Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Idea M6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Let’s not forget the Northal boss glitch either. I know a few who ran the hell out of that for the aps.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post

We got the 1,000 bosses the hard way, everyone should get them the hard way too. :P
    I agree. Many of us grinded, paid plat for secret passes. HUGE negative 1 .
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Everyone complaining about it being hard before etc, the logic you guys are using is like saying people who grinded for their xp to lvl 76 when expansion came out didn't have the double double xp event, but now that's a thing. Wether you like it or not not everyone is able to spend gold on m5 passes and running 6 maps to get to 1 map that you gotta run 1k times is ridiculous especially since the maps are now dead & when all these people who had to grind it did it the maps were alot more active & u constantly had pt invites straight to m6 so yeah.
    YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/marsu4u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marsu4u View Post
    Everyone complaining about it being hard before etc, the logic you guys are using is like saying people who grinded for their xp to lvl 76 when expansion came out didn't have the double double xp event, but now that's a thing. Wether you like it or not not everyone is able to spend gold on m5 passes and running 6 maps to get to 1 map that you gotta run 1k times is ridiculous especially since the maps are now dead & when all these people who had to grind it did it the maps were alot more active & u constantly had pt invites straight to m6 so yeah.
    I decided to go for leaderboard last season and found plenty of people to run with who also wanted APS for their seasonal toons. This map is outdated in terms of gold farming, what you're suggesting only benefits lazy people. Might as well reduce 10k flags to 700, 10k PvP kills to 700, 75 heroic pet AP to 60, HC AP from 71 to 61 etc. No difference, right? Heck, lets increase the spawn rate of rare bosses by 500%.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

PvP maps are dead too, but we still have to find a way to get the APs.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Lol, killing each other not a grind, buying passes not a grind. Face it, ya drank the instant coffee but crying foul on a proposal for a limited time opening. Me me me meeeeeeeeee!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Lol, killing each other not a grind, buying passes not a grind. Face it, ya drank the instant coffee but crying foul on a proposal for a limited time opening. Me me me meeeeeeeeee!

Not all of us are crying, I spent very little on passes as the only thing to do back then was to farm maus. Was simple to run 1 to 5. IMO any AP related maps should remain as is. Besides new content would interest more than OP’s idea.
    Avy
    12-2012

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

ion care update the game for the newer players joining us,not everyone needs to hear about your trials and tribulations

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Sts shouldn’t be updating older content to appeal to newer players, “Don’t fix what isn’t broken”. The focus is endgame and it should always remain towards endgame (:

Good luck to newcomers and enjoy the grind.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Maybe give ppl who already have the aps.. A cool vanity or smthing exclusively.
    And bring this.
    Just sharing opinion.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    I agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman Is here View Post
    Sts shouldn’t be updating older content to appeal to newer players
    This is just stupid, the whole entire thing that happened earlier this year about STS asking us what they could do to make the game better for new players shows they want to make the game appealing for new players. Furthermore these mini events as I call them such as double xp & double tokens etc were all also added for this reason. All I am seeing on here is selfish people complaining that they had to work hard for something and others should have to? This game is literally like that, how many people work hard to max out there items etc for example only to later sell them for less when an expansion comes out. Just because something was hard when it originally came out doesn't mean it should remain that way forever, plain stupid!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to marsu4u For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

I agree with this

This is just stupid, the whole entire thing that happened earlier this year about STS asking us what they could do to make the game better for new players shows they want to make the game appealing for new players. Furthermore these mini events as I call them such as double xp & double tokens etc were all also added for this reason. All I am seeing on here is selfish people complaining that they had to work hard for something and others should have to? This game is literally like that, how many people work hard to max out there items etc for example only to later sell them for less when an expansion comes out. Just because something was hard when it originally came out doesn't mean it should remain that way forever, plain stupid!
    It’s already way easier than it was before. You don’t have to grind 28,000 points in GY now. Getting 1,000 boss APs isn’t ‘new player experience’. If you just want to run for the sake of running, there is Timekeeper’s Crypt.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I agree with this

Correct, sts made minor additions and adjustments for the purpose of making it more easier for a low level player, this doesn’t mean sts should continue adjusting maps in this point in time that have no relevancy. Mausoleum’s moment came and went, so the only thing it provides now are mob/boss aps; which is why people disagree on making the floors easier than they already are to access.

Imo it’s better sts keeps focusing on endgame content. As for map difficulty, don’t expect things to get easier/ especially when the map is a few years old.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Another reason for this idea is free to play people are going to have to run 6 maps of maus 1k times. When maus was new paying 5 plats for m6 was worthit since you got nice gold from it + aps however now its purely for aps & therefore it wouldn't harm anyone to have m6 open every now and then

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I agree with this

Says a Frank bearing tank who’s just 2 lazy 2 farm . No silver platters sir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sumwon View Post
    Says a Frank bearing tank who’s just 2 lazy 2 farm . No silver platters sir.
    No offense but you're just a toxic dumbass that replies to threads and annoys people all the time, get a life & take your drama starting *** somewhere else.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to marsu4u For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

1000 Boss aps is not for new player, new player don't start the game grinding for those aps,

Those who need those aps are very well equipped to do it the same way as the other who have already did,

it would be a mistake to change anything there, only thing i would suggest is to add M7-8

24. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

No offense but you're just a toxic dumbass that replies to threads and annoys people all the time, get a life & take your drama starting *** somewhere else.
    Lol. Seems you got offended by my post, why can you make a post with insults, but others cant lol. Relax sir its a game, and a good one at that!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Ops respect each other remember remiem say we are family here XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Another way to improve this - don't do exactly what you said, but instead add an m7 that opens after enough m6 bosses are killed. This makes it fair because you still have to beat m1-6 to make it there.