Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Deusagor scammer cheater

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Deusagor scammer cheater

Deusagor everytime cry about pvp even he don't play pvp and when he play pvp he sit in teams so his friends can play with cheating and he is old known scammer. Here is the prove how he sits in pvp and not play ruine fair matches And he ask for reasons why people gang him if this is his behavior.
    Posting here about him just for let devs know he did bad things first if someone do it for take revenge he start complain on forum.

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Findme For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Findme View Post
    Deusagor everytime cry about pvp even he don't play pvp and when he play pvp he sit in teams so his friends can play with cheating and he is old known scammer. Here is the prove how he sits in pvp and not play ruine fair matches And he ask for reasons why people gang him if this is his behavior.
    Posting here about him just for let devs know he did bad things first if someone do it for take revenge he start complain on forum.

Yes he can't play pvp he join pvp only for sitting like alts and cry here always like a kid.

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

yawns sitting lol

first and foremost Cinco said not to do this and if he ad seen this again he would take serious action against this bs

2nd
    Findme is Grooot aka azaad

3rd
    they do this everytime i kill them in the pvp fields

4th
    even after getting killed the msgs i get ull be suprised cinco and the others ofc

5th
    i was waiting to rejoin up with my team on the blue side

6th
    arkh ur one to talk after i beat u in pvp lol

7th
    everyone starts from somewhere dont they lol

8th

so your saying this despite cinco saying not to ?? do u take cinco for a kid here now

you are the reason why PvP chatting system was removed and ur the reason why this is happens.(not just u but several)

9th
    SITTING L O L i think i got a few pics of some peeps sitting and then later i was harrased by 2 others (not gonna take their names cause unlike some i have respect for people even if they are my enemies unless you push the line)

btw if im crying why did u post that pic there?
    Last edited by Deusagor; 09-18-2020 at 03:17 AM.
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

qok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

oh and also u call me a scammer and a cheater can u show me proof or anyone else proof

so what ur basically doing is lying and then complaining dude ??

cinco i request for fast action against these people for false talks and lies

Findme is grooot aka azaaad just pointing that up there once again so u guys dont miss it
    Last edited by Deusagor; 09-18-2020 at 03:19 AM.
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Findme View Post

Pffft I never have known deusagor but he’s in a no scammer guild, I’ve lended him 10mil and received it back (while not knowing him). You sound ridiculous and I know it’s only 10mil but still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Konpiusz View Post
    Pffft I never have known deusagor but he’s in a no scammer guild, I’ve lended him 10mil and received it back (while not knowing him). You sound ridiculous and I know it’s only 10mil but still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    as i said he only help his own friends and do cheat and scam other players please read my post carefully thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

konpiu clearly said while not knowing him which leads to the fact that we arent friends (yet) soo if i only scam people who are not my friend how can u explain that

grooot your a stain to DL good name nothing more

im going to start ignoring this thread unless something important arises and i seriously do wish for others who read this to not futher escalate false rumors and not to fall as low as them

Thank You!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Deusagor For This Useful Post:

qok

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

deusagor you yourself create drama on forums and attack other people. Remember when you posted screenshots of arkh? You were the first to do that. You're such a hypocrite man it's ridiculous. Dude asks cinco for action when he himself has done 10 times worse. Complete hypocrite. Plus if you really believe in yourself that much then why do you respond ? You replying with those crap replies just proves that everything was said in this thread about you was true. Truth hurts. Go ask for more of your friends in guild chat to come and say "no guys deusagor is a good person" on this thread. Go ahead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

if deusagor is scammer why has he always returned every item i have loaned to him??I thought scamming was when they dont return the items ��

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    yawns sitting lol

first and foremost Cinco said not to do this and if he ad seen this again he would take serious action against this bs

2nd
    Findme is Grooot aka azaad

3rd
    they do this everytime i kill them in the pvp fields

4th
    even after getting killed the msgs i get ull be suprised cinco and the others ofc

5th
    i was waiting to rejoin up with my team on the blue side

6th
    arkh ur one to talk after i beat u in pvp lol

7th
    everyone starts from somewhere dont they lol

8th

so your saying this despite cinco saying not to ?? do u take cinco for a kid here now

you are the reason why PvP chatting system was removed and ur the reason why this is happens.(not just u but several)

9th
    SITTING L O L i think i got a few pics of some peeps sitting and then later i was harrased by 2 others (not gonna take their names cause unlike some i have respect for people even if they are my enemies unless you push the line)

btw if im crying why did u post that pic there?
    This guy doesn't know how to respond properly so he needs to put numbers in every thing he says lol and godamn what a hypocrite. He has respect he says man I'm cringing so hard. Is the thread you made some weeks ago still there ? Maybe you should go back and see what things you've posted of screenshots and what things you've said. Mr hypocrite holy crap this dude

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hallowickedz View Post
    if deusagor is scammer why has he always returned every item i have loaned to him??I thought scamming was when they dont return the items ��
    You think he'd scam someone he knows and his friends know or someone from his guild that everyone knows? Him scamming is not recently. Btw it's pretty funny how you only commented about the scamming part, I'm glad you agree that he is everything else of what was said lol

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Forum posts should cost you Platinum.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: