Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: No respect for customers.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default No respect for customers.

I bought plat to specifically own one of the exclusive vanities. I did not just spend money to buy a vanity for myself that isn’t equivalent in gold to the money I spent. Spending 200 plat to own a vanity you guys are going to mass release because some people don’t want to spend gold to get it. Good job on fighting inflation. I think it would be a great idea to 100 sets over the 3 days at around 12pm in everyone’s timezone so that nobody complains that they weren’t able to buy one. 100 sets a day split into the different timezones in stacks of 50 every certain hour instead of 10. Increasing the availability is not fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

I would assert that listening to the overwhelming feedback of your customers is a good thing.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I would assert that listening to the overwhelming feedback of your customers is a good thing.

I suggest doing 40-50 vanities every 8 hours it gives everyone plenty of time. If I invested $200 in platinum and get 10m in return because other are complaining. Why would I want to buy platinum again if you guys are going to change the rules up.
    The platinum to gold ratio is really messed up. I think you guys gave the game a good farming aspect to make gold easily even without gold loot gear. If they want the vanity farm for it but it’s not fair to others that their value of their $200 investment is now worth 10m. You can’t make everyone happy. I’m assuming people would then run the risk of buying gold instead of platinum because of this. I know people who do it. I’d spend more of my money in the game buying platinum if it’s not going to lose value so quickly because people are too lazy to farm.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I think if you fight inflation by not giving in to the people who want everything the easy way then people would stop buying gold and buy more platinum if you guys assured that their money isn’t going to turn worthless in a day or week. Protect your loyal customers!

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

You should buy these vanities because they look cool. If you don’t like them you shouldn’t buy them.

As per quantity - you’re making the case for me to keep the numbers and durations secret in the future like I have in the past. Previous events have had wildly varied quantities. Thinking of Halloween 2019 in particular: Day one 50/2hr, day two 100/2hr, etc. and we’ve never communicated that beforehand.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I'll be having 2nd thoughts about buying plats the next time these do come in.

It's really hard getting your money's worth now from plat purchases - not like how it used to be. I feel ripped so bad.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Cinco,

Here's my viewpoint. I made a thread saying this should be fixed, but there were ways to do it without burning customers. The list could have been randomized, this would give a human interaction and more time to buy. The quantity purchased per character could be limited. However, the approach of increasing the quantity burns customers.

As a customer, we typically buy platinum when something is worth purchasing in game. This can directly translate to high return in gold, great benefits for character, etc. If, we buy platinum with this expectation and then a deviation occurs - the next time around, we think twice about spending money. For example, if I was spending around $400/month on the game previously and now have been burned, I naturally get more cautious with spending platinum. There's no protection for me in terms of refunds, so I am held at mercy of what the developers of the game think my money is worth. If they wish to de-value my purchase, they can do so. If they wish to increase value of my purchase, they can do so.

The suggestions in each of the threads were not about increasing quantity - they were about addressing the real issue that caused this. As a customer, we naturally will feel disrespected if the easy way was the approach. As, that way is not easy at all.

Simply put, players want to spend platinum when it is worth spending platinum.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

You should buy these vanities because they look cool. If you don’t like them you shouldn’t buy them.

As per quantity - you’re making the case for me to keep the numbers and durations secret in the future like I have in the past. Previous events have had wildly varied quantities. Thinking of Halloween 2019 in particular: Day one 50/2hr, day two 100/2hr, etc. and we’ve never communicated that beforehand.

Keep the number just raise the quantity there is to 100 a day at lunch time of each timezone so even if people are at work they can log in to buy or 40 every 8 hours. No bot is going to buy them all in a split second and people will have time to buy them. I bought it because it was cool but it hurts to see you spent $200 to something that didn’t hold its value because people are complaining. People are making 1-5m a day in maus and other maps they can afford even after event. I myself and others who buy plat support you guys but we aren’t being protected against sudden changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

There is a new challenge of complaints everyday, might I say bless the devs souls. Y’all can’t win. +1 respect for devs

I see what you’re saying now I apologize, but I bought sets myself also and just roll with it, there is plenty of ways to get that in game gold back and that real world money back, just wake up and go get it my apologies for misunderstanding.

Last edited by Tackled; 09-18-2020 at 07:42 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    There is a new challenge of complaints everyday, goddammm might I say bless the devs souls. Y’all can’t win. No respect for devs

For things that involve plat purchases (which is hard-earned money to enjoy ingame), they might wanna reconsider before changing things midway - don't you think?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kersey For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kersey View Post
    For things that involve plat purchases (which is hard-earned money to enjoy ingame), they might wanna reconsider before changing things midway - don't you think?
    I’m listening to you bro I’m not here to start arguments at all anymore, it’s like constantly the players want the devs to feel them but no one is feeling the devs. Just the other week people was bashing sweet rem for how long it’s taking her and whatever team is assigned to tour of arlor. It’s a lot of complaints on a day to day basis. And while I understand bro it’s hard to get a set but just because you don’t get it within the first day doesn’t mean oh more sets need to be released. I guess you can say what people tell me all the time RnG.. it’s limited bro not intended for everyone to buy. First come first serve basis but I’m trying to hear you out maybe I’m not understanding so you gotta enlighten me. But I’m just stating the mental health of these devs must be driven insane by players. It’s like trying to make a child happy but never satisfied.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tackled For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I’m listening to you bro I’m not here to start arguments at all anymore, it’s like constantly the players want the devs to feel them but no one is feeling the devs. Just the other week people was bashing sweet rem for how long it’s taking her and whatever team is assigned to tour of arlor. It’s a lot of complaints on a day to day basis. And while I understand bro it’s hard to get a set but just because you don’t get it within the first day doesn’t mean oh more sets need to be released. I guess you can say what people tell me all the time RnG.. it’s limited bro not intended for everyone to buy. First come first serve basis but I’m trying to hear you out maybe I’m not understanding so you gotta enlighten me. But I’m just stating the mental health of these devs must be driven insane by players. It’s like trying to make a child happy but never satisfied.
    I know. I just feel bad being sucker-punched like this.

Anyway, maybe F2P is the way to be. I'll keep it that way for the meantime I guess.

Why would STS care about a few hundred $ purchases anyway. I'm just one guy. They get more out of ads placement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Waiting till that 200 plat vanity cost like 5m a set..lmao

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet8 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

People who bash developers should be banned from forums, that type of feedback has no place here. The quicker you get rid of them, the quicker the environment changes.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kersey View Post
    I know. I just feel bad being sucker-punched like this.

Anyway, maybe F2P is the way to be. I'll keep it that way for the meantime I guess.

Why would STS care about a few hundred $ purchases anyway. I'm just one guy. They get more out of ads placement.
    They care about you just like they care about every other customer that plays their game bro.. and I wouldn’t even say customer.. they treat us like family most of the time. even the players care about you too. They appreciate every single player and it doesn’t hurt to support them from time to time you know... I wish the best of luck to you and thank you I hope you get what you’re desiring soon, I’m understanding more. I guess it’s just a little hazy because when I buy plat I have no problem getting the set I wanted even when it was 10 sets per 2 hours.
    Last edited by Tackled; 09-18-2020 at 07:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Making one of the best vanity in AL become the new ghost hallowen haha
    Lot of ppl invested their mone buying platinum after the vanities appeared in store and showing 10, not 50. The gold in game can be made by many ways, and one of the legal ways is buying items for platinum to sell. In respect with the costumers should have at least one warning of "this quantity can be changed at any date, by any reason". This way the costumers would know that something like that can happen and by that decide to invest or not.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mhysaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    People who bash developers should be banned from forums, that type of feedback has no place here. The quicker you get rid of them, the quicker the environment changes.
    We just all gotta change including myself we should never be rude to another you never know what that persons going through...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Making one of the best vanity in AL become the new ghost hallowen haha
    Lot of ppl invested their mone buying platinum after the vanities appeared in store and showing 10, not 50. The gold in game can be made by many ways, and one of the legal ways is buying items for platinum to sell. In respect with the costumers should have at least one warning of "this quantity can be changed at any date, by any reason". This way the costumers would know that something like that can happen and by that decide to invest or not.
    Thank you!

/11 chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Many people invested money thinking it would be rare, but the increase in quantity was exaggerated... Please decrease a little

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

28.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #20
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,882 Posts

If you really would rather have the platinum than the vanity just because there are a few more available, then contact support and they can probably turn it back into platinum for you.

Closing.