Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
Season ain't over tho it should be look into for those that attempted to play normal ranked fair
It's still part of the game at this current time it shouldn't be brushed aside

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
You're right, it's a test/beta phase of the game. They see the vulnerabilities and fix them. I don't think it deserves a permanent ban like some are asking for. I also made some threads with people throwing games or abusing queue, but it doesn't qualify for permanent bans. Would I love players who I played with that are also guilty of this to be perm banned? Yes, however, it is selfish. I would say a slap on the wrist, as other players have done this to me as well and have cost me several LB positions. Players expose vulnerabilities, developers patch them. In this case, it is the removal of Ranked PvP.

I don't think banning players permanently in an experimental phase of the game is right. Perhaps, developers can restore points. However, if they do that then they are going to have a lot of cases where players are requesting point restoration.

Y'all are welcome to your own opinions - I just don't think linking a thread in guild group and having one guild spam about it is a diverse opinion. Also, for the record, I have no idea who this Uttog player is. I have no reason to be partial to him. I just think what people are asking for is too harsh for the offense committed.