Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - The Mystic Mogera 'Radiant Power Cell' event

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Appreciate the feedback as always! In my opinion, a Mythic item should have significantly better stats - these have stats that are on-par with other Legendary items. They do have a proc (and it is interesting) but making them Mythic without reworking the statistics would make them uniformly disappointing. As it stands, they are excellent Legendaries as opposed to being lackluster Mythics.

There is no game mechanic relationship between the power cell vanity items and the weapons. The weapons have a 'cave spider' theme reflected in their names and in the visuals (and effects) of their proc. The story behind the vanity items is that they are constructed of material that can only be found in this deadly spider cave :-)

I originally planned to add tokens and a vendor that sells bound items, etc. but felt that it's been done so often recently that maybe it's better to do something that is just exclusively about looting. Hopefully this will be a lot of fun - but if it's not we'll certainly consider adding a currency, vendors and vendor versions of the key items when / if the event comes back around next year.
    I love this!! When we don't complain, and we work together to advise & ask & give feedback this is what we get from our Devs. True honesty, and some good background info. If all of our discussions about this game went like this, the positivity would return to Arlor within months of new events. Events that we truly try to be on the devs side to assure they are putting out what we all wish to see. Can't always get exactly what we want, but at least being appreciate for what we get and giving constructive criticism for next time is how we will have less complainers (: don't just sit around and wait to see what they come up with, i'm sure satisfying thousands of people in a video game is pretty hard. Most Triple A Titles nowadays take months and months to release new content. We get it sometimes every week-month at max!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leanin For This Useful Post: