Thread: Razor Shield Mastery

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Razor Shield Mastery

The additional 10% dmg reduction is somehow inconsistent. There are times that it doesn't apply and sometimes it does. A friend and I tested this against Orrick and Kraag cannon and we are receiving inconsistent numerical values.

In most cases, been receiving the same amount of damage with/without the razor mastery. Can this be looked? Thanks in advance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Enraged For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Test it against constant damage sources (Timur bleed, Samael toxin etc.. mogera mob dots). Orrick has min-max damage values that is hard to tell if its working or not, or perhaps you had other damage reduction sources that would interfere.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Test it against constant damage sources (Timur bleed, Samael toxin etc.. mogera mob dots). Orrick has min-max damage values that is hard to tell if its working or not, or perhaps you had other damage reduction sources that would interfere.

What do you mean "hard to tell if its working or not" ? lol. I'm receiving the exact same amount of damage with/without the razor mastery. I'm not seeing that 10% cut off from the damage done in any way.. same goes for the kraag cannons which is a pretty consistent source of damage too and no, no other buffs are applied, completely a clean slate.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Sometimes mastery of razor (10%dmg reduce) working even without active razor shield (until you leave map), its what this thread about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post

useless comments wasn't necessary, orrick doesnt have min/max damage values, its always same and depends on your max hp/%dmg reduce/class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    What do you mean "hard to tell if its working or not" ? lol. I'm receiving the exact same amount of damage with/without the razor mastery. I'm not seeing that 10% cut off from the damage done in any way.. same goes for the kraag cannons which is a pretty consistent source of damage too and no, no other buffs are applied, completely a clean slate.
    I thought u were testing that 10% against sources that deal min-max ranges hence hard to tell if its fully working. I believe kraag cannons deal 100k dmg on back fire. If you recieve different values from a constant source of damage then its probably bugged.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged View Post
    Scratch this. Tested it again and it seems like the first hit from orrick gives me the full amount of damage, but once I used razor shield(with mastery) the damage reduction stays indefinitely even without having razor active.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Razor mastery definitely doesn’t work in brackets 48-59-61