Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Halloween 2020

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spullllll View Post
    You would say some dumb stuff like this..
    Expect alot more to come from anything that comes from this guy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

You would say some dumb stuff like this..
    Lol there wouldmt be any reason for anyone to open them if there isnt such good items. They are new... We can have them on this event too. Cpild you guys please stop being selfish... Of Corse i no even need to say such things the Crate will have also tees inside... Its new Mythic crate stuff..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    Lol there wouldmt be any reason for anyone to open them if there isnt such good items. They are new... We can have them on this event too. Cpild you guys please stop being selfish... Of Corse i no even need to say such things the Crate will have also tees inside... Its new Mythic crate stuff..
    Items should be released one time only. We need new stuff. I saw you shoot down a very good thing because we have an “emma costume”. That vanity idea was new and coll but you shot it down. You loved the idea of bringing back old items though. Please screw your head on the correct way and consider what you are saying.
    You should've gone for the head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Items should be released one time only. We need new stuff. I saw you shoot down a very good thing because we have an “emma costume”. That vanity idea was new and coll but you shot it down. You loved the idea of bringing back old items though. Please screw your head on the correct way and consider what you are saying.
    Haha unfortantly its emma copy �� and no one wanna wear doll costume trust me... And am thinking also about sts. Now since mythic crates not many left they are op... No one could pay. I can tell for example if they were still 500k each a lot ppl would still open them cus tees. So i see it useful for sts to add also tees to the halloween crates which makes more intresring to players Who can buy plats. We must think the way which is useful for PL future not just looking to our own inventory thats y u few guys dont like my idea

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Haha unfortantly its emma copy �� and no one wanna wear doll costume trust me... And am thinking also about sts. Now since mythic crates not many left they are op... No one could pay. I can tell for example if they were still 500k each a lot ppl would still open them cus tees. So i see it useful for sts to add also tees to the halloween crates which makes more intresring to players Who can buy plats. We must think the way which is useful for PL future not just looking to our own inventory thats y u few guys dont like my idea
    Its not a few people who dont like your ideas, its pretty much everyone except for the other couple who support this lmao. Nah i just cant get over how you throw down new ideas like its garbage but continuously pursure the re release of old items. Hell even tees should stay exclusive. All the people who want Tees, BD, and other OLD items should work for the gold and earn them. Thats what makes PL fun. The damn grind and the rewards that come with it. STS could make hella money providing new and bigger/better ideas. Ill let you think what you want dawg im really just still caught up on how you could shoot down a new idea so damn fast...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

To be honest my opinion is like I stated before I think it should be a 1/3 or 1/2 ratio and no more bound sets either as for the old sets or items can only be obtain with Platinum only as for the new sets they can be bought with tokens or Platinum and yes the new sets are bound if bought with tokens and tradable if bought with Platinum and if it’s a 1/3 or 1/2 ratio then the player has a choice either the old set or the new one also like I said in my post don’t release the old ones every event do it on major holiday events like Christmas, New Years, St. Patty’s Day, Easter, 4th of July, etc. At the same time it’ll give STS a chance to plan something around the old sets or items that will be purchasable tied Platinum again only able to obtain with Platinum. Also, at the same time it’ll also give them a chance to come up with new sets or items as well. Again this is my thoughts on it but to be honest I am to the point I say Cinco just remove the dang things completely from the game their are two sides to every coin and as it stand just remove them if people can’t get a long and let the “new gen” have any way to obtain it I don’t see myself old or new cuz I’ve played off and on since the game came out the so called oh players do have a stash of old items no one is dumb and ya they control well try to control the price market not only do they have that but they also have billions in gold so when one side talks about the bad idea it is well maybe cinco tbh it’s a good idea to buy a bd set at the current gold price it’s in the billions in gold the so called og players don’t know how hard and long that is in an average player with my gold loot which STS can find out it’s no one’s business but an advantage player with poor gold loot makes maybe 15mil a day again this is with poor gold loot maybe a little bit give or take and that farming all day like I do again I am the toon called Trulyamadman and if you’re a true player on Pocket Legends you know I’m farming gold all day and most the night so how do you expect a bran new player that maxed out farm almost 1.5 billion in gold that will take almost a good year so which is why I say bring back old items with new make any of it a 1/3 ratio and only obtainable by Platinum for the old set I liked how the Black Star and Blue Angel prices went down omg before it was over 120mil ez I recall at one time it was in the billions and now it’s around 20 million for the set to be honest it helped a lot of new gen also like I see all the time old gen went to Arcane Legends so really don’t stand up for old gen to be honest ya the way was paved by true old gen but its the new gen that will make the world of Pocket Legends better but again my opinion if you want to read my opinions look for it on the forum good day to all and good luck hunting to be honest I’m getting tired of farming gold not to much to be made now not making as much hmmm I wonder why 🤔🤭🤫 this is why STOP HOARDING ALL THE GOLD PEOPLE lol just kidding but for real the gold isn’t as good as it once was

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Permabanme For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Its not a few people who dont like your ideas, its pretty much everyone except for the other couple who support this lmao. Nah i just cant get over how you throw down new ideas like its garbage but continuously pursure the re release of old items. Hell even tees should stay exclusive. All the people who want Tees, BD, and other OLD items should work for the gold and earn them. Thats what makes PL fun. The damn grind and the rewards that come with it. STS could make hella money providing new and bigger/better ideas. Ill let you think what you want dawg im really just still caught up on how you could shoot down a new idea so damn fast...
    damn right no more bd no more tees no more human faces. leave it in the past. we want new stuff!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I bet you are someone who has all the above and this is why the game is dieing regardless of any thing anyone wants to say let’s be honest if you don’t bring the old back in increments the game will die that has been proven time and time again these are facts what do all games have in common before they died not letting the new players have a chance to get old items I still stand on all ten toes bring back at a 1/3 ratio and only obtainable with Platinum people can say what they feel but I am stating facts also I’m put this out their I am one person that don’t care for the old or new if it don’t have any gold loot or lucky value it don’t bother me but I want to see actual new players have a chance and I’m be honest people are butt hurt so much cuz they lost the gold value on the black star and blue angel sets and I don’t think someone should have to farm gold for months just for a set they think is cool no one is looking at how long it takes to farm 10 million in gold on this game I run a good gold loot set not the best but it takes a long time to earn without flasks and I am maxed enchantments on my gear in my opinion it’s people that cry and whine about this kind of thing and it’s the reason people like you all that this game me myself and I love to play is going to be the reason it’ll die I think it’s time for most of these people to grow up myself included and start thinking about the prices you all say is fair to be honest it’s not for no one so the more I read about this I say no I am asking Cinco to bring back all the old stuff and get these prices to drop for the new players again but only able to purchase with Platinum I was neutral but no I am so over reading Cinco please don’t or Cinco I’m quite if you do in my opinion leave cuz in my eyes you don’t love the game like you say you do maybe it is time for all you old gens to leave give up and go play Arcane or Star legends I’ve made it through worse times then to read “oh no don’t” kind of things lol sounds like baby talk again great God Cinco bring the old back one last time regardless how you do it but I am ready for a change and this will put the nail in everyone’s coffin ⚰️ it would be nice to see the old toxic players leave plus Cinco look at it like this if you make it Platinum bought you will make money which is more important not bring it back and people on this game make gold off others or being able to make them Platinum bought and you make the real money while new comers get a chance to have old items I know you know how much irl cash I spend in Platinum on my main account take a look Cinco my main ign is “Trulyamadman” and that is just in this year alone I’ll put it out their I know I’ve spent close to 1k in real life money this year alone give or take and the year isn’t over with either again this is my thoughts and I am now down for the old to come back for just a short time on a 1/3 ratio like I have stated in my post on the forum I really hope Cinco you see the good I have to offer on my thoughts it’ll do the whole game a good update good day all and blessing to all

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Permabanme For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kazori View Post
    damn right no more bd no more tees no more human faces. leave it in the past. we want new stuff!
    As i told you same few players since 2015 xD

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Permabanme View Post
    I bet you are someone who has all the above and this is why the game is dieing regardless of any thing anyone wants to say let’s be honest if you don’t bring the old back in increments the game will die that has been proven time and time again these are facts what do all games have in common before they died not letting the new players have a chance to get old items I still stand on all ten toes bring back at a 1/3 ratio and only obtainable with Platinum people can say what they feel but I am stating facts also I’m put this out their I am one person that don’t care for the old or new if it don’t have any gold loot or lucky value it don’t bother me but I want to see actual new players have a chance and I’m be honest people are butt hurt so much cuz they lost the gold value on the black star and blue angel sets and I don’t think someone should have to farm gold for months just for a set they think is cool no one is looking at how long it takes to farm 10 million in gold on this game I run a good gold loot set not the best but it takes a long time to earn without flasks and I am maxed enchantments on my gear in my opinion it’s people that cry and whine about this kind of thing and it’s the reason people like you all that this game me myself and I love to play is going to be the reason it’ll die I think it’s time for most of these people to grow up myself included and start thinking about the prices you all say is fair to be honest it’s not for no one so the more I read about this I say no I am asking Cinco to bring back all the old stuff and get these prices to drop for the new players again but only able to purchase with Platinum I was neutral but no I am so over reading Cinco please don’t or Cinco I’m quite if you do in my opinion leave cuz in my eyes you don’t love the game like you say you do maybe it is time for all you old gens to leave give up and go play Arcane or Star legends I’ve made it through worse times then to read “oh no don’t” kind of things lol sounds like baby talk again great God Cinco bring the old back one last time regardless how you do it but I am ready for a change and this will put the nail in everyone’s coffin ⚰️ it would be nice to see the old toxic players leave plus Cinco look at it like this if you make it Platinum bought you will make money which is more important not bring it back and people on this game make gold off others or being able to make them Platinum bought and you make the real money while new comers get a chance to have old items I know you know how much irl cash I spend in Platinum on my main account take a look Cinco my main ign is “Trulyamadman” and that is just in this year alone I’ll put it out their I know I’ve spent close to 1k in real life money this year alone give or take and the year isn’t over with either again this is my thoughts and I am now down for the old to come back for just a short time on a 1/3 ratio like I have stated in my post on the forum I really hope Cinco you see the good I have to offer on my thoughts it’ll do the whole game a good update good day all and blessing to all
    Nah bringing the old back will make the game die. I know countless people who will quit the game if they re release items like this. I do have the items i will admit, but i WORKED for them. I farmed xmas, halloween, 4th of july etc to get what i have. Everyone here could do the very same. And to give you a lil insight, this game barely sees new players and actually i dont think its possible to create a new acc but i could be wrong. This game is full of the oldie loyalist players who still support the game. I agree the game is dying but majority want to see new ideas and even some of the ideas taken out of the game (cough cough enchantments). All in all, as ive said before, grind the game and earn the rewards. Everyone wants all of it spoon fed to em on a silver platter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Nah bringing the old back will make the game die. I know countless people who will quit the game if they re release items like this. I do have the items i will admit, but i WORKED for them. I farmed xmas, halloween, 4th of july etc to get what i have. Everyone here could do the very same. And to give you a lil insight, this game barely sees new players and actually i dont think its possible to create a new acc but i could be wrong. This game is full of the oldie loyalist players who still support the game. I agree the game is dying but majority want to see new ideas and even some of the ideas taken out of the game (cough cough enchantments). All in all, as ive said before, grind the game and earn the rewards. Everyone wants all of it spoon fed to em on a silver platter.
    False informaation.... Trust me it makes game a live again. Everything which isnt Cap or Leaderboard item shouls get back... Like AL they bring things back which isnt lb items and game only ricing.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

First off thanks Cinco for the Platinum sale been a min. Lol and for the main part. I’ve seen a lot come in the game I have managed to keep a few playing but a lot left why cuz people want to much in gold for all their items I mean come on really I get so much heat about being op but if that’s the case stop using alts to boost items to their advantage and then remove when their done and then everyone acts like they know the true value for all items ok so someone buys a maxed Godspeed for 15mil even though it’s way up their now lol but for example maxed Godspeed for 15mil ok they use it and don’t like it so what does everyone expect to sell for the same price they bought it for sorry to say it’s not like that irl ok these same people pushing rd, bd, so fourth and etc. I know that they didn’t pay for it that much regardless if it’s rare or not I thought this game was to help and encourage people to play by helping and marching at a fair price and to be honest all that has died I stopped helping why cuz people did me so much but you can go make an alt and guess what bam I am their to help and then when you max out guess what it’s back to the same thing I have always been a solo player and I have marched and lost a lot of gold but it didn’t bother me at the time why cuz I was helping the new gen have a good experience in the game and see the potential this game has to offer to be honest i will say this Pocket Legends has not even opened up half the potential I think it has back in the day people use to submit art work and make up story lines to help pave the way and what happened the new gen then happened so my opinion if you wasn’t a player from 2010-2013 your not an og in this game at least I can give my og account that was ghosted from my mistake I did but the new gen from 03’ on out is what stopped the game from growing I am working on some art work as I speak to try and breath new life into the game I love whether it’s bringing back old items or not if it help the true new players in anyway possible then so be it I just can’t believe the so called old gen is in my opinion acting like a baby about this all because they want get the gold return like they think they should tell me how hard was it to get the sets let’s be honest complete a few quest spend small amount of gold or Platinum wow that was hard work I bet if you all didn’t happen to play at that time you all would feel the same way but no you all just happened to be on at the right time and day I’ve played with 12 year olds I know irl so what they missed out due to their age and now you want to make their gaming experience bad on here again that is the new gen we are talking about again I’ve had a lot of younger player quite why due to prices for so called rare sets so high it’s not worth it no matter how the game is go out with no gold loot farm all day with none and tell me how hard it is to get to 1 mil in any stage even isles in one day that’s a joke it took me just farming none stop for 1 1/2 days to find that out and that was a test run to see and that was farming none stop their ok with Godspeed maxed some amount of time just about add a maxed greedy around 1 day tops and remember I am on all the time I just made this account to post my ideas for the coming future of Pocket Legends it’s why I made a trend on it people can sit on the ship and bad mouth others but I don’t see them going out and doing the farming no why cuz they have all the old stuff and over price it when it’s convenient for them and low ball other when they want something lol I recall me selling merch and one sec it’s at a very nice price but then I go to sell and bam people jump on alts and say hey it’s op the cs is lower do you all know I look at the cs and go off that every time I get in the ship roflmbo that should be a scam it’s self to be honest so what if the new gen wants a chance to get the old items let them but unlike how easily you got it I say have them pay in Platinum and by all means the got a chance on release on major holidays and like I said before if anyone deserves the gold it’s Cinco and his crew at STS for letting you all play this game for free all these years did you know that don’t have to let all of use play this game for free I bet you all don’t even know the true reason why this game was made so here is the bottom line to bring people all over the world closer together with their own ideas on how to improve the game and make it feel like a good escape from the problems of irl just like hey it’s not a bad idea to bring back old items of the past I don’t care more do I even want but to others it’s a good dream and the gold prices in the game roflmbo go on to far far-fetched people don’t have time to go farm a billion in gold if it’s so easy then do it oh ya I bet you will say you have lol naw just got lucky for playing the game at the right time so this is my opinion not being rude mad just saying stop being a big baby and crying to dad about releasing old items and put your big boy britches on and take a lose that really isn’t even with nothing but about 15mil tops you all just want to jack up merch cuz it convenient for you all I guess this is why I don’t go to the ship and don’t care about having now or ever the old merch did at first but then I seen how hard it was to not just start over on a new account but to even get a mil I mean a person does get hungry and a mil is nice to place elsewhere on gold but this is coming from someone that don’t care has no tru value to me I think it looks dumb but to others it’s a cool set lol man I hate writing novels but at least it’s not short and saying just yes or no this is true facts and I live on facts not people from semi old gen saying no and not new gen saying yes I’m an og in this game started 2 times so far made this one cuz i got ban for 24hrs one time in the last event so I took advantage of it and if STS reads this could you tell me when my og account was made the ign on it was sirhalfbreed(bear) my main, madamselyna(enchantress), lordhalfbreed(pally), sirdija(archer), putmein(fox) I even start a guild called mi familia almost the day I start stopped playing the first time cuz I got sent to prison and didn’t start playing again til 3 or 4 years ago and me being me trusted someone and they took my account and ghosted it which is fine I made this “Trulyamadman” account and that one tops my og account by 100 folds yes I wish I had my og account but it is what it is I think I started playing this game in 2011 or something like that so from a true og player on this game I say let them have their chance and who knows Cinco if you have good sells on it do it again in another 10 years bro it’s irl cash for you and your team to make improvements to this I could one day see Pocket Legends going a full 3D kind of way online with better updated graphics don’t add no more caps but please look at my post I do have good points on it for the future of the game I may have been a butt when I last posted on my other account but regardless right or wrong I want to help with the future of the game I know you can look at the max hours I have been spending on here I’m out of work and taking care of my mom so ya I’m in a rough spot and I need my escape from irl thanks and the next book will be out when someone try’s to say why it’s not a good thing to bring back old items and sets I see it this way Cinco if they are true Pocket Legends then they will stay and deal with this truly over pricing items cuz they was here at the right time a 10 year old or 12 year old never had a chance I can say I had mine and I didn’t play that day but I don’t want them I am just ready for people to stop selling those for billions in gold and the new gen starts to stop playing due to this and at least STS will make irl cash on it I honestly would have to say even if the old gen leave bro the new gen will stay and I know the og gens are lifers like me so bring back the old sets/items resell them on major holidays not on every event major holidays and if people new or old wants them price them at 600 Platinum to get the old ones and then make new ones that has enchantments good ones so people will either buy the old for Platinum and get the new as bound sets or spend Platinum on both at least STS will walk away with the real truth in the end which is who’s the tru PL players here and who is just a cry baby that wants to op items cuz they happened to be in at the right time I say you semi gens need to man up cuz if you act like this irl man you want make it at all

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Permabanme For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

So much ignorance. Surprisingly this thread isn't closed. I find it funny that Cinco will close a far more important thread regarding bringing back the PvP that built this game to where it stands but isn't closing down a thread that keeps pushing for something that cinco already said isn't happening. I've seen people banned for less but this golem guy is straight pushing it with these spams.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

dmt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

False informaation.... Trust me it makes game a live again. Everything which isnt Cap or Leaderboard item shouls get back... Like AL they bring things back which isnt lb items and game only ricing.
    "Everything which isnt Cap or Leaderboard item shouls get back"..........yet you steadily ask for humania faces which are exactly that. Cap rewards that costed 15 plat to purchase.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

First off thanks Cinco for the Platinum sale been a min. Lol and for the main part. I’ve seen a lot come in the game I have managed to keep a few playing but a lot left why cuz people want to much in gold for all their items I mean come on really I get so much heat about being op but if that’s the case stop using alts to boost items to their advantage and then remove when their done and then everyone acts like they know the true value for all items ok so someone buys a maxed Godspeed for 15mil even though it’s way up their now lol but for example maxed Godspeed for 15mil ok they use it and don’t like it so what does everyone expect to sell for the same price they bought it for sorry to say it’s not like that irl ok these same people pushing rd, bd, so fourth and etc. I know that they didn’t pay for it that much regardless if it’s rare or not I thought this game was to help and encourage people to play by helping and marching at a fair price and to be honest all that has died I stopped helping why cuz people did me so much but you can go make an alt and guess what bam I am their to help and then when you max out guess what it’s back to the same thing I have always been a solo player and I have marched and lost a lot of gold but it didn’t bother me at the time why cuz I was helping the new gen have a good experience in the game and see the potential this game has to offer to be honest i will say this Pocket Legends has not even opened up half the potential I think it has back in the day people use to submit art work and make up story lines to help pave the way and what happened the new gen then happened so my opinion if you wasn’t a player from 2010-2013 your not an og in this game at least I can give my og account that was ghosted from my mistake I did but the new gen from 03’ on out is what stopped the game from growing I am working on some art work as I speak to try and breath new life into the game I love whether it’s bringing back old items or not if it help the true new players in anyway possible then so be it I just can’t believe the so called old gen is in my opinion acting like a baby about this all because they want get the gold return like they think they should tell me how hard was it to get the sets let’s be honest complete a few quest spend small amount of gold or Platinum wow that was hard work I bet if you all didn’t happen to play at that time you all would feel the same way but no you all just happened to be on at the right time and day I’ve played with 12 year olds I know irl so what they missed out due to their age and now you want to make their gaming experience bad on here again that is the new gen we are talking about again I’ve had a lot of younger player quite why due to prices for so called rare sets so high it’s not worth it no matter how the game is go out with no gold loot farm all day with none and tell me how hard it is to get to 1 mil in any stage even isles in one day that’s a joke it took me just farming none stop for 1 1/2 days to find that out and that was a test run to see and that was farming none stop their ok with Godspeed maxed some amount of time just about add a maxed greedy around 1 day tops and remember I am on all the time I just made this account to post my ideas for the coming future of Pocket Legends it’s why I made a trend on it people can sit on the ship and bad mouth others but I don’t see them going out and doing the farming no why cuz they have all the old stuff and over price it when it’s convenient for them and low ball other when they want something lol I recall me selling merch and one sec it’s at a very nice price but then I go to sell and bam people jump on alts and say hey it’s op the cs is lower do you all know I look at the cs and go off that every time I get in the ship roflmbo that should be a scam it’s self to be honest so what if the new gen wants a chance to get the old items let them but unlike how easily you got it I say have them pay in Platinum and by all means the got a chance on release on major holidays and like I said before if anyone deserves the gold it’s Cinco and his crew at STS for letting you all play this game for free all these years did you know that don’t have to let all of use play this game for free I bet you all don’t even know the true reason why this game was made so here is the bottom line to bring people all over the world closer together with their own ideas on how to improve the game and make it feel like a good escape from the problems of irl just like hey it’s not a bad idea to bring back old items of the past I don’t care more do I even want but to others it’s a good dream and the gold prices in the game roflmbo go on to far far-fetched people don’t have time to go farm a billion in gold if it’s so easy then do it oh ya I bet you will say you have lol naw just got lucky for playing the game at the right time so this is my opinion not being rude mad just saying stop being a big baby and crying to dad about releasing old items and put your big boy britches on and take a lose that really isn’t even with nothing but about 15mil tops you all just want to jack up merch cuz it convenient for you all I guess this is why I don’t go to the ship and don’t care about having now or ever the old merch did at first but then I seen how hard it was to not just start over on a new account but to even get a mil I mean a person does get hungry and a mil is nice to place elsewhere on gold but this is coming from someone that don’t care has no tru value to me I think it looks dumb but to others it’s a cool set lol man I hate writing novels but at least it’s not short and saying just yes or no this is true facts and I live on facts not people from semi old gen saying no and not new gen saying yes I’m an og in this game started 2 times so far made this one cuz i got ban for 24hrs one time in the last event so I took advantage of it and if STS reads this could you tell me when my og account was made the ign on it was sirhalfbreed(bear) my main, madamselyna(enchantress), lordhalfbreed(pally), sirdija(archer), putmein(fox) I even start a guild called mi familia almost the day I start stopped playing the first time cuz I got sent to prison and didn’t start playing again til 3 or 4 years ago and me being me trusted someone and they took my account and ghosted it which is fine I made this “Trulyamadman” account and that one tops my og account by 100 folds yes I wish I had my og account but it is what it is I think I started playing this game in 2011 or something like that so from a true og player on this game I say let them have their chance and who knows Cinco if you have good sells on it do it again in another 10 years bro it’s irl cash for you and your team to make improvements to this I could one day see Pocket Legends going a full 3D kind of way online with better updated graphics don’t add no more caps but please look at my post I do have good points on it for the future of the game I may have been a butt when I last posted on my other account but regardless right or wrong I want to help with the future of the game I know you can look at the max hours I have been spending on here I’m out of work and taking care of my mom so ya I’m in a rough spot and I need my escape from irl thanks and the next book will be out when someone try’s to say why it’s not a good thing to bring back old items and sets I see it this way Cinco if they are true Pocket Legends then they will stay and deal with this truly over pricing items cuz they was here at the right time a 10 year old or 12 year old never had a chance I can say I had mine and I didn’t play that day but I don’t want them I am just ready for people to stop selling those for billions in gold and the new gen starts to stop playing due to this and at least STS will make irl cash on it I honestly would have to say even if the old gen leave bro the new gen will stay and I know the og gens are lifers like me so bring back the old sets/items resell them on major holidays not on every event major holidays and if people new or old wants them price them at 600 Platinum to get the old ones and then make new ones that has enchantments good ones so people will either buy the old for Platinum and get the new as bound sets or spend Platinum on both at least STS will walk away with the real truth in the end which is who’s the tru PL players here and who is just a cry baby that wants to op items cuz they happened to be in at the right time I say you semi gens need to man up cuz if you act like this irl man you want make it at all
    General word of advice... you should separate your thoughts through separate paragraphs instead of keeping your post as one long block of text. It's hard on the eyes and doesn't allow a pause for the reader to think about each idea trying to be conveyed.

Your post will much more likely be read by Cinco if you structure your post this way as well instead of leaving everything in a huge block of text.

Just trying to help

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Stop with the paragraphs. Nobody cares. Release new items and don't rerelease old ones. Creativity is good for the community, simple.

P.S. --> I promise you nobody is reading that lmao

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

To be honest I bet someone did so stop nothing I have a right to post on here whatever I feel and as long as I want it and you talk about creativity you are blind and you definitely are a child grow up first ok and then talk like a man or woman now good day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

To be honest also PvP makes the most gold what a few more maps and stuff like that lol read the trend I post yesterday

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

To be honest I bet someone did so stop nothing I have a right to post on here whatever I feel and as long as I want it and you talk about creativity you are blind and you definitely are a child grow up first ok and then talk like a man or woman now good day
    Hes right though. If we as a community came up with creative ideas other than re releasing everything, we would be set. The few who do post threads only post about re releases. The one thread i do see with a nice day of the dead type theme to it gets shot down because we have an emma costume (which btw looks nothing like what the suggestions was).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I understand what everyone is saying but you all don’t get what I am sayings yes so what lol re release the old items but only to be bought in Platinum don’t do like he did this past time where people was able to obtain a bound set with tokens but like always I think outside the box while I hate to say it but all of you think about the box and what’s in it I want what is good for Pocket Legends and right now re releasing items once is a good idea and what you all scared to lose gold while STS could use the irl cash to help upgrade the game small thinker in my opinion stop thinking for yourselves and think for the greater good of this game that I know I love but can you cuz tbh if you did then stop crying over something again half of you was lucky to be on that day no 12 year old now had a chance and like I said I’d rather see this game make a come back and new items released hahaha it’ll make it so much worse to be honest it started way before vanities and pets tbh started when you all thought about yourselves and said forget the game again this is my opinion and I know I am being honest about it all I’d rather see STS get cash to help the game then watch this game fall apart because you all can’t charge players 1.5 billion in gold so forth and etc. at least be a man/woman and except your lose feel salty but new items will continue to hurt the game why cuz it’ll give all of you a reason to jack prices up and still hold back the new bloods🩸 let’s be honest no one in the game helps no one anymore why cuz no one knows who is new and not which is a messed up reason don’t deal with beggars those are the people that are not new but I’ve stated my out look on this in all honesty I just want to stop reading on a daily basis about this re releasing old items and then say I will quit so old if he does then he does get over it is all I have to say

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Permabanme For This Useful Post: