Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
Maybe disable them anyway and bring in 3 class groups. Must have one of each class. Don’t allow same person to be in 3 different groups in lb at any time. A few players represent top50 so many times it’s not funny anymore. Those spots could go to different players
While running lb our main focus is not to take slots, we try to get a secure place on top 10 and when we fail 1 person or 2 might have to go so we find 1 or 2 more people to run. Kystone is running alot of top 10 places because he is helping a ton of people get to top 10 alot of rogs and mages. I wonder how many people beg him for a carry every day when carry isn't possible. Everyone must do their part or lose, people don't understand how hard it is though; they think that they can get a free easy carry to top 10 lb just by pming people who know how to use strats but it doesn't work like that.
I had people offering me 25m gold 50m gold and items worth 10m+ just if I can get them top 10 lb, even if I wanted to I couldn't. Still didn't accept any of their offers because I don't want them and lb isn't as easy as they think it is.