Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 71

Thread: Uttog losing on purpose to boost his friend's ranked pvp score in the last days of se

  1. #41
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,176
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,623
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,844
    Thanked in
    2,934 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Did someone mention the word permanent? Or did you dream that one up too?
    Quote Originally Posted by glitory View Post
    Nobody mentioned a permanent ban.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    It's simply disgusting.

    People like this don't deserve to be a part of this game community
    To not be a part of a gaming community would mean permanent removal from that community. These are your words, not mine. Also, in the chatbox Perceval is pushing for bans. I can screenshot that for you if you like. This is like any other player who abused/did a grievance in ranked. It results in a 2-3 day ban.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  2. #42
    Senior Member Willl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Behind you =)
    Posts
    976
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    198
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    283
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

    Default

    Hope it's not cheating selling popcorns at high price during this thread

    P.s. let's chill the banner is ugly XD

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:


  4. #43
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,176
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,623
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,844
    Thanked in
    2,934 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Hope it's not cheating selling popcorns at high price during this thread

    P.s. let's chill the banner is ugly XD
    This too! People are getting worked up over an ugly banner. What gives!?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  5. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Lol, omg this is to funny. Last time I face drug in ranked both my mage and rogue got dummy farmed. Friends of purge.... Funny how I didn't see the out rage when I posted about that. I didn't use names either so I guess that helped. Honestly you can't complain about people doing the same thing you are.
    Lol don’t give us that “friends of purge” don’t blame others when it’s your fault for not knowing how to tank properly


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #45
    Forum Adept Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Posts
    308
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    84
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    Hope it's not cheating selling popcorns at high price during this thread

    P.s. let's chill the banner is ugly XD
    The banner looks like a lollipop lol

  7. #46
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    489
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

    Default

    Laalallaalal
    Last edited by IAmYummytea; 09-28-2020 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Lalalalalalalal

  8. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    577
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    187
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    87
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    my mage and rogue got dummy farmed
    maybe try to cover sometimes?

  9. #48
    Senior Member Titanium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    2,172
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    338
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    757
    Thanked in
    356 Posts

    Default

    What are the guild requirements to join Magnum?

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:


  11. #49
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,176
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,623
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,844
    Thanked in
    2,934 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Lol, omg this is to funny. Last time I face drug in ranked both my mage and rogue got dummy farmed. Friends of purge.... Funny how I didn't see the out rage when I posted about that. I didn't use names either so I guess that helped. Honestly you can't complain about people doing the same thing you are.
    Thanks for speaking up. I think HEXAME mentioned that Drug asked for some mage to leave his side of ranked to force a win as well. I didn't want to go there, but since people are trying to manipulate I think it needs to be said that this post is not innocent in nature. All offenders of manipulation in Ranked matches should get punishment.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  12. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    320
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    To not be a part of a gaming community would mean permanent removal from that community. These are your words, not mine. Also, in the chatbox Perceval is pushing for bans. I can screenshot that for you if you like. This is like any other player who abused/did a grievance in ranked. It results in a 2-3 day ban.
    You're strangely more invested here than any other thread, and so quickly too. Maybe the grievance you mention is yours?

  13. #51
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,176
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,623
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,844
    Thanked in
    2,934 Posts

    Default

    The fact is, this is a guild trying to abuse/manipulate. We should punish all offenders that do this behavior, this includes the posters from Purge and anybody else who has done shady ranked behavior. And no, I do not think it should be permanent. It is not that serious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    You're strangely more invested here than any other thread, and so quickly too. Maybe the grievance you mention is yours?
    I'm not grieved - I am just going to call things for as I see them. I've stated players should be punished, so why not be truthful about the full extent as well as call out any manipulation that is attempting to occur here?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  14. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    320
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

    Default

    Oh look his grievance is revealed. Purge.

    Mr impartial is actually biased.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:


  16. #53
    Forum Adept Imback Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Posts
    308
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    84
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Oh look his grievance is revealed. Purge.

    Mr impartial is actually biased.
    I don’t think it counts as a grievance if a group of people are a universal grievance among the majority of a community. At that point it starts to transcend an annoyance, or a nuisance. Progresses to a detriment.

  17. #54
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,176
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,623
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,844
    Thanked in
    2,934 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    I don’t think it counts as a grievance if a group of people are a universal grievance among the majority of a community.
    Exactly this. If people are toxic, they shouldn't have their toxic behavior reinforced. There are two sides to every story and the players posting here have not been exactly truthful of what caused this behavior to occur.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  18. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    320
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Imback Al View Post
    I don’t think it counts as a grievance if a group of people are a universal grievance among the majority of a community. At that point it starts to transcend an annoyance, or a nuisance. Progresses to a detriment.
    He doesn't think it counts as a grievance if a group of people are a universal grievance among the majority of a community

    I'll just leave this here.

  19. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    320
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    To not be a part of a gaming community would mean permanent removal from that community. These are your words, not mine. Also, in the chatbox Perceval is pushing for bans. I can screenshot that for you if you like. This is like any other player who abused/did a grievance in ranked. It results in a 2-3 day ban.
    Again. You dreamed the "permanent ban" up.

    Let's keep to facts here.

    Don't make your own false assumptions. Thanks.

  20. #57
    Guardian of Alterra Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    25,176
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,623
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5,844
    Thanked in
    2,934 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    He doesn't think it counts as a grievance if a group of people are a universal grievance among the majority of a community

    I'll just leave this here.
    If a group behaves like bullies and propagates toxicity throughout the game, they should not have a surprised pikachu face when people react accordingly. There's a reason why these threads always go down like this. Really, nothing has changed in the years I've been away building a future. This thread should be locked, closed, and appropriate punishments handed out to all parties that are manipulating ranked LB.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:


  22. #58
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    243
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    37
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The fact is, this is a guild trying to abuse/manipulate. We should punish all offenders that do this behavior, this includes the posters from Purge and anybody else who has done shady ranked behavior. And no, I do not think it should be permanent. It is not that serious.



    I'm not grieved - I am just going to call things for as I see them. I've stated players should be punished, so why not be truthful about the full extent as well as call out any manipulation that is attempting to occur here?
    Can i ask why are you desperate defending that guy if you are not uttogs friend? If you and uttog is only one maybe. Or uttog teach you to defend him. And why if he convicted to ban you want all the dummy farmer with no evidence got banned too?

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:


  24. #59
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    320
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If a group behaves like bullies and propagates toxicity throughout the game, they should not have a surprised pikachu face when people react accordingly. There's a reason why these threads always go down like this. Really, nothing has changed in the years I've been away building a future. This thread should be locked, closed, and appropriate punishments handed out to all parties that are manipulating ranked LB.
    Who's bulling who? There's literal video evidence of a player intentionally performing disgusting behaviour 2 days before a season ends.

    If this thread gets locked it'll be mission accomplished for you and your cronies right? Spam a thread with nonsense to simulate what seems like a brawl to get a dev to lock it. My my you're a genius Zeus

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:


  26. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    40
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    320
    Thanked in
    191 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Can i ask why are you desperate defending that guy if you are not uttogs friend? If you and uttog is only one maybe. Or uttog teach you to defend him. And why if he convicted to ban you want all the dummy farmer with no evidence got banned too?
    He's impartially defending someone clearly evidenced to be intentionally ruining the gaming experience and the months of hard work invested by others.

    Birds of a feather flock together I guess.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-01-2020, 04:01 PM
  2. spawns in beach and forest pvp maps (ranked and honor ranked)
    By reyals in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2020, 02:02 PM
  3. Is this my Ranked Honor Pvp Score?
    By Zuxin in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2020, 09:31 AM
  4. 2 days in limbo waiting for ranked game
    By gilsooon in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-09-2020, 02:11 AM
  5. Sell duggar bow 180 gl / ign: uttog
    By Sensod in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2019, 11:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •