Thread: Some kind of guide for dragkin temple - solo warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Some kind of guide for dragkin temple - solo warrior

Hey fellow warriors, I’ve been getting requests from some warriors for guidance in dragkin temple.

I know this post is late but I didn’t get many questions before I reached my current score and I heard not many top warriors are helping strangers.

And by all means, I’m no op warrior. I ran at least 40x solo, each time took me at least 45min until w93. So I got my score through lots of runs, failures, tweaks, and pure luck!

What you need:
    Dozer axe, ebon aegis, doz chasmal, glint aegis.
    Use chasmal armor for only glint aegis. Ebon armor for the other weapons.
    Pet combo: (heroic) breeze passive, arc taika hb, arc arie aa.
    Skill combo:
    Sky with stun and increased range, windmill with increased target, jugg, heal. Rage ult.

Strategy:
    Mobs start hitting hard at wave 93+. So I need jugg+arc arie or ult every round.
    Based on my combo, jugg will be available when you wait 10s after use and arc arie will be available when you wait 15s after use.
    Stay at left bottom wall.
    Best scenario: you kill all mobs at wave start except for one mob right top corner. This mob is used to make sure you don’t end the wave too fast because you need jugg + arc Arie next wave again. So kill this mob when timer reaches 45s.

Combo at wave start: when timer hits 57-59, charge heal, use sky to proc axe, switch to ebon aegis, charge jugg and use arc arie, ebon aegis usually procs by the time jugg is charged, switch doz aegis, use windmill, switch glint aegis, use sky/wind/normal attacks as it becomes available until timer reaches 48-49.
    Strategy after initial combo: at 48-49, start running towards spawn area when you see 1 mob top right corner. If that mob is not there, run towards top corner. Now wait for heal skill and charge it. Then charge sky and jump in and hope for stun chance. Also look for breeze’s freeze chance. If mob is frozen, sky in. Run if mob is about to attack again. Then repeat to attack when mob is stunned by sky after heal use or breeze’s freeze.
    When to use rage ult: use it as an emergency. This comes with experience the more you run the event. For me, it’s when 3+ mobs survive after initial proc, or when timer is running out, or when I’m stuck at spawn area without heal, or when I notice I made a mistake with combos, or when arc arie and jugg are not available when new wave starts.

Remember, to get into warrior solo lb, you need to reach high waves which takes a lot of time. So try to stay focused. I often die because I sky in without heal when mob is not stunned or frozen.

If you want to see my run, pm me and I’ll share my YouTube link since I’m not sure if it’s ok to post YouTube links here in public.

Good luck

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yakatudi For This Useful Post:

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yakatudi View Post
    Hey fellow warriors, I’ve been getting requests from some warriors for guidance in dragkin temple.

I know this post is late but I didn’t get many questions before I reached my current score and I heard not many top warriors are helping strangers.

And by all means, I’m no op warrior. I ran at least 40x solo, each time took me at least 45min until w93. So I got my score through lots of runs, failures, tweaks, and pure luck!

What you need:
    Dozer axe, ebon aegis, doz chasmal, glint aegis.
    Use chasmal armor for only glint aegis. Ebon armor for the other weapons.
    Pet combo: (heroic) breeze passive, arc taika hb, arc arie aa.
    Skill combo:
    Sky with stun and increased range, windmill with increased target, jugg, heal. Rage ult.

Strategy:
    Mobs start hitting hard at wave 93+. So I need jugg+arc arie or ult every round.
    Based on my combo, jugg will be available when you wait 10s after use and arc arie will be available when you wait 15s after use.
    Stay at left bottom wall.
    Best scenario: you kill all mobs at wave start except for one mob right top corner. This mob is used to make sure you don’t end the wave too fast because you need jugg + arc Arie next wave again. So kill this mob when timer reaches 45s.

Combo at wave start: when timer hits 57-59, charge heal, use sky to proc axe, switch to ebon aegis, charge jugg and use arc arie, ebon aegis usually procs by the time jugg is charged, switch doz aegis, use windmill, switch glint aegis, use sky/wind/normal attacks as it becomes available until timer reaches 48-49.
    Strategy after initial combo: at 48-49, start running towards spawn area when you see 1 mob top right corner. If that mob is not there, run towards top corner. Now wait for heal skill and charge it. Then charge sky and jump in and hope for stun chance. Also look for breeze’s freeze chance. If mob is frozen, sky in. Run if mob is about to attack again. Then repeat to attack when mob is stunned by sky after heal use or breeze’s freeze.
    When to use rage ult: use it as an emergency. This comes with experience the more you run the event. For me, it’s when 3+ mobs survive after initial proc, or when timer is running out, or when I’m stuck at spawn area without heal, or when I notice I made a mistake with combos, or when arc arie and jugg are not available when new wave starts.

Remember, to get into warrior solo lb, you need to reach high waves which takes a lot of time. So try to stay focused. I often die because I sky in without heal when mob is not stunned or frozen.

If you want to see my run, pm me and I’ll share my YouTube link since I’m not sure if it’s ok to post YouTube links here in public.

Good luck
    Gj bro.
    I'll post mine later... For those curious. Not as a guide but just for info.
    Mine is slightly diff frm urs

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk