Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you all think about dummy farming? Ft. Afbi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default What do you all think about dummy farming? Ft. Afbi

As title states. A lot of you might say that it doesn’t matter anymore, but imo it is equal to botting, since you basically do 0 effort in order to accomplish the APs, in my opinion it is and stay cheating. As I am not allowed to mention ign’s in the post itself, hereby I present you: another APs cheater confirmed, he/she doesn’t deserves to be at the lb

Idk how to upload video’s here, if anyone is interested in the video lmk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    As title states. A lot of you might say that it doesn’t matter anymore, but imo it is equal to botting, since you basically do 0 effort in order to accomplish the APs, in my opinion it is and stay cheating. As I am not allowed to mention ign’s in the post itself, hereby I present you: another APs cheater confirmed, he/she doesn’t deserves to be at the lb

Idk how to upload video’s here, if anyone is interested in the video lmk
    Botting if he uses a 3rd party software that does tasks for you, in this case he isn't, nor is dummy farming considered botting.

Back then people used to call out flaggers for cheating, but as the time passes it has been accepted by all. Perhaps its time to accept that dummy farming isn't cheating because everyone can do them, only difference is the purpose of the aps aren't suppose to be acquired this way.

The problem is STS not removing them back then.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Botting if he uses a 3rd party software that does tasks for you, in this case he isn't, nor is dummy farming considered botting.

Back then people used to call out flaggers for cheating, but as the time passes it has been accepted by all. Perhaps its time to accept that dummy farming isn't cheating because everyone can do them, only difference is the purpose of the aps aren't suppose to be acquired this way.

The problem is STS not removing them back then.

Yes correct, but imo these people do not deserve to be at the lb, he may take the spot of a legit player. And dummy farming is cheating .-. .. A kdr reset would be nice for people like that, so they know they wasted their time w dummying.
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Yes correct, but imo these people do not deserve to be at the lb, he may take the spot of a legit player. And dummy farming is cheating .-. .. A kdr reset would be nice for people like that, so they know they wasted their time w dummying.
    I mean, with that logic of yours then the same can be said to flaggers? Its still technically cheating since the content isn't played as intended?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Does that mean the same can be said to flaggers? Its still technically cheating since the content isn't played as intended?

Flagging is different imo, because in order to get kills you must be able to make them. In order to get flags, you do not have to do anything at all.. just running.. that’s a clear difference between flags and ctf/tdm kills..

Basically dummy farmers and botters are the reason why STS removed the LB’s of PvP along with the drama aside it. So I do not think this should be “accepted”. Tons of players who play legit might be not able to make it because of a dummy farmer or botter to the lb. Think about that ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Flagging is different imo, because in order to get kills you must be able to make them. In order to get flags, you do not have to do anything at all.. just running.. that’s a clear difference between flags and ctf/tdm kills..

Basically dummy farmers and botters are the reason why STS removed the LB’s of PvP along with the drama aside it. So I do not think this should be “accepted”. Tons of players who play legit might be not able to make it because of a dummy farmer or botter to the lb. Think about that ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're missing the point. The sole purpose of CTF is for both teams to protect their flags, thats what CTF means in all games, also the reason why u need 3 players each side to open a map. But seeing how easy it is to cheat the system like how pvp kills are, players would ofc choose the easy route.

Nontheless, if pvp kills are considered cheating, flagging aswell. Since both aren't played as intended. But I assume you did flags with a partner aswell, hence why you disagree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

No point arguing here when sts themselves didn't make a definitive stand against dummy farming specifically

Tho it was mentioned that anything that destroys players experience is a bannable offence, this vague statement allows a lot of space for behaviours which currently lies in the grey area and depending on individuals may be acceptable or not at all.

Imo Sts typically turns a blind eye towards complains like these as there's no incentive for them to make a stand and go against either players who fall under the category of dummy farming or legit pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

You're missing the point. The sole purpose of CTF is for both teams to protect their flags, thats what CTF means in all games, also the reason why u need 3 players each side to open a map. But seeing how easy it is to cheat the system like how pvp kills are, players would ofc choose the easy route.

Nontheless, if pvp kills are considered cheating, flagging aswell. Since both aren't played as intended. But I assume you did flags with a partner aswell, hence why you disagree.

Honestly I haven’t done flags. I did flags in cap 41 (only a thousand), the time when there were legit players and epic clashes were faced.
    Last edited by ThreadPolice; 09-18-2020 at 06:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    No point arguing here when sts themselves didn't make a definitive stand against dummy farming specifically

Tho it was mentioned that anything that destroys players experience is a bannable offence, this vague statement allows a lot of space for behaviours which currently lies in the grey area and depending on individuals may be acceptable or not at all.

Imo Sts typically turns a blind eye towards complains like these as there's no incentive for them to make a stand and go against either players who fall under the category of dummy farming or legit pvp.
    Unfortunately yeah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

How do you expect hardcore players to obtain pvp aps if there is basically nobody playing it? How would you handle that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    How do you expect hardcore players to obtain pvp aps if there is basically nobody playing it? How would you handle that?
    Maybe as we all did a long time ago? Arrange clashes maybe? An APS isn’t there to cheat..
    There are multiple ways that lead to Rome, but dummy farming ain’t the correct one. And y’all know that too lol..
    Last edited by ThreadPolice; 09-18-2020 at 06:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Oh come on lol we all know barely anyone is legit in that cheaterboard. Don't be such a hypocrite. It has been like that since the beginning, why complain now? I'm not trying to defend him in any way but if STS is going remove dummy farmers from that lb, you'd be surprised how many... some are even being catered by numerous lb guilds....(I'm not going to mention any, cuz it's pretty obvious)

Best thing you can do when u see something like this is to ks them or farm them if you're geared enough...just sayin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

how can u say it's 0 effort lmao, I've been with this war and Qua on some aps run what is 0 effort on that? 0 effort when you play bunch of time getting aps? salty kid..
    Last edited by goodmorningbans01; 09-18-2020 at 06:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Maybe as we all did a long time ago? Arrange clashes maybe? An APS isn’t there to cheat..
    There are multiple ways that lead to Rome, but dummy farming ain’t the correct one. And y’all know that too lol..
    Ok Ill grab the approx 20 pve players with gear for 76 hc pvp and origanize clashes till I personally have enough kills just to be on top of the same people I have invited. Nobody would organize or join that for aps purposes. Theres not even something such as a team thats set up for pvp in hc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goodmorningbans01 View Post
    how can u say it's 0 effort lmao, I've been with this war and Qua on some aps run what is 0 effort on that? 0 effort when you play bunch of time getting aps? salty kid..
    Dummy farming compared to a legit pvp player, this is 0 effort. And the time to dummy is maybe 0.1% of the time to get that APs in a legit way. That’s nothing to do with saltiness, that’s just stating facts.

And APs should be earned by hard work, an Achievement, as it is called. Not by simply being lazy and or bcs u do not have the skill/gear in order to complete so.. that’s cheating.. and that won’t change.
    Last edited by ThreadPolice; 09-18-2020 at 07:14 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Ok Ill grab the approx 20 pve players with gear for 76 hc pvp and origanize clashes till I personally have enough kills just to be on top of the same people I have invited. Nobody would organize or join that for aps purposes. Theres not even something such as a team thats set up for pvp in hc.
    No one forced you to go to hardcore..
    and tbh I am talking about regular pvp as you can see .. not hardcore.

It is funny to see how many people are against reporting those people. Would it bring y’alls own APs in danger if STS does focus at it? And not only regarding flags and pvp ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

No one forced you to go to hardcore..
    and tbh I am talking about regular pvp as you can see .. not hardcore.

It is funny to see how many people are against reporting those people. Would it bring y’alls own APs in danger if STS does focus at it? And not only regarding flags and pvp ..
    Because it would not be fair 8 years after the release of pvp. Either sts takes bans more serious now, making it unfair for newer players to compete in lb with all those "dummy farmers". Or you try to make it fair by banning/reseting old dummy farming which is not realistic at this point, there will be some left who actually cheated and there will soe get reset who did not cheat. You are making it worse for the top players lb as it is.
    And for pvp it doesnt make a difference bc for the ranked lb kills/deaths stats dont matter.
    Last edited by QuaseT; 09-18-2020 at 07:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Because it would not be fair 8 years after the release of pvp. Either sts takes bans more serious now, making it unfair for newer players to compete in lb with all those "dummy farmers". Or you try to make it fair by banning old dummy farming which is not realistic at this point, there will be some left who actually cheated and there will soe get reset who did not cheat. You are making it worse for the top players lb as it is.
    And for pvp it doesnt make a difference bc for the ranked lb kills/deaths stats dont matter.
    Ah bro the game is more easier than it ever was.. you cannot say that atm it is hard for the lb players.

Op gear is easier to get, everyone can afford arcanes now a days, the implementation of speedset made APs the most easiest thing ever.

And yes, by banning all old dummy farmers would be an option, then at least everyone would be judged correctly. I think this shouldnt be a problem to u, unless u aren’t legit?

Fyi* pvp didnt got released at the beginning. It came during cap 21 and 26, so that’s between 6 and 7 years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

idc about dummy farmers, cuz its the only way nowdays to get aps kills

Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk
    Last edited by GucciBang; 09-18-2020 at 07:31 AM. Reason: about#

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Ah bro the game is more easier than it ever was.. you cannot say that atm it is hard for the lb players.

Op gear is easier to get, everyone can afford arcanes now a days, the implementation of speedset made APs the most easiest thing ever.

And yes, by banning all old dummy farmers would be an option, then at least everyone would be judged correctly. I think this shouldnt be a problem to u, unless u aren’t legit?

Fyi* pvp didnt got released at the beginning. It came during cap 21 and 26, so that’s between 6 and 7 years.
    It is not the point if somebody dummy farmed or not. The point is even IF somebody cheated 7 years ago how do you want to prove that? You might get one or two but you cant make it fair and then the two solutions I mentioned become unfair suddenly.
    Pvp was released march 2013, I just checked.