Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nerf giger!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    Arhan Khan,
    I get your point but, you should have started the thread while the ebon desire/black biomorph/lucerath weapon vendor was there.
    Now it's done and dusted. Also the next forge event is also gone. So, probably now it's a bit late to ask for any further changes in the weapon since everybody has forged accordingly and using it for their own purposes.
    (Note : Brakers Book (non tradeable version)
    was nerfed due to a glitch that it was already being traded to people through unfair means.
    And also, to make a difference between the platinum version & token version. )
    Hoping you and the developers understand my viewpoint since it's too late for any actions now
    Ik it but, i didn't start thread before because that was too early to understand new weapon and now as we all know it's combo is very high and I am not saying for nerf 70% I saying for just 20%-40% nerf it's important bro because people not using skills in pvp they just use their weapon and spam and combo and win and it's not a fair match ig, and ik about that book so I am not said for that but bro I made this thread after test this new weapon that's why I am late, hope you understand me and all developers too(sorry if English is broke, please ignore my broken English), thank you all

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Sir, I would suggest you to use Lucerath rather than any other weapon if others win just with weapon combo.
    If it's better than the existing Gelid weapons, I am not able to find any problem in it since this nerf would be affecting the gaming users upto a certain extent where they might get frustrated and eventually quit on it's happening suddenly now.
    This thread is specifically for the ones who don't use the new weapon. So again a dispute might arise. I guess, we should be speaking in individual overall interest of each and every player and not our personal interests to win a match.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Sir, I would suggest you to use Lucerath rather than any other weapon if others win just with weapon combo.
    If it's better than the existing Gelid weapons, I am not able to find any problem in it since this nerf would be affecting the gaming users upto a certain extent where they might get frustrated and eventually quit on it's happening suddenly now.
    This thread is specifically for the ones who don't use the new weapon. So again a dispute might arise. I guess, we should be speaking in individual overall interest of each and every player and not our personal interests to win a match.
    Dude you can check above comments soo many people already agreed with it and nerf is important for this weapon, why you not understanding bro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Yep, I understand your point as I said at the beginning.
    Innovation is the key to development and the developers have done an immensely great job in bringing the new weapon which must obviously be better than the previous ones we used.
    And yes, I saw the replies of people who agreed but eventually, if you would do a survey in the game , you would be receiving a 50%-50% response in support and rejection of the nerf since every person doesn't remain active on the forum.
    And also, if the developers nerf Giger, I would request them to nerf each and every weapon in the DL economy in the same nerfing proportion so as to make the game balanced again in the way it's going now.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Sai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Arhan Khan,
    I get your point but, you should have started the thread while the ebon desire/black biomorph/lucerath weapon vendor was there.
    Now it's done and dusted. Also the next forge event is also gone. So, probably now it's a bit late to ask for any further changes in the weapon since everybody has forged accordingly and using it for their own purposes.
    (Note : Brakers Book (non tradeable version)
    was nerfed due to a glitch that it was already being traded to people through unfair means.
    And also, to make a difference between the platinum version & token version. )
    Hoping you and the developers understand my viewpoint since it's too late for any actions now
    yup and lol now sai wait for arkh and everlights ti call u a kid and start screaming
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

oh and btw Arkhy DL has 1million downloads and lets say 1000 people play a day and lets say 400 are on this forums

just because 3 people said yes doesnt make it agreeable lol ur really really funny tbh

otherwise i could say the same for my thread VotekickOption which has more agrees then ur own KOF members who knows u might even make alts on the forums and say Yes iagree LOL

Now start screaming
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    oh and btw Arkhy DL has 1million downloads and lets say 1000 people play a day and lets say 400 are on this forums

just because 3 people said yes doesnt make it agreeable lol ur really really funny tbh

otherwise i could say the same for my thread VotekickOption which has more agrees then ur own KOF members who knows u might even make alts on the forums and say Yes iagree LOL

Now start screaming
    U keep cry nub

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Yep, I understand your point as I said at the beginning.
    Innovation is the key to development and the developers have done an immensely great job in bringing the new weapon which must obviously be better than the previous ones we used.
    And yes, I saw the replies of people who agreed but eventually, if you would do a survey in the game , you would be receiving a 50%-50% response in support and rejection of the nerf since every person doesn't remain active on the forum.
    And also, if the developers nerf Giger, I would request them to nerf each and every weapon in the DL economy in the same nerfing proportion so as to make the game balanced again in the way it's going now.
    All weapons are good at their positions but giger is soo high in combo dude and game is not only for combo and pvp need skills not combo and I hope you also know it dude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Suppose, for instance :
    If a more powerful combo based weapon (better than Lucerath Giger) comes into the game scene then should we request for the nerf of further upcoming weapons as well ?
    I actually didn't find any justification to your request as such Arhan.
    In terms of elders, while Kierovans were replaced by Gelid weapons, we didn't request to reduce the stats of Gelid Skirmishes or Gelid Aegis.
    We must adapt ourselves to the coming changes in the game upon their arrival.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Suppose, for instance :
    If a more powerful combo based weapon (better than Lucerath Giger) comes into the game scene then should we request for the nerf of further upcoming weapons as well ?
    In terms of elders, while Kierovans were replaced by Gelid weapons, we didn't request to reduce the stats of Gelid Skirmishes or Gelid Aegis.
    I don't think you even understand what arhankhan is talking about lol . Nerfing doesn't always mean that stats of a weapon or gem should be reduced . In this case he's talking about the reduction of the rate at which combo lands which is something that was done with the relic aegis when at the begining of this level cap because the combo frequency of that weapon was far worse than that of giger and while giger frequency may not be as high it should be nerfed because as he said and I rightly agree PvP should be about skill and not spamming of weapons which I witnessed a lot during my PvP days especially early days of level 51 cap although I hope you now understand that the combo frequency can be reduced without the stats being touched as it has already happened in the past .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Evildantee For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Suppose, for instance :
    Didn't request for gelids? Bro are you sure? Ig you don't know about "gelid aegis" But it's fine, I tell you, bro developers added a proc in gelid aegis so why not nerf giger and soo many of players in game saying same thing but they don't use forums and it's ok, but bro better is you also agree for this and thanks alot if you agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Well,
    I kept my reasons to reject this nerf decision as you may check from the beginning. I feel it won't be fair with the one's who probably use high damage forged Lucerath for pvps and coming to the combo thing, there are players using Lucerath on both sides so it's an equal fight without the need of any nerf.
    Yes, It's about skill only to a certain extent so ganging exists in pvps to earn kills and no one can do anything about it unless it's a box match.
    You may also suggest higher health pets in next event or something other than nerf so that the combo effect gets reduced.
    I hope you understand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Sorry to say but I don't agree to this decision. Suggest something new to adjust it's combo effect rather than nerfing this would be much better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    Cinco bro this new weapon have a high rate of combo, I am not saying it from first day but after test 2 weeks this weapon I can say that it's combo is very high for pve it can be good but for PvP it can't because players only spamming like mad and no skills and pvp needs skills not only combo, ik combo is good for pvp but it's very high because players not using skills they only spam and it's not good, so please bro nerf this weapon's combo, I am not saying for remove combo just nerf a lil bit. Thank you

A weapon given cheap so all can get it
    An event that gave chance for good reforges
    Arenas full again
    Nd u dare nag for nerf ?
    Like really ?
    Make game mate

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Well,
    I kept my reasons to reject this nerf decision as you may check from the beginning. I feel it won't be fair with the one's who probably use high damage forged Lucerath for pvps and coming to the combo thing, there are players using Lucerath on both sides so it's an equal fight without the need of any nerf.
    Yes, It's about skill only to a certain extent so ganging exists in pvps to earn kills and no one can do anything about it unless it's a box match.
    You may also suggest higher health pets in next event or something other than nerf so that the combo effect gets reduced.
    I hope you understand.
    Dude why you not understanding nerf will not effect on stats and we saying for combo nerf not nerf stats and stats can't be nerf.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Sorry to say but I don't agree to this decision. Suggest something new to adjust it's combo effect rather than nerfing this would be much better.
    What you mean with "suggest something new"? You mean pets and gems right? But pets and gems are perfect but giger isn't and after forge event all have full damage gems and full damage gigers so if they will nerf giger it would not be effective on stats but it will effect on combo and pvp isn't a combo game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by namca View Post
    A weapon given cheap so all can get it
    An event that gave chance for good reforges
    Arenas full again
    Nd u dare nag for nerf ?
    Like really ?
    Ohh cmon ik how you play so don't talk here please or it will be a war here and yes we need nerf because it's not a combo game it's need skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sorry. How many they say yes?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valiaddevil View Post
    Sorry. How many they say yes?
    Almost all old pvpers except some combo lover lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sorry but here I didn't see that.