Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
Not everyone is friends with op players. Not every guild has strong players. What about us? I’m just hoping to see many different names on lb next time.
If kystone or any of the other op warriors read this, what about telling less op warriors how your tactics are so they can create new 4 person group and get into top50

Edit: forget the above. Not trying to “steal” tactics. I just want to see more different players in lb.
This is one of those leaderboards that take decent gears and strategy to win, every other one asides from easter can be botted and it takes thousands of runs to get on lb which I personally don't have time for. Less op people can run those events for gold to buy good stuff and learn stratigies on their own or be taught from others.
I wouldn't care to share info with people but that puts me at risk of losing my spot which I really don't want to see the word wave again. For solo if requested I can make a thread and tell info on soloing for lb as war. As for group no, I really want that banner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk