpild you guys please stop being selfish... Of Corse i no even need to say such things the Crate will have also tees inside... Its new Mythic crate stuff..
    Items should be released one time only. We need new stuff. I saw you shoot down a very good thing because we have an “emma costume”. That vanity idea was new and coll but you shot it down. You loved the idea of bringing back old items though. Please screw your head on the correct way and consider what you are saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Items should be released one time only. We need new stuff. I saw you shoot down a very good thing because we have an “emma costume”. That vanity idea was new and coll but you shot it down. You loved the idea of bringing back old items though. Please screw your head on the correct way and consider what you are saying.
    Haha unfortantly its emma copy �� and no one wanna wear doll costume trust me... And am thinking also about sts. Now since mythic crates not many left they are op... No one could pay. I can tell for example if they were still 500k each a lot ppl would still open them cus tees. So i see it useful for sts to add also tees to the halloween crates which makes more intresring to players Who can buy plats. We must think the way which is useful for PL future not just looking to our own inventory thats y u few guys dont like my idea

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Haha unfortantly its emma copy �� and no one wanna wear doll costume trust me... And am thinking also about sts. Now since mythic crates not many left they are op... No one could pay. I can tell for example if they were still 500k each a lot ppl would still open them cus tees. So i see it useful for sts to add also tees to the halloween crates which makes more intresring to players Who can buy plats. We must think the way which is useful for PL future not just looking to our own inventory thats y u few guys dont like my idea
    Its not a few people who dont like your ideas, its pretty much everyone except for the other couple who support this lmao. Nah i just cant get over how you throw down new ideas like its garbage but continuously pursure the re release of old items. Hell even tees should stay exclusive. All the people who want Tees, BD, and other OLD items should work for the gold and earn them. Thats what makes PL fun. The damn grind and the rewards that come with it. STS could make hella money providing new and bigger/better ideas. Ill let you think what you want dawg im really just still caught up on how you could shoot down a new idea so damn fast...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Its not a few people who dont like your ideas, its pretty much everyone except for the other couple who support this lmao. Nah i just cant get over how you throw down new ideas like its garbage but continuously pursure the re release of old items. Hell even tees should stay exclusive. All the people who want Tees, BD, and other OLD items should work for the gold and earn them. Thats what makes PL fun. The damn grind and the rewards that come with it. STS could make hella money providing new and bigger/better ideas. Ill let you think what you want dawg im really just still caught up on how you could shoot down a new idea so damn fast...
    damn right no more bd no more tees no more human faces. leave it in the past. we want new stuff!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kazori View Post
    damn right no more bd no more tees no more human faces. leave it in the past. we want new stuff!
    As i told you same few players since 2015 xD

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post: