Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37

Thread: Bot Running on Dragkin Vanity Store

  1. #21
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,620
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,839
    Thanked in
    2,930 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    There are a lot of players trying to buy.
    This is what helps me get two vanities two times.
    When countdown reaches 15s, click on the item you want to buy and start smashing the “sold” button as fast as you can. It’ll change to “buy” while you smash that button and you get 1-2.
    I use a phone and my ping is 30-60 if that matters
    The ping does matter but as far as I'm aware, you can't stay in store. The button doesn't refresh when timer hits 0 automatically.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    195
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The ping does matter but as far as I'm aware, you can't stay in store. The button doesn't refresh when timer hits 0 automatically.
    It changes for me on an iPhone.

  3. #23
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,620
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,839
    Thanked in
    2,930 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    It changes for me on an iPhone.
    Maybe different platforms load things differently. I know this is the case for performance reasons.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    195
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The ping does matter but as far as I'm aware, you can't stay in store. The button doesn't refresh when timer hits 0 automatically.
    I think I know the issue youíre having. Donít enter the store more than 30s before countdown hits 0.
    Idky but if I do that I need to refresh the store.
    So instead I click the store 15s before cooldown and the button refreshes. This works for me every time

  5. #25
    Senior Member ThreadPolice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Paradise Pier, where all merchers are :P
    Posts
    1,497
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    68
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    128
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    It changes for me on an iPhone.
    For me too


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Willl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Behind you =)
    Posts
    966
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    196
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    282
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

    Default

    Maybe they could extend this sale till the end of event and not just this weekend since this vanity is so wanted.

    Guess this way yall happy (apart hoarders, merchers).

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,620
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,839
    Thanked in
    2,930 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Maybe they could extend this sale till the end of event and not just this weekend since this vanity is so wanted.

    Guess this way yall happy (apart hoarders merchers).

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    Well, no. Half the reason the vanity sells is because of the limited quantity. You don't release stuff as limited then make more quantity. That's called baiting and switching the customer. You shouldn't take it that far. There should be equal chance to buy this though. So, limit of 1 per account at the time of sale.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  8. #28
    Senior Member Willl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Behind you =)
    Posts
    966
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    196
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    282
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Well, no. Half the reason the vanity sells is because of the limited quantity. You don't release stuff as limited then make more quantity. That's called baiting and switching the customer. You shouldn't take it that far. There should be equal chance to buy this though. So, limit of 1 per account at the time of sale.
    In the past sts changed already decisions they made approximately in the same time just to accomplish community ideas.

    It's all about points of views on what gonna be more fair as change. Cause many people already bought many sets, would be unfair put limits per account right now.. (Cause some already hoarded) And so on for every new limits.

    Extend the number of sets would just make complain the people who rushed buy them in not even 24 hours.. (I mean for me this is the "unfair" change that gonna affect less amount of people. Well how many players lost gold by rushing buying an item just released? I think it happened at least once to any of us.

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    Last edited by Willl; 09-18-2020 at 10:42 AM.

  9. #29
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,620
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,839
    Thanked in
    2,930 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    In the past sts changed already decisions they made approximately in the same time just to accomplish community ideas.

    It's all about points of views on what gonna be more fair as change. Cause many people already bought many sets, would be unfair put limits per account right now.. (Cause some already hoarded) And so on for every new limits.

    Extend the number of sets would just make complain the people who rushed buy them in not even 24 hours.. (I mean for me this is the "unfair" change that gonna affect less amount of people. Well how many players lost gold by rushing buying an item just released? I think it happened at least once to any of us.

    Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 8 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk
    If you burn your paying customers, you risk losing them as a customer completely.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    164
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    one purchase per person would be great

    Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk
    +1

    Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Midgard_papa For This Useful Post:


  12. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,138
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    94
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

    Default

    Thatís what happens when you have limited sets I donít think botting is going on here, there are players that just spend big bucks to purchase these things bc itíll be on the rise after Sunday. 5 sets though nice one


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    530
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    59
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    one purchase per person would be great

    Enviado de meu SM-J810M usando o Tapatalk
    Disagree, here me out.

    Tho I'm not sure how many plat players are in the game right now, this would mean big plat spenders (which account for a large portion of sts sales) won't be able to purchase more quantities.

    What zeus suggested was a rather middle ground solution, which is to limit the purchase to 1 per account per 2 hours window. Meaning, for the next 2 hours, the same account can still buy another set but will be limited to one set per rotation.

    Ideally this should implore a larger proportion of newer plat players and encourage them to buy more plats rather than relying soly on the veteran plat players and feeding more on their greed and their need to drive up prices by being a monopoly. Of course this suggestion also tackles the problem of possible bots-buy all together.

  14. #33
    Senior Member PostNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    721
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    225
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    204
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
    Disagree, here me out.

    Tho I'm not sure how many plat players are in the game right now, this would mean big plat spenders (which account for a large portion of sts sales) won't be able to purchase more quantities.

    What zeus suggested was a rather middle ground solution, which is to limit the purchase to 1 per account per 2 hours window. Meaning, for the next 2 hours, the same account can still buy another set but will be limited to one set per rotation.

    Ideally this should implore a larger proportion of newer plat players and encourage them to buy more plats rather than relying soly on the veteran plat players and feeding more on their greed and their need to drive up prices by being a monopoly. Of course this suggestion also tackles the problem of possible bots-buy all together.
    Quite sure they meant 1 purchase per person/Hr. Not for the entirety of the sale.

    At least put a cooldown on the ability to purchase these rare vanities..even 10 seconds...
    Ign: Divinatory. Hardcore Ign: Paywall. Proud Merc of Arlor!

  15. #34
    Junior Member Fliie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    45
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    ik this might to difficult to grasp, but picture more than 1 person buying the vanities at a time?

  16. #35
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,170
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,620
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,839
    Thanked in
    2,930 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fliie View Post
    ik this might to difficult to grasp, but picture more than 1 person buying the vanities at a time?
    I've accounted for that, it contributes but there also are bots going on.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  17. #36
    Senior Member Bundlos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    605
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    214
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    203
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fliie View Post
    ik this might to difficult to grasp, but picture more than 1 person buying the vanities at a time?
    I've already seen someone's inventory with at least 10+ and counting of the same item. Not possible that only some are able to mass purchase while others struggle to get hold of even 1. Bots at play for sure
    -I am not AFK, I just have arcane ping-

  18. #37
    Senior Member Oakmaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    1,519
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,576
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    528
    Thanked in
    331 Posts

    Default

    My tab never said buy just sold. Yeah should be a delay, then someone wonít get 5 at a time. Js..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Dragkin vanity bug.
    By Circe in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-18-2020, 08:43 AM
  2. Dragkin vanity bug
    By Circe in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2020, 08:38 AM
  3. S) Dragkin Spirit vanity set
    By nigadu in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2020, 06:19 AM
  4. Buy Dragkin Spirit Vanity
    By Avux in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2020, 02:58 AM
  5. COnsignment store/Market Store/ vanity tradeable
    By shayen in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 10:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •