Thread: Some kind of Guide for Dragkin Temple LB(Rog).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Default Some kind of Guide for Dragkin Temple LB(Rog).

Due to a number of requests for tips ill start a quick guide to getting the most out of your runs:

Ultimate: use the health regen ultimate. I usually proc that right before the mob pack condenses.

Pets: I used Arcanite Korruption HB, and Shoggoth AA(legendary) in armored Zhulong(this pet isnt important). You are going to want to stack elixirs, so you should be using a pet that has 'Stacking' Damage%.

Buffs: 25%& 30% Damage elixir /\ 15%Armor elixir(Ad) & 25%Damage reduction elixir. /\ orc effigy & Cryogem buff. These are the ones that i used throughout the run, and you may need a small amount of plat to refuel the Ad elixirs mid game. You will need them.

Stats: i am running with around 1700dex, which nets me 9.2k damage, 10.7k HP & 8.4k armor. I also have 37%elite damage from gears/witch location.

Gears: i used Lv71 Arcane ring/amulet/armor/daggers. Having the lv71 Arc belt and arti could only help, as you can build up stats for later waves. I also used Lv76 arcane armor/daggers/arti.

Play: So i stood in the middle/left side and it seemed to work fine. Once the wave starts charge your Razor shield so its up at the start. After razor you want to charge up a SSS(all upgrades for me) and try to proc your lv76 arc armor/daggs. It should proc off that 1 skill. Once i get that one going, and mobs have mostly grouped up, hit your shoggoth AA. You may need to drag along a bit.For me it wasn't hitting all but the majority anyways. You need to stop that damage somehow.

I switch to Ebon loadout and get that to proc(sometimes it fails to proc before the Lv76 armor proc is done), you may consider to keep trying to proc, depending on if your Duggar Daggers went off already. If Duggar hasnt proc'd yet, switch back to your lv76 stuff to get that going.This all happens pretty quick, and i suggest focusing the enemies not hit by shoggoth AA(they will be the farther away mobs) first..should help Ebon proc.

Avoid redzones, its ok to run a bit, you are relying on your procs for damage. Activating your gear will be the only way to clear any mobs after a certain point. Trying to get at least 1 dagger to proc with 1 armor is probably a necessity, getting them all to go at once would be best. If there is anything i missed, or more info that someone wants, feel free to say. I peaked @ #24Rog with the above setup, off of 2 trys. GL!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PostNoob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts

Use nox it works better since you're running away, the dot keeps damaging them and helps proc too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Use nox it works better since you're running away, the dot keeps damaging them and helps proc too.
    Thanks! So pre-wave i use nox to proc my gear over SSS? I can almost assure anyone reading this, when speaking on activating your items, that SSS is superior.

Did you hit lb with Nox? There is a reason i use SSS, as i proc both 76 arcs right when the mob group gets too much. You would rather not...or?Ill leave all my skill upgrades info below when i can actually log on, thanks again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Very very true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Just out of curiosity.. how much points did you peak at? I tried to look it up on the leaderboard but don't see the signature ign on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth_hurts View Post
    Just out of curiosity.. how much points did you peak at? I tried to look it up on the leaderboard but don't see the signature ign on it.
    For those concerning a name/to a lb position, i am playing on ign byproduct.point declaration isnt needed after that i assume. That is me, i can detail anything people want, i am not greedy like most players. Its alot easier to answer Rather than detail my experiences. I have multiple in game meets to fill, and zero time to do so(im sorry guys, tomorrow is the day). Thanks~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    For those concerning a name/to a lb position, i am playing on ign byproduct.point declaration isnt needed after that i assume.
    Reason behind asking is higher the waves you reach harder the mobs hit. Wanted to know if you're using the same tack as waves progress or changing your playstyle.

I have multiple in game meets to fill, and zero time to do so(im sorry guys, tomorrow is the day). Thanks~
    Not sure what this is exactly supposed to imply but okay

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth_hurts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Scratch this.
    Last edited by Enraged; 09-23-2020 at 08:33 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Enraged For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

The best guide which i ever seen, I hope all rogues will follow your advices!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to reyals For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Thanks! So pre-wave i use nox to proc my gear over SSS? I can almost assure anyone reading this, when speaking on activating your items, that SSS is superior.

Did you hit lb with Nox? There is a reason i use SSS, as i proc both 76 arcs right when the mob group gets too much. You would rather not...or?Ill leave all my skill upgrades info below when i can actually log on, thanks again.
    I think both are good in different ways, nox bcs after 1 shoot, it can keep activating over and over while the dot continues, shadow normally activates faster at first hit... but shadow really good when both procs on, so u have a bigger number of mobs hitted w high dmg... i found myself really in doubt in deciding between them...
    But really nice of you sharing ur knowledge, is better than others that prefer call ppl noob and dumb instead of teaching and helping them to understand the game.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mhysaa For This Useful Post: