Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf giger!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Nerf giger!

Cinco bro this new weapon have a high rate of combo, I am not saying it from first day but after test 2 weeks this weapon I can say that it's combo is very high for pve it can be good but for PvP it can't because players only spamming like mad and no skills and pvp needs skills not only combo, ik combo is good for pvp but it's very high because players not using skills they only spam and it's not good, so please bro nerf this weapon's combo, I am not saying for remove combo just nerf a lil bit. Thank you

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arhk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Just attack with 2-3 turn and combo started what's wrong with wepon

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Yes please nerf this weapon ^^

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Combo being in pvp was ridiculously discussed so many times and I don't understand what is stopping the devs from annihilating it from pvp if no one likes this meta and if all points have been made as of why combo shouldn't be in pvp. I truly don't.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

just stop every weapon there is from doing that "combo", disable healing (H/S) proc from gems or pets or whatever so we can actually pvp, make a one dodge gem in the shadow slot that will continuously have dodge in future gems as well, and there you have it. Fixed pvp, why is it so hard yall.. you can even buff the damage stats once in pvp so killing someone doesn't take ten thousand years, and there would still be a chance for them to run and suicide using the light since the h/S is ridiculously high if used with certain gems

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

evwn with the new lucreath gigers not begin NERFED its still hard to kill as it is the issue is not with the weapon its with your internet speed -_- a couple of days back i visited my uncles house and he has big PP internet speed i played and ma god i was raming everyone i saw felt good cause i could not do it much before so fix your internet and if u got good internet get better at timing your attacks ^-^

everlights thats a terrible idea of removing things darling so no

let giger be how it is and focus on pvp

ik you 3 are from kof so can u like not and here i was begining to think that probably i was giving off bad ideas but nvm u just proved that i was wrong on that dear. ^-^
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

or could i say new peeps who are coming into pvp bevause of giger are begin super OP lol
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm agree for nerf giger weapon!!

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

also to put up as a point with the combo theirs a reason behind having bless and how quickly and good u are at timing it the problem is u guys dont or cant keep up with complicated things which results in Nerfing and removing....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    evwn with the new lucreath gigers not begin NERFED its still hard to kill as it is the issue is not with the weapon its with your internet speed -_- a couple of days back i visited my uncles house and he has big PP internet speed i played and ma god i was raming everyone i saw felt good cause i could not do it much before so fix your internet and if u got good internet get better at timing your attacks ^-^

ik you 3 are from kof so can u like not and here i was begining to think that probably i was giving off bad ideas but nvm u just proved that i was wrong on that dear. ^-^

Again attacking people ? Is it your business if I'm from kof or not ?? What do you have to do with it ? My idea is based on REAL pvp and how it always was before we started getting insane gems and weapons so please just shut your mouth. Pvp was like that since ever, Skill Based. You're a clown in pvp without Combos you wouldn't be getting kills. Combo is the only reason someone like you is in pvp and that's a FACT. I'm not wasting my time explaining to you how combo is no good and destroys the being skillful part because you're a lost cause so just go to older threads and search about stuff like this and find your answer
    I'm not gonna waste my time explaining to you how combo should be removed you're a lost cause

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

or could i say new peeps who are coming into pvp bevause of giger are begin super OP lol
    yeah new peeps like you who can't do anything without spamming weapons without thinking, like they do in PVE with zombies. And it has nothing to do with internet your brain isn't working the proper way so stop assuming things and throwing them on us. Dude says it has to do with internet.. I'm dead man I can't believe it. That's why you should stop talking about pvp lol.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

also to put up as a point with the combo theirs a reason behind having bless and how quickly and good u are at timing it the problem is u guys dont or cant keep up with complicated things which results in Nerfing and removing....
    Use your brain please. It's not like combo lands once and thats it, you stinky ginger head. You can land up to 10 combos at the moment, literally from start to end. U think bless keeps you safe from combo after you use it ? Dude talks about TIMING lmao..................................I'm dead inside

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

well to begin with i seem to have poked a nerve lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

well to begin with i seem to have poked a nerve lol
    "To begin with" and takes a whole hour typing another comment. Stop wasting your time and no I just enjoy wasting your time. Look Im making you brain storm to come up with something useless to say

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Lol see who is talking tell me when u won vs? and we all need to nerf this weap because high rate of combo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

i really did poke a nerve

also

failure thread xD u guys are really funny like legit

your toxic your rude ur the reason pvp lost the best option which is ti chat with enemy team

and you got the audacity to even ask cinco for CHANGES XD

FAILURE THREAD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i really did poke a nerve

also

failure thread xD u guys are really funny like legit

your toxic your rude ur the reason pvp lost the best option which is ti chat with enemy team

and you got the audacity to even ask cinco for CHANGES XD

FAILURE THREAD
    Who cares you lol cry more and weapon will be nerf.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

xD gotcha smart guy like ni seriously ur really smart but in the opposite direction xd

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

xD gotcha smart guy like ni seriously ur really smart but in the opposite direction xd
    Aww cry more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Cinco bro this new weapon have a high rate of combo, I am not saying it from first day but after test 2 weeks this weapon I can say that it's combo is very high for pve it can be good but for PvP it can't because players only spamming like mad and no skills and pvp needs skills not only combo, ik combo is good for pvp but it's very high because players not using skills they only spam and it's not good, so please bro nerf this weapon's combo, I am not saying for remove combo just nerf a lil bit. Thank you

Arhan Khan,
    I get your point but, you should have started the thread while the ebon desire/black biomorph/lucerath weapon vendor was there.
    Now it's done and dusted. Also the next forge event is also gone. So, probably now it's a bit late to ask for any further changes in the weapon since everybody has forged accordingly and using it for their own purposes.
    (Note : Brakers Book (non tradeable version)
    was nerfed due to a glitch that it was already being traded to people through unfair means.
    And also, to make a difference between the platinum version & token version. )
    Hoping you and the developers understand my viewpoint since it's too late for any actions now