Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About bombs.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Next temple lb when bombs are disabled in group and every lb slot has 4 wars
    unless they nerf that broken sd axe, sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Screw it, I am done trying to help; no one understands what I am saying or asking for. I gtg irl. Next temple lb when bombs are disabled in group and every lb slot has 4 wars don't be making forum posts crying. Ty.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    We'll see about that 4 warrior pt if STS finally decides to fix that broken Proc Stacking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Nowhere did I say only remove them from warrior solo. I specifically said remove them from all solo lb classes. And keep in group lb party.
    Yeah I tried lb with mages and rogues no bombs and it sucked. Couldn't pass wave 105. Lb top 10 requires wave 115+.
    Quick tip wave 100+ a [Non-redzone attack] does over 30000 damage. Dude shoots you with his bow you insta die.

Let me explain what i said in different words " bombs on mage and rogue solo lb does not interfere in your game play, so you are basically speaking for warrios classe, let other classes speak for themselves if they want to be removed from solo lb".
    Screw it, I am done trying to help; no one understands what I am saying or asking for. I gtg irl. Next temple lb when bombs are disabled in group and every lb slot has 4 wars don't be making forum posts crying. Ty.

You have to know how to deal with counter-responses, and arguments different than yours. Not everything here is a personal attack, but a disagreement, that's how it is a healthy debate. You don't have to be mad that other people don't agree with you.
    With insults i don't agree either

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default About bombs. READ before you talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    Let me explain what i said in different words " bombs on mage and rogue solo lb does not interfere in your game play, so you are basically speaking for warrios classe, let other classes speak for themselves if they want to be removed from solo lb".
    Many of the rogs and mages are asking for the bomb to be removed from both solo and group. I agree on solo for removal. For solo warrior, bombs aren't as op as they are for rog and mage. Many rogs and mages have said you won't get on a solo top 10 mage or rog lb without the use of bombs. I am going off of what they have said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post

Still waiting on your post of how I am being selfish for asking to disable bombs in solo for all classes which everyone wants but allow in group so all classes: war mage rog can get top 10 group. Yet you be immature and post a clown face.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Too much drama already.
    Just take away bombs for everyone. This does not hurt anyone in solo lb.
    for group concerns, implement a requirement of each class per party. This should also not hurt anyone. No more 4 warrior party. No more same person being in top50 ten times. Just pure skill for warrior to keep aggro and do massive initial damage. Mage to support with heals and do damage. And rogues to kill remaining mobs and finish maps.

And while you’re nerfing bombs, nerf glint aegis as well. It was nice to see this weapon be useful again with doz axe combo and what not. But it’s time to put in rest. And this should not hurt anyone as well except for evg gold farmers maybe.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Limiting how many times a player can be on lb is silly. Just because other less capable can't, now all other capable have to get treated unfairly. This is just like at work when someone don't know how to do their job complain about bonus, now all other high performance worker can only get the same low annual bonus. Excuse me, but this is just total bs.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Still waiting on your post of how I am being selfish for asking to disable bombs in solo for all classes which everyone wants but allow in group so all classes: war mage rog can get top 10 group. Yet you be immature and post a clown face.

No that means you’re a clown.. hear yourself lol. Any ways, leave it as it is. Is there an update yet? No. So why make a complain about smth that isnt even happening yet, oh and please, may I have a balloon?

If u want a “fair” lb, make a lb w honor gear... lol

A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post
    Limiting how many times a player can be on lb is silly. Just because other less capable can't, now all other capable have to get treated unfairly. This is just like at work when someone don't know how to do their job complain about bonus, now all other high performance worker can only get the same low annual bonus. Excuse me, but this is just total bs.

If any 3 players know how to get higher scores than the rest and only change the fourth player they can literally take all top50 if they wanted. They just carry 1 different person every time. And in my opinion that’s unfair too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dualray View Post

this is not the same thing, bcs if u get 5 times in group lb you won't get more banners for it '-'
    And you can get higher performance if you run again, and again, learning from mistakes and finding new strategies... i guess he just meant to run with the same pt, not changing only one person in the pt so can get another rank spot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mhysaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Many of the rogs and mages are asking for the bomb to be removed from both solo and group. I agree on solo for removal. For solo warrior, bombs aren't as op as they are for rog and mage. Many rogs and mages have said you won't get on a solo top 10 mage or rog lb without the use of bombs. I am going off of what they have said.

En(cry)ptions states: “For warrior, bombs aren’t as op as they are for rog and mage”.. this is a reason why u want it to be removed, again for your own benefit. There you got ur selfish comment. your welcome for finding it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ThreadPolice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

No that means you’re a clown.. hear yourself lol. Any ways, leave it as it is. Is there an update yet? No. So why make a complain about smth that isnt even happening yet, oh and please, may I have a balloon?

If u want a “fair” lb, make a lb w honor gear... lol

Oh now you want to "leave it as it is" you opened your mouth first saying "I write for benefits" then call me a clown for trying to keep group lb full of all classes rather than just 1.

Again, you write for your own benefits.. warriors are tank classes, they’re not supposed to be on the top, rogues are. Deal with it. Or just use bombs and stop cry...

Come on, explain how I benefit if bombs are removed in group. Don't need bombs in group as a war pt. But you do for mage and rog.
    Explain how I benefit if they are removed in solo for all classes. Warriors can not kick other classes off lb in solo. Removing bombs from solo allows mages and rogs to get scores by gears and strategy not bombs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Oh now you want to "leave it as it is" you opened your mouth first saying "I write for benefits" then call me a clown for trying to keep group lb full of all classes rather than just 1.

Come on, explain how I benefit if bombs are removed in group. Don't need bombs in group as a war pt. But you do for mage and rog.

Just did my friend, you read too fast

And, i dont think I own you any explanation, you rather owe us a couple, don’t you think? :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

En(cry)ptions states: “For warrior, bombs aren’t as op as they are for rog and mage”.. this is a reason why u want it to be removed, again for your own benefit. There you got ur selfish comment. your welcome for finding it.

You don't know wtf I am saying. Read the posts. Remove bombs in SOLO. Rogues and mages say bombs make solo unfair for them. As a warrior I know bombs in solo help but it doesn't help as much as it does for rog and mage. I had over 250 bombs, you see the auc where I listed alot?
    Keep the bombs in GROUP so mages and rogs can get top lb spots. Ffs read. How is it selfish to keep bombs in group so mage and rog can get lb spots?
    Remove those bombs in group then all 50 spots will be 4 war pts.

Last edited by Encryptions; 09-22-2020 at 08:30 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

You don't know wtf I am saying. Read the posts. Remove bombs in SOLO. Rogues and mages say bombs make solo unfair for them.
    Keep the bombs in GROUP so mages and rogs can get top lb spots. Ffs read. How is it selfish to keep bombs in group so mage and rog can get lb spots?
    Remove those bombs in group then all 50 spots will be 4 war pts.

Isn’t there an overall LB? If rogues and mages have 0 chance to hit overall lb, that gives u a benefit to have more chance on an overall lb..

Any ways, going to leave this discussion, STS needs to remain it the way it is, who isn’t strong must be clever.
    Last edited by ThreadPolice; 09-22-2020 at 08:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Isn’t there an overall LB? If rogues and mages have 0 chance to hit overall lb, that gives u a benefit to have more chance on an overall lb..

Any ways, going to close this discussion, STS needs to remain it the way it is, who isn’t strong must be clever.
    No one cares about the overall lb. It doesn't give different rewards, it honestly should be removed in this event and kept in others.
    Overall in this event is unfair, compared 3 diff classes made for different things into 1 lb. I bet if this event was boss wave only 1 boss no enemies per wave rog and mage will have top.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 09-22-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

No one cares about the overall lb. It doesn't give different rewards, it honestly should be removed in this event and kept in others.
    Overall in this event is unfair, compared 3 diff classes made for different things into 1 lb. I bet if this event was boss wave only 1 boss no enemies per wave rog and mage will have top.
    nope not really if it was one boss it would be well balanced cause dozer axe proc still does a ton of damage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dandremic View Post
    nope not really if it was one boss it would be well balanced cause dozer axe proc still does a ton of damage
    not true at all, we need ult to kill bosses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Still is a lot of players solo top10 lb without bombs , idk why everyone crying

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    ign: NEXPL