Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you all think about dummy farming? Ft. Afbi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    Flagging is different imo, because in order to get kills you must be able to make them. In order to get flags, you do not have to do anything at all.. just running.. that’s a clear difference between flags and ctf/tdm kills..

Basically dummy farmers and botters are the reason why STS removed the LB’s of PvP along with the drama aside it. So I do not think this should be “accepted”. Tons of players who play legit might be not able to make it because of a dummy farmer or botter to the lb. Think about that ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Flagging with yourself, or flagging with someone who won't attack you because you're just doing it for the APs is the same as dummy farming, or paying someone to kill them and get the APs faster. All those are wrong.

I think it's time for STS to just remove those APs (give titles or banners for each AP so they don't have their time 'wasted') and also make them not count for guild ranking, because as someone mentioned here, some guilds will help their members with dummy farming just to get a better ranking.

STS says that something is ban-worthy if it ruins the game of others, I don't see this happening, even though I (and other fair players) keep going down in LB because of those people.
    Retired

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Flagging with yourself, or flagging with someone who won't attack you because you're just doing it for the APs is the same as dummy farming, or paying someone to kill them and get the APs faster. All those are wrong.

I think it's time for STS to just remove those APs (give titles or banners for each AP so they don't have their time 'wasted') and also make them not count for guild ranking, because as someone mentioned here, some guilds will help their members with dummy farming just to get a better ranking.

STS says that something is ban-worthy if it ruins the game of others, I don't see this happening, even though I (and other fair players) keep going down in LB because of those people.
    I couldn’t agree more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

It is just 300 aps right? Why is it an issue for lb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    I think PvP is a little bit way more than 300 APs only lol
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    I think PvP is a little bit way more than 300 APs only lol
    10-500 kills its not even an effort the real aps is 1k 5k 10k and anyway its certain that its almost impossible to have 10k kills rn well you can try tdm and you get 10k deaths achievement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Sts don't do anything to cheaters tho, they just let them roam around freely others still in LB or gm of some sort. Hmm

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I know dev will answer us soon about that kind of cheat but the other say thats not cheat because they are doing that too. It can happen for example he has 4 device then he log in hes main acc the other is dummy he kill all his dummy to add on kill list then after day or a week hes ign will read at the lb bulletin board

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    I know dev will answer us soon about that kind of cheat but the other say thats not cheat because they are doing that too. It can happen for example he has 4 device then he log in hes main acc the other is dummy he kill all his dummy to add on kill list then after day or a week hes ign will read at the lb bulletin board
    Theres lb for most pvp kills?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Its a big advantage when you do dummy farm on aps it will affect the lb top like seasonal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    It is an issue because once you complete all the PVE APs, then there are only PvP ones left. A fair player would have to spend months to get 10,000 legit kills, and probably centuries to get 10,000 flags.

For example, I have all the PVE APs, and I'm like 18th or something in LB. Last few months I've been going in PVP maps at least once a day to find someone to fight, and it's been mostly empty. Sometimes when someone is there, they just leave when I enter, or I get a kill and they're gone. I think I got a grand total of like 10 PVP kills in 2020.

To sum it up, I will probably need to 'cheat' to stay in LB this season, like *all* those warriors that passed me last few months.
    Last edited by arcanefid; 09-18-2020 at 04:24 PM.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Runagain shame

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    ign: NEXPL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

People use dummy for duels, kills in TDM and flags on CTF for APS, this is nothing new. You can consider this as a "cheat" for LB, but don't forget there's also people who buy LB spots aka accounts and they are still active. Considering that I don't think STS will take any measure towards dummy farming.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
    People use dummy for duels, kills in TDM and flags on CTF for APS, this is nothing new. You can consider this as a "cheat" for LB, but don't forget there's also people who buy LB spots aka accounts and they are still active. Considering that I don't think STS will take any measure towards dummy farming.
    In one of the seasons I was overtaken in the last day of the season by dummy farmers, sent proof to Justg (videos and stuff), nothing was done. Never really cared about it since then, but I still post in these kind of threads when I see them. XD
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    In one of the seasons I was overtaken in the last day of the season by dummy farmers, sent proof to Justg (videos and stuff), nothing was done. Never really cared about it since then, but I still post in these kind of threads when I see them. XD
    Yeah I get you man, honestly I like to see what other people thinks about this topic even tho STS had already clarified them or they just ignore them. At least I learn a couple of things every day from people complaining about different things.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

While I would love it if more people earned their kills and flagging clashes are lots of fun it's just not realistic for most people. I don't blame people for dummy farming and you can't get flags the old fashioned way now. Hard to even clash in there unless you arrange it before hand. As long as there is an "easy" way to do it people will take advantage. In the end the only person it matters to is you. My kills and deaths count the same as a dummy farmers. It's my choice for myself to do it the hard way. Knowing what is waiting at end game pvp I don't blame people for dummy farming. As long as it's an option people will do it. One million of these threads and it's always the same. That's why there is a sticky in pvp section about it.