Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Obsidyas...

  1. #1
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    863
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    455
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    559
    Thanked in
    247 Posts

    Default Obsidyas...

    Well since noticing this pet in the stables I must say I was looking forward to it and as soon as I saw it had landed in store i purchused this beautiful egg with plats and even paid the 225 plats to get it to level 76 because lets be honest... sitting afk most of the time doesnt earn you much XP XD

    Lord an behold however my dissapointment when I saw the pet standing next to me in town... looking rather punny considering how OP of a pet it is T.T the smoke is cool an all however for such a beautiful specimin I feel like its lacking that umphh or punch it deserves it should T.T

    Maybe even something wild like a black aura to show its signifigence of such an outstanding pet rather than looking like a malnourished Ekans out of Pokemon >.>

    1 <3

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Senior Member Spell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,403
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,352
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    734
    Thanked in
    373 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Well since noticing this pet in the stables I must say I was looking forward to it and as soon as I saw it had landed in store i purchused this beautiful egg with plats and even paid the 225 plats to get it to level 76 because lets be honest... sitting afk most of the time doesnt earn you much XP XD

    Lord an behold however my dissapointment when I saw the pet standing next to me in town... looking rather punny considering how OP of a pet it is T.T the smoke is cool an all however for such a beautiful specimin I feel like its lacking that umphh or punch it deserves it should T.T

    Maybe even something wild like a black aura to show its signifigence of such an outstanding pet rather than looking like a malnourished Ekans out of Pokemon >.>

    1 <3
    malnourished ekans lmao im done xD
    but i agree! +1
    its pretty tho

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    863
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    455
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    559
    Thanked in
    247 Posts

    Default

    Back into its pokeball it goes... Heroic Grimm I choose you!!

    Serious note the black aura you get from that level 50 victor arti would even look amazing on Obsidyas!

    1 <3

  6. #4
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,038
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    348
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    249
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

    Default

    Is this pet suppose to be more op than Iridayas as this is a plat pet?

  7. #5
    Senior Member |Ares|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    876
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    231
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    355
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

    Default

    A black aura around Obsidyas like the red one around heroic samael would be great!

    Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    306
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    120
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Well since noticing this pet in the stables I must say I was looking forward to it and as soon as I saw it had landed in store i purchused this beautiful egg with plats and even paid the 225 plats to get it to level 76 because lets be honest... sitting afk most of the time doesnt earn you much XP XD

    Lord an behold however my dissapointment when I saw the pet standing next to me in town... looking rather punny considering how OP of a pet it is T.T the smoke is cool an all however for such a beautiful specimin I feel like its lacking that umphh or punch it deserves it should T.T

    Maybe even something wild like a black aura to show its signifigence of such an outstanding pet rather than looking like a malnourished Ekans out of Pokemon >.>

    1 <3
    How do you feel about the reduction to the happiness bonus?

  10. #7
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    863
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    455
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    559
    Thanked in
    247 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    How do you feel about the reduction to the happiness bonus?
    It wasnt just the happyness bonus that made this pet glisten in my eyes :3

  11. #8
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,038
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    348
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    249
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

    Default

    I don't notice much the 25% dam reduction honestly... Nekro shield is better

  12. #9
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,167
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,618
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,839
    Thanked in
    2,930 Posts

    Default

    The pet was nerfed too soon, but now if they buff it they also risk upsetting players. Sooo, kind of at a stand still as what to do.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  13. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    306
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    120
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    To be honest it's not so much the reduction in stats and more so how it was carried out.

    When the pet was originally announced I saw the stats and had money ready to purchase a few. However, after the stat reduction nothing was said and the picture was changed in the announcement to make it appear that the stats now are the original.

    Now if that doesn't concern anyone willing to spend $100 I don't know what to tell you. In the real world that's called bait and switch.

  14. #11
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Cloud420,England
    Posts
    863
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    455
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    559
    Thanked in
    247 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    To be honest it's not so much the reduction in stats and more so how it was carried out.

    When the pet was originally announced I saw the stats and had money ready to purchase a few. However, after the stat reduction nothing was said and the picture was changed in the announcement to make it appear that the stats now are the original.

    Now if that doesn't concern anyone willing to spend $100 I don't know what to tell you. In the real world that's called bait and switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The pet was nerfed too soon, but now if they buff it they also risk upsetting players. Sooo, kind of at a stand still as what to do.

    Yeah that was rather sly how the stats just got nerfed suddenly and without any discussion either, i had already paid play for the egg and plat to lvl it up but if i knew a nerf was coming as nice as the passive is, with no aura either id have either sold the egg or asked for a refund already.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:


  16. #12
    Senior Member will0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,038
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    348
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    249
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    To be honest it's not so much the reduction in stats and more so how it was carried out.

    When the pet was originally announced I saw the stats and had money ready to purchase a few. However, after the stat reduction nothing was said and the picture was changed in the announcement to make it appear that the stats now are the original.

    Now if that doesn't concern anyone willing to spend $100 I don't know what to tell you. In the real world that's called bait and switch.
    not the 1st time they doing it .. regret buying

  17. #13
    Forum Adept RedeZy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    272
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    72
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Did they not say that obsidyas was a better version of idriyas, the hb and aa of the pet is weaker than idriyas. Passive is pretty decent however. They really should consider changing the stats back before the store sale ends.

Similar Threads

  1. Obsidyas pet
    By Drae12 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-12-2020, 01:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •