Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
You people expect others to spend a lot of time to find tricks in the game for lb or other things then share the tricks with you so that you don't have to work for anything but rather take their spot, use their tricks and spit on them. I did the same thing last temple event, release tricks after it ended.
Pity me for what? That I didn't share a lb strategy so you guys can use it without even working on making your own? You should always be scared of competition. Don't underestimate people. I thought 2m pts was impossible. I thought our 1.37m score would keep us on lb whole event. I was wrong twice for underestimation.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
You kinda have a point but basically what you are saying is that you dont want to release tricks because you think people will push the lb scores and overcome you. And its fine, why would you do it, it just makes you work a lot harder. And thats completely fine reason but dont come saying you are pro or best war or something like that if you are "scared" of competition and what others MAYBE could do. And no this isnt me saying i will whoop your *** or something similar to that. Or that i want tricks cuz i want lb. Im just pointing out some stuff.