Thread: A suggestion for the next set of arcane,mythic and legendary gear for the next expans

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default A suggestion for the next set of arcane,mythic and legendary gear for the next expans

I think we can all agree that the gap between legendary to mythic and mythic to arcane should be a little closer. The procs of the ebon and sunken armor are nice but a little too much where people are running unlimited amount of waves because of the procs of duggar daggers and armors. I think these a bit exaggerated. As to the stats of the mythic to arcanes shouldn’t be so far out from between each other. I would say the same for legendary to mythic. At this point in time it seems like legendary and mythic equipment are irrelevant. I think in the season before the recent seasons, legendary and mythic equipment were pretty useful. Yes they procs are nice, but they are a little extreme. Duggar daggers should have a similar proc to ebon where it boosted stats but not by the thousands and the same goes to the armors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

True and I’m waiting to see what new gears would do

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anil LK Joseph View Post
    True and I’m waiting to see what new gears would do

The new gear abilities will be

10,000,000 damage boost from daggers
    10,000,000 armor boost from armor
    Secret abilities
    Flight
    Invisibility
    Telekinesis
    Teleportation
    Better ping
    Super-strength
    Being able to use another class skills
    Invulnerability
    10000000 speed boost
    Be able to clone yourself into 3 other characters

Correct me if I’m wrong

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banana101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

+1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

They would then be very weak if next expansion doesn't give better stats/buffs than the current ones. People will rather use Duggar daggs/sunk armor etc instead of the new arcanes. So I don't know how this will work, even if they make damage 15k with legendary 81 weapon, still there will be a problem in PvP cuz our armor isn't enough to take that much damage. So basically they will have to increase damage reduction cap and damage both to overcome this Duggar/sunken combo in next expansion and again that will harm the lower levels in pvp if they alter the damage reduction cap.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

It doesn't mean all weapons should be damage based procs. They can be about debuffs of cc or buff. Personally I never liked these procs and ultis. I liked the game more when characters sticked to their original roles, but people complained now we have 3 rogues. But now the game adapted to the procs and the amounts of damage characters dish out, so nerfing these procs would make things CONSIDERABLY harder, so I don't think nerfing is a solution.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Aeot For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aeot View Post
    It doesn't mean all weapons should be damage based procs. They can be about debuffs of cc or buff. Personally I never liked these procs and ultis. I liked the game more when characters sticked to their original roles, but people complained now we have 3 rogues. But now the game adapted to the procs and the amounts of damage characters dish out, so nerfing these procs would make things CONSIDERABLY harder, so I don't think nerfing is a solution.
    Ebon dagger had similar proc but not in the thousands range and every one loved it

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    They would then be very weak if next expansion doesn't give better stats/buffs than the current ones. People will rather use Duggar daggs/sunk armor etc instead of the new arcanes. So I don't know how this will work, even if they make damage 15k with legendary 81 weapon, still there will be a problem in PvP cuz our armor isn't enough to take that much damage. So basically they will have to increase damage reduction cap and damage both to overcome this Duggar/sunken combo in next expansion and again that will harm the lower levels in pvp if they alter the damage reduction cap.
    Awakes fix armor problems and like I said they could do a reduction in mobs hp etc and nerf Duggar like they nerfed ebon aegis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I hope they change the update the crate tokens and add a new spirit gear or zone because i hate to press 1 extra time to change rarity because of the only 4 usable gear for your class or just change the spirit rarety into mythic and let it still be upgradable