Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: About bombs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Default About bombs.

Do not allow them in solo. Allow them in group. I am saying this because in solo no its not fair for bombs to be used, in group warriors will own top 10 lb if bombs are disabled and no mage or rog will get there. Bombs are what allows rog and mage to get high scores so don't disable bombs in group.
    Warriors get high scores because those enemies will hit you for 30000+ damage and we have ultis + procs that buff our hp and armor so we can survive. Thats enough to one shot war no proc. Imagine using a rogue. Mage has a shield but rog doesn't.
    I am a warrior saying this fyi. #4 group lb currently we did a 4 war pt no bombs except I used 1 on wave 114 and died. It was a mistake. Stunning enemies while my procs were active; mainly ebon aegis. Never a good idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Maybe disable them anyway and bring in 3 class groups. Must have one of each class. Don’t allow same person to be in 3 different groups in lb at any time. A few players represent top50 so many times it’s not funny anymore. Those spots could go to different players

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IExposedYou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    Maybe disable them anyway and bring in 3 class groups. Must have one of each class. Don’t allow same person to be in 3 different groups in lb at any time. A few players represent top50 so many times it’s not funny anymore. Those spots could go to different players
    While running lb our main focus is not to take slots, we try to get a secure place on top 10 and when we fail 1 person or 2 might have to go so we find 1 or 2 more people to run. Kystone is running alot of top 10 places because he is helping a ton of people get to top 10 alot of rogs and mages. I wonder how many people beg him for a carry every day when carry isn't possible. Everyone must do their part or lose, people don't understand how hard it is though; they think that they can get a free easy carry to top 10 lb just by pming people who know how to use strats but it doesn't work like that.
    I had people offering me 25m gold 50m gold and items worth 10m+ just if I can get them top 10 lb, even if I wanted to I couldn't. Still didn't accept any of their offers because I don't want them and lb isn't as easy as they think it is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    While running lb our main focus is not to take slots, we try to get a secure place on top 10 and when we fail 1 person or 2 might have to go so we find 1 or 2 more people to run. Kystone is running alot of top 10 places because he is helping a ton of people get to top 10 alot of rogs and mages. I wonder how many people beg him for a carry every day when carry isn't possible. Everyone must do their part or lose, people don't understand how hard it is though; they think that they can get a free easy carry to top 10 lb just by pming people who know how to use strats but it doesn't work like that.
    I had people offering me 25m gold 50m gold and items worth 10m+ just if I can get them top 10 lb, even if I wanted to I couldn't. Still didn't accept any of their offers because I don't want them and lb isn't as easy as they think it is.
    Not everyone is friends with op players. Not every guild has strong players. What about us? I’m just hoping to see many different names on lb next time.
    If kystone or any of the other op warriors read this, what about telling less op warriors how your tactics are so they can create new 4 person group and get into top50

Edit: forget the above. Not trying to “steal” tactics. I just want to see more different players in lb.
    Last edited by IExposedYou; 09-21-2020 at 10:42 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IExposedYou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Not everyone is friends with op players. Not every guild has strong players. What about us? I’m just hoping to see many different names on lb next time.
    If kystone or any of the other op warriors read this, what about telling less op warriors how your tactics are so they can create new 4 person group and get into top50

Edit: forget the above. Not trying to “steal” tactics. I just want to see more different players in lb.
    This is one of those leaderboards that take decent gears and strategy to win, every other one asides from easter can be botted and it takes thousands of runs to get on lb which I personally don't have time for. Less op people can run those events for gold to buy good stuff and learn stratigies on their own or be taught from others.
    I wouldn't care to share info with people but that puts me at risk of losing my spot which I really don't want to see the word wave again. For solo if requested I can make a thread and tell info on soloing for lb as war. As for group no, I really want that banner.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So hoarding red ballons and with word "ill say to my friend to keep their red ballon and make it expensive" fair? And saying bout afk ppl in event like u r a CEO in sts. Funny doggy

Sent from my SM-J400F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Do not allow them in solo. Allow them in group. I am saying this because in solo no its not fair for bombs to be used, in group warriors will own top 10 lb if bombs are disabled and no mage or rog will get there. Bombs are what allows rog and mage to get high scores so don't disable bombs in group.
    Warriors get high scores because those enemies will hit you for 30000+ damage and we have ultis + procs that buff our hp and armor so we can survive. Thats enough to one shot war no proc. Imagine using a rogue. Mage has a shield but rog doesn't.
    I am a warrior saying this fyi. #4 group lb currently we did a 4 war pt no bombs except I used 1 on wave 114 and died. It was a mistake. Stunning enemies while my procs were active; mainly ebon aegis. Never a good idea.
    Again, you write for your own benefits.. warriors are tank classes, they’re not supposed to be on the top, rogues are. Deal with it. Or just use bombs and stop cry...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    325 Posts

Its all competition. Just like other lbs.

If you ain't suited or op then you have no place or right to say that its unfair for you. Players spend millions on gears, invested god knows how much time to obtain such scores.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 09-22-2020 at 05:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I see alot of ppl take it personally by mentioning red balloons.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    Again, you write for your own benefits.. warriors are tank classes, they’re not supposed to be on the top, rogues are. Deal with it. Or just use bombs and stop cry...

Did you even read a single word I said?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Did you even read a single word I said?

Yes, I can read.

A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThreadPolice View Post
    Yes, I can read.

Then explain to me how I will personally benefit from asking to keep having bombs allowed in group. Warriors don't need bombs in a group pt for lb but mages and rogs do. Why do you think there are mages and rogs on top 10 group atm? Bombs. So how am I in the benefical part when I am losing my lb spot from bombs? I mean I don't care that I am, I can always run with my team again and set a goal to score higher.
    Atleast all classes can get top 10 group with bombs. Without bombs it will only be warriors due to our high rate of survival. Hp and armor.
    Where am I crying in my post? Literally trying to help rogues and mages be able to get top 10 group lb in future swamp events.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 09-22-2020 at 06:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

disable bombs and you'll see a lot of 3-4 warr pts, just sayin

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kystone For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    disable bombs and you'll see a lot of 3-4 warr pts, just sayin
    But keeping it allows warriors to use it too. So there will still be 4 warrior parties.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Next event wont be very soon. Who knows maybe mages and rogues will be dominant again. This lb is over anyways and its too early to judge for next one. All those arguments dont matter much at this point, who knows maybe the next event comes at 81 cap or even later with new "tactics".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

But keeping it allows warriors to use it too. So there will still be 4 warrior parties.
    4 war pt won't need bombs, if using the right strategy you can get lb easy without the use of bombs as a 4 war pt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

4 war pt won't need bombs, if using the right strategy you can get lb easy without the use of bombs as a 4 war pt.

I understand they don’t need it. All I’m saying is that bombs can be used by warriors too.
    You and kystone said that if bombs aren’t allowed to be used then lb will be full of warrior parties. But keeping it allows them to use it too and if they are trying to make lb full of warriors they can use it and rogues/mages won’t be able to compete / make it to lb, or is my assumption wrong here?
    Luckily for now it doesn’t seem like warriors are trying to take over all top10 or youd see a lot more of 4 warrior parties

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

What other solo classes interfere in your personal game play? So you are basically asking that just to be removed from warrios lb, because you don't want other warrios trying lb on solo using bombs?
    Let rogue and mages speaks by themselves and ask for remove or mantain the bombs.
    Did you tried lb with rogues and mages, or only with tanks?
    I can survive in group without using bombs, i only die after wave 100 if someone else with glow dies. Or if both warrios dies. Normally rogues are the last target in that map, is easier we die bcs of the "red warning circle" of mobs skill. And rogue shield might not be equal as other classes, but it has a reduce demage taken in the masteries, together with sunken armor proc, belt 76 25% dmg resistence it ain't bad.

This would be the best to be honest. +1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
    What other solo classes interfere in your personal game play? So you are basically asking that just to be removed from warrios lb, because you don't want other warrios trying lb on solo using bombs?
    Let rogue and mages speaks by themselves and ask for remove or mantain the bombs.
    Did you tried lb with rogues and mages, or only with tanks?
    I can survive in group without using bombs, i only die after wave 100 if someone else with glow dies. Or if both warrios dies. Normally rogues are the last target in that map, is easier we die bcs of the "red warning circle" of mobs skill. And rogue shield might not be equal as other classes, but it has a reduce demage taken in the masteries, together with sunken armor proc, belt 76 25% dmg resistence it ain't bad.

This would be the best to be honest. +1
    Nowhere did I say only remove them from warrior solo. I specifically said remove them from all solo lb classes. And keep in group lb party.
    Yeah I tried lb with mages and rogues no bombs and it sucked. Couldn't pass wave 105. Lb top 10 requires wave 115+.
    Quick tip wave 100+ a [Non-redzone attack] does over 30000 damage. Dude shoots you with his bow you insta die.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,055 Posts

Screw it, I am done trying to help; no one understands what I am saying or asking for. I gtg irl. Next temple lb when bombs are disabled in group and every lb slot has 4 wars don't be making forum posts crying. Ty.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: