Thread: 10-13 Bear twink build, 13 mage build and EQUIPMENT USED!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Talking 10-13 Bear twink build, 13 mage build and EQUIPMENT USED!!

Ok guys ive been testing various scenarios with"twinks" or i call them pvpers,
    First of all i have a lvl 10 bear build, these guys are great hosts as no one with ib (iron blood) can join
    -6 rage (obviously)
    -3 stomp
    -1 VS (Vengeful slash)
    -use 5 experts, and 10 plat pack from archers! or use launcher or duckfoot and use shatter to your advantage.

second, a lvl 12 bear, personnaly these are my favourite even though i have 13.
    -6 rage
    -3 stomp
    - 1 VS (Vengful Slash)
    - 1 SMS (Super mega slash)
    -use 5 experts, and 10 plat pack from archers! or use launcher or duckfoot and use shatter to your advantage.(once frozen use stomp)
    third, a lvl 13 bear, which at the moment im owning with, has an advantage,
    - 6 rage
    - 3 stomp
    - 1 VS
    - 1 SMS
    - 1 other slash (not crippling)
    -use 5 experts, and 10 plat pack from archers! or use launcher or duckfoot and use shatter to your advantage.(once frozen use stomp) or use xbow and use kite to your advantage!
    AND FINNALLY, last but definately not the least-my secret mage build- first of all get a cool name like Knifechamp or Knifetwink and lvl your mage to 13 (usually in skeleton cult crypts)
    - 1 frost
    - 2 lightining
    - 4 heal
    - 3 fire
    - 2 drain
    This owns against bears, im not telling you the 4 style combo try and figure it out by yourself, if you want more info, inbox me and ill tell you and good luck with the builds i have given you!
    equipment - many people use experts or artisian, not worth it as cirts are not neede as much as kiting, use pink candle wand, forest leathers(lvl 13) snipers helm sni[ers sheild and a ring of your choice.
    comment your builds so i can compare! pls and thankyou!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to knifechamp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

y u overlook cripple...its one of best slashes, and 3 fire...u cant even kite with that xD
    Quote Originally Posted by knifechamp View Post
    First of all i have a lvl 10 bear build, these guys are great hosts as no one with ib (iron blood) can join
    -6 rage (obviously)
    -3 stomp
    -1 VS (Vengeful slash)
    -use 5 experts, and 10 plat pack from archers! or use launcher or duckfoot and use shatter to your advantage.

second, a lvl 12 bear, personnaly these are my favourite even though i have 13.
    -6 rage
    -3 stomp
    - 1 VS (Vengful Slash)
    - 1 SMS (Super mega slash)
    -use 5 experts, and 10 plat pack from archers! or use launcher or duckfoot and use shatter to your advantage.(once frozen use stomp)
    third, a lvl 13 bear, which at the moment im owning with, has an advantage,
    - 6 rage
    - 3 stomp
    - 1 VS
    - 1 SMS
    - 1 other slash (not crippling)
    -use 5 experts, and 10 plat pack from archers! or use launcher or duckfoot and use shatter to your advantage.(once frozen use stomp) or use xbow and use kite to your advantage!
    AND FINNALLY, last but definately not the least-my secret mage build- first of all get a cool name like Knifechamp or Knifetwink and lvl your mage to 13 (usually in skeleton cult crypts)
    - 1 frost
    - 2 lightining
    - 4 heal
    - 3 fire
    - 2 drain
    This owns against bears, im not telling you the 4 style combo try and figure it out by yourself, if you want more info, inbox me and ill tell you and good luck with the builds i have given you!
    equipment - many people use experts or artisian, not worth it as cirts are not neede as much as kiting, use pink candle wand, forest leathers(lvl 13) snipers helm sni[ers sheild and a ring of your choice.
    comment your builds so i can compare! pls and thankyou!!

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

IMO crippling is not great at low lvl it's better at higher lvls cause it roots me personally I don't see need to root at this lvl
    Http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/3cf8defa.jpg
    Lvl 65 super smexy bear killerz-fnord and some other guysXD so lowly are u happy now^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

if root hits u win...the enemy stunned for 5 sec and most of ur damage comes from rage so that gives u 5 seconds of rage damage
    Quote Originally Posted by furryfighter View Post
    IMO crippling is not great at low lvl it's better at higher lvls cause it roots me personally I don't see need to root at this lvl

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

It's all really preference I prefer 1 vs and 1 SMS
    Http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/3cf8defa.jpg
    Lvl 65 super smexy bear killerz-fnord and some other guysXD so lowly are u happy now^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by knifechamp View Post
    -6 rage (obviously)
    -3 stomp
    -1 VS (Vengeful slash)
    -use 5 experts, and 10 plat pack from archers! or use launcher or duckfoot and use shatter to your advantage
    U only have 9 skill points not 10, while ur lvl 10 unless this is for lvl 11 build

~ wp(worldpeace) ~
    Last edited by worldpeace; 03-24-2012 at 11:45 AM.