Thread: Obsidyas...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

Default Obsidyas...

Well since noticing this pet in the stables I must say I was looking forward to it and as soon as I saw it had landed in store i purchused this beautiful egg with plats and even paid the 225 plats to get it to level 76 because lets be honest... sitting afk most of the time doesnt earn you much XP XD

Lord an behold however my dissapointment when I saw the pet standing next to me in town... looking rather punny considering how OP of a pet it is T.T the smoke is cool an all however for such a beautiful specimin I feel like its lacking that umphh or punch it deserves it should T.T

Maybe even something wild like a black aura to show its signifigence of such an outstanding pet rather than looking like a malnourished Ekans out of Pokemon >.>

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post
    Well since noticing this pet in the stables I must say I was looking forward to it and as soon as I saw it had landed in store i purchused this beautiful egg with plats and even paid the 225 plats to get it to level 76 because lets be honest... sitting afk most of the time doesnt earn you much XP XD

Lord an behold however my dissapointment when I saw the pet standing next to me in town... looking rather punny considering how OP of a pet it is T.T the smoke is cool an all however for such a beautiful specimin I feel like its lacking that umphh or punch it deserves it should T.T

Maybe even something wild like a black aura to show its signifigence of such an outstanding pet rather than looking like a malnourished Ekans out of Pokemon >.>

1 <3
    malnourished ekans lmao im done xD
    but i agree! +1
    its pretty tho

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

Back into its pokeball it goes... Heroic Grimm I choose you!!

Serious note the black aura you get from that level 50 victor arti would even look amazing on Obsidyas!

1 <3
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Is this pet suppose to be more op than Iridayas as this is a plat pet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    309 Posts

A black aura around Obsidyas like the red one around heroic samael would be great!

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BaronB View Post

1 <3
    How do you feel about the reduction to the happiness bonus?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Verbie View Post
    How do you feel about the reduction to the happiness bonus?
    It wasnt just the happyness bonus that made this pet glisten in my eyes :3
    Godfather of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I don't notice much the 25% dam reduction honestly... Nekro shield is better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The pet was nerfed too soon, but now if they buff it they also risk upsetting players. Sooo, kind of at a stand still as what to do.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

To be honest it's not so much the reduction in stats and more so how it was carried out.

When the pet was originally announced I saw the stats and had money ready to purchase a few. However, after the stat reduction nothing was said and the picture was changed in the announcement to make it appear that the stats now are the original.

Now if that doesn't concern anyone willing to spend $100 I don't know what to tell you. In the real world that's called bait and switch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    458 Posts

To be honest it's not so much the reduction in stats and more so how it was carried out.

When the pet was originally announced I saw the stats and had money ready to purchase a few. However, after the stat reduction nothing was said and the picture was changed in the announcement to make it appear that the stats now are the original.

Now if that doesn't concern anyone willing to spend $100 I don't know what to tell you. In the real world that's called bait and switch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The pet was nerfed too soon, but now if they buff it they also risk upsetting players. Sooo, kind of at a stand still as what to do.

Yeah that was rather sly how the stats just got nerfed suddenly and without any discussion either, i had already paid play for the egg and plat to lvl it up but if i knew a nerf was coming as nice as the passive is, with no aura either id have either sold the egg or asked for a refund already.
    Godfather of Arlor

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BaronB For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

not the 1st time they doing it .. regret buying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Did they not say that obsidyas was a better version of idriyas, the hb and aa of the pet is weaker than idriyas. Passive is pretty decent however. They really should consider changing the stats back before the store sale ends.