Thread: Plat Exclusive Vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Default Plat Exclusive Vanities

Devs is it possible that you guys increase the number of the Dragkin/Korgar vanities in plat store? Also please put at least a 5 minute interval before you can purchase another to give others a chance to buy vanities. Its just ridiculous now that the moment the timer hit 0 its already sold out.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Blazerland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazerland View Post
    Devs is it possible that you guys increase the number of the Dragkin/Korgar vanities in plat store? Also please put at least a 5 minute interval before you can purchase another to give others a chance to buy vanities. Its just ridiculous now that the moment the timer hit 0 its already sold out.
    Yes +1 MEOW

Sent from my RVL-AL09 using Tapatalk
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

+10000 I Have being spammig Many time the timer not even show it’s not fair One person get many just coz greedy want sell a 200 plat vanity 50m so not let others get one pls fix this like blazer mention already

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iccyprincess For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iccyprincess View Post
    +10000 I Have being spammig Many time the timer not even show it’s not fair One person get many just coz greedy want sell a 200 plat vanity 50m so not let others get one pls fix this like blazer mention already
    Spot on yeah greedy merchers running bots on the vanity's definitely not fair

Sent from my RVL-AL09 using Tapatalk
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairihearts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

+1 should be fixed asap it cant be... i wait timer then click buy and i get nothing... its not fair..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Brilliant idea!+10
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

We should merge my thread with your thread, since we both agree on this. Will also help keep forum concise!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

-1 wont happen. 10 sets over 2 hours for 3 days is equal to 360 sets. More than enough. It’s very unfair to those who invested in the sets early and spent millions. Sorry but I doubt this will happen as the store sale is already live, but regardless it could be considered for future store vanities. Other than that a limit to one per person sounds nice.
    Last edited by RedeZy; 09-18-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

My story more bad.. need to wait 2-3days before i got my plat around 5hour ago topup so... My plat for nothing ....

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

+1

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedeZy View Post
    -1 wont happen. 10 sets over 2 hours for 3 days is equal to 360 sets. More than enough. It’s very unfair to those who invested in the sets early and spent millions. Sorry but I doubt this will happen as the store sale is already live, but regardless it could be considered for future store vanities. Other than that a limit to one per person sounds nice.
    Maybe it’s fair for u coz u already got 5/10 sets already and others not ? Also it always being like that vanity price higher price in first days Of event or so .
    Last edited by Iccyprincess; 09-18-2020 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Typo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iccyprincess View Post
    Maybe it’s fair for u coz u already got 5/10 sets already and others not ? Also it always being like that vanity price higher in first days Of event or so .
    Ok first of all, don’t make false accusations, I don’t own any sets. Like you said it’s known that everything is typically more expensive right after a item that is sort after gets released. There is no rush, if you can’t buy one now through plat or gold, simple wait a day or two, it’s not that hard. It will drop and they will become affordable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Ok first of all, don’t make false accusations, I don’t own any sets. Like you said it’s known that everything is typically more expensive right after a item that is sort after gets released. There is no rush, if you can’t buy one now through plat or gold, simple wait a day or two, it’s not that hard. It will drop and they will become affordable.
    Bold of you to assume that everyone who's buying the set from store looks only after profit. Personally I just want to own 1 of each for my own use.
    AL's community resolves and focuses too much around merchants being merchants, not the game intended entertainment.

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    Bold of you to assume that everyone who's buying the set from store looks only after profit. Personally I just want to own 1 of each for my own use.
    AL's community resolves and focuses too much around merchants being merchants, not the game intended entertainment.
    Assume? I did not imply or assume that everyone that purchases the vanities want to profit. All I said was that those who don’t want to pay current prices may just have to wait a day or two till it drops. If players want to merch let them merch, if players want to buy the set for entertainment, let them. There will be a time for everyone to get the their set/s for their desired purpose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Assume? I did not imply or assume that everyone that purchases the vanities want to profit. All I said was that those who don’t want to pay current prices may just have to wait a day or two till it drops. If players want to merch let them merch, if players want to buy the set for entertainment, let them. There will be a time for everyone to get the their set/s for their desired purpose.
    There is truth to this. It is generally known that if an item is highly desired by the community it will usually cost more. The ghost versions are highly sought after, thus why many players are paying 30m+ for them. Some players want to sell for profit some want to keep their sets. Regardless of that no one can complain about prices, as that is what people can pay what they feel is right to them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

+1 , i think a 30 second interval between each “limited” item sale would be perfect. 5 minute interval per purchase maybe too long if the limited quantity is higher for other sales.