Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Uttog losing on purpose to boost his friend's ranked pvp score in the last days of se

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It's a non-issue, Ranked PvP is being removed for lack of in-activity and being able to manipulate the LB. I think developers addressed it here:

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...n-Honor-Ranked
    Season ain't over tho it should be look into for those that attempted to play normal ranked fair
    It's still part of the game at this current time it shouldn't be brushed aside

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stvength View Post
    Here's Honor One, Ign: Dzm. Don't feel like playing when team like this though :/
    https://youtu.be/9BWmWWUvedk

Sent from my vivo 1907 using Tapatalk
    The thing is, its simply an assumption. You dont actually know if their intentions were malicious or not. Maybe the simplest answer is...he was lagging like he said. Or maybe he’s a new player and just stepped into pvp. You just don’t know. So before assuming that everyone is out to get you (referencing your post about uttog), consider the circumstances and possibilities. Bring the matter to light not on the public forum, but in the dm of a Dev. I highly doubt that anything will be resolved in resorting to attempting to expose a person “attempting to boost his friends”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
    Season ain't over tho it should be look into for those that attempted to play normal ranked fair
    It's still part of the game at this current time it shouldn't be brushed aside

You're right, it's a test/beta phase of the game. They see the vulnerabilities and fix them. I don't think it deserves a permanent ban like some are asking for. I also made some threads with people throwing games or abusing queue, but it doesn't qualify for permanent bans. Would I love players who I played with that are also guilty of this to be perm banned? Yes, however, it is selfish. I would say a slap on the wrist, as other players have done this to me as well and have cost me several LB positions. Players expose vulnerabilities, developers patch them. In this case, it is the removal of Ranked PvP.

I don't think banning players permanently in an experimental phase of the game is right. Perhaps, developers can restore points. However, if they do that then they are going to have a lot of cases where players are requesting point restoration.

Y'all are welcome to your own opinions - I just don't think linking a thread in guild group and having one guild spam about it is a diverse opinion. Also, for the record, I have no idea who this Uttog player is. I have no reason to be partial to him. I just think what people are asking for is too harsh for the offense committed.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I think someone stated this before. I don't know if I consider this boosting, as it would be easier to forfeit. It looks like he is doing this as a grievance to @Terrorshock1 and @Perceval (Monkey/Maiden). In which case, you should look at previous actions. If you've harassed, trash talked, or grieved this player in other ways - he is human and is going to react accordingly as well.

I think to ask for bans for this is developer manipulation, as it is not boosting - per say. I would say it was more done to spite the players on his team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

That’s not the first time that he does it and he deserves to get banned for trying to ruin the game’s first experience mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to glitory For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I think someone stated this before. I don't know if I consider this boosting, as it would be easier to forfeit. It looks like he is doing this as a grievance to @Terrorshock1 and @Perceval (Monkey/Maiden). In which case, you should look at previous actions. If you've harassed, trash talked, or grieved this player in other ways - he is human and is going to react accordingly as well.

I think to ask for bans for this is developer manipulation, as it is not boosting - per say. I would say it was more done to spite the players on his team.
    Man just stay quiet you the most fake person I’ve ever seen.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to glitory For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glitory View Post
    Man just stay quiet you the most fake person I’ve ever seen.

If you are upset that I called this thread for what it is, that is your problem. I don't have any ill will towards you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I think he didnt do that for nothing sure paid for high gold or something illegal for the high price. Pls dev investigate its not fair, i read something on the map hes a rude and trashtalking to someone else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

If you are upset that I called this thread for what it is, that is your problem. I don't have any ill will towards you.
    Nah you just talk too much you saw how uttog cheated and yet your still defending him

12. The Following User Says Thank You to glitory For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Nah you just talk too much you saw how uttog cheated and yet your still defending him

Nope, I said he should get punished. I just think permanent ban for something that is clearly a personal agenda is manipulation. That is what people are pushing for and I don't think it is right. Others have abused these rank LBs and got a few day ban. That it is the most it should be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Stop playing the knight in shinning armor role zeus I can hate a player and still give it my all in rank. In rank we are playing for a reward on lb.it shouldn't be brushed aside simply punish the player that lost on purpose my removing him off lb. I never asked for permanent ban so dont put me in the same boat. YOU saying this is basically ok because hes human and doing it out of spite will just bring a wave of people using dummies or losing on purpose why? Because it's ok? Because uttog wasnt punished

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Windmoore city waiting for honor ranked queue
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

No one is defending anyone. The fact of the matter is that everything this thread encompasses is based off of assumptions. Those assumptions stem from your personal bias against said player. The report button is in the game for a reason. The report button does not instruct a person to head to the forum and make a very public announcement about a player.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Imback Al For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
    Stop playing the knight in shinning armor role zeus I can hate a player and still give it my all in rank. In rank we are playing for a reward on lb.it shouldn't be brushed aside simply punish the player that lost on purpose my removing him off lb. I never asked for permanent ban so dont put me in the same boat. YOU saying this is basically ok because hes human and doing it out of spite will just bring a wave of people using dummies or losing on purpose why? Because it's ok? Because uttog wasnt punished

I hate a player and give it all my effort too. This is how it should be, but people react in different ways when they have grievances against another player. We don't know the full story; we know your side of the story. Sure, he should get a reprimand for doing this but he does not deserve a permanent ban. That is manipulation for private agenda which frankly doesn't have a place on the forums.

I'm glad you didn't ask for a permanent ban. However, your officers are asking for a permanent ban. I don't think that is called for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Pretty low iq u got there simp
    Am I on Mars? Or does hypocrisy have a different meaning here?

Simp xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Some of purge members did this too back then (also using alts) , so before judging someone look in the mirror. My opinion is, if I play ranked then i dont look with who i am or at my enemies. I simply doing my best, help my team to win.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

I hate a player and give it all my effort too. This is how it should be, but people react in different ways when they have grievances against another player. We don't know the full story; we know your side of the story. Sure, he should get a reprimand for doing this but he does not deserve a permanent ban. That is manipulation for private agenda which frankly doesn't have a place on the forums.

I'm glad you didn't ask for a permanent ban. However, your officers are asking for a permanent ban. I don't think that is called for.
    Did someone mention the word permanent? Or did you dream that one up too?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Nobody mentioned a permanent ban.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cfll View Post
    Some of purge members did this too back then (also using alts) , so before judging someone look in the mirror. My opinion is, if I play ranked then i dont look with who i am or at my enemies. I simply doing my best, help my team to win.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G975F eszközömről
    That’s all are nothing but rumors since day one starting of the rank pvp only the ones who hate purge have been spreading this rumor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

I'll repeat myself. Uttog and anyone who throws games should be punished simple as that it's up to the dev's to decide the punishment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Lol, omg this is to funny. Last time I face drug in ranked both my mage and rogue got dummy farmed. Friends of purge.... Funny how I didn't see the out rage when I posted about that. I didn't use names either so I guess that helped. Honestly you can't complain about people doing the same thing you are.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Fed