Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Old is GOLD : The story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devaux View Post
    Cass you bought your account. Stop playin
    idk what are you talking about and you shouldn't make fake accusations on forums cuz it's against TOS. if you even have any proof that show it up before you can get your account banned.
    Last edited by dmt; 09-30-2020 at 03:26 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

Set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Real funny thing is that u consider having BD/Human face etc "elite status"
    and the problem starts there.
    On the contrary, I do not consider it as being elite. People that have these items are the ones who are upset that they would be brought back due to them being items that have a status. Oh and...You're contradicting your self by saying they are not. If these "said items" weren't rare then they wouldn't mean anything to most people, I do agree on that part also, I too, don't think that old items should be recycled. I do HOWEVER think y'all (both sides) sound ridiculous whining over the possibly that items would return -or-begging for them to return...It is a game guys c'mon!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Golem View Post
    We getting new stuffs every events so why it is hard to see?
    Also here is a one opnion as a new halloween Vanity armor. DL Tee look with Pumpkin logo instead of DL also with wings and the Black color in wings used to be same color as armor itself (hadnt that color on my phone photo editor)...
    Attachment 223460
    I'm talking about exclusive stuff not common stuff ofc
    Last edited by dmt; 09-30-2020 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Yeah so bring it back. I've said this before and I'll say it again: these are video game items. If you're a good merch, it wouldn't matter. If you keep it just because it looks cool, it wouldn't matter. The only people who lose are those (the whopping like 3 people) who have bought it recently for merch purposes.

I'd like to see a mix of new and old released, kinda tired of BD dominating the market.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Buchmeister For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

PL future=New players. Not me or you...
    Imagine if you have 500m gold (in items) and suddenly it is all deleted. How would you feel about that? Come now. I've made it easy for you this time. No dodging please.

After you've answered and form an educated analysis (I know it's difficult for you) then you might get why people are against you.

@ Devaux

People generally don't buy pricey discontinued items for 'status'. 'Status' isn't determined by whether a player has BD, it's all about how a player is respected in the community and how he/she carries themselves. Most people I know buy these expensive old items for the achievement. So that they can say they worked really hard to save up for them. And the older players can say that they grinded hard. They should not be given out nilly willy to people who don't put in the effort.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

dmt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Imagine if you have 500m gold (in items) and suddenly it is all deleted. How would you feel about that? Come now. I've made it easy for you this time. No dodging please.

After you've answered and form an educated analysis (I know it's difficult for you) then you might get why people are against you.

@ Devaux

People generally don't buy pricey discontinued items for 'status'. 'Status' isn't determined by whether a player has BD, it's all about how a player is respected in the community and how he/she carries themselves. Most people I know buy these expensive old items for the achievement. So that they can say they worked really hard to save up for them. And the older players can say that they grinded hard. They should not be given out nilly willy to people who don't put in the effort.
    exactly. ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devaux View Post
    On the contrary, I do not consider it as being elite. People that have these items are the ones who are upset that they would be brought back due to them being items that have a status. Oh and...You're contradicting your self by saying they are not. If these "said items" weren't rare then they wouldn't mean anything to most people, I do agree on that part also, I too, don't think that old items should be recycled. I do HOWEVER think y'all (both sides) sound ridiculous whining over the possibly that items would return -or-begging for them to return...It is a game guys c'mon!?
    I DON'T CONTRADICT at all, why wouldn't it mean anything to most people? giving it "elite status" means it has some meaning? elite status = mean something, to you? otherwise not? oof again look what you saying lol, and calling me contradict and ofc you describe it as "elite status" now don't run away with it.

Can't take a simple story and reality check? where I told many times I don't even care for these things doesn't make it whining rather it shows opposite from u, the "desperate" nature to voice something. These discussions the basic of forum imagine calling it whine, you need to learn what forum means or what discussion means before using the forum in the first place.
    Last edited by Waug; 09-30-2020 at 11:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    Yeah so bring it back. I've said this before and I'll say it again: these are video game items. If you're a good merch, it wouldn't matter. If you keep it just because it looks cool, it wouldn't matter. The only people who lose are those (the whopping like 3 people) who have bought it recently for merch purposes.

I'd like to see a mix of new and old released, kinda tired of BD dominating the market.
    It's funny how the same people can't ever present a counter argument to only bringing in new items which would please everyone and also profit STS. Probably why their posts lack credibility. I wonder why Cinco hasn't brought back BD or humania faces if it's as fair as you and Golem seem to think it is? If you want the items just buy them.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vapourised For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

It's funny how the same people can't ever present a counter argument to only bringing in new items which would please everyone and also profit STS. Probably why their posts lack credibility. I wonder why Cinco hasn't brought back BD or humania faces if it's as fair as you and Golem seem to think it is? If you want the items just buy them.
    people get mad cuz they cannot grind or even afford some stuff that's why. some of these guys needs to spread lies around forums threads just because they never got a simple BD set or anything really rare. that's all about jealous.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I'd not argue with someone other than just some explanations and done, who propose the idea of multi game gateway, with the conspiracy theory of everyone opposing his idea having 10x accounts and who says PL future = new players
    Last edited by Waug; 09-30-2020 at 12:10 PM.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Agreed. Players only want certain things because they are rare, not because they look 'good' or are the best looking vanities/faces/items in the game. Once these items are released again and become more common, no one will care about them and few will ever wear them.

Take for instance the Humanian Mage Face. Here's what forumers said at the time of its release:

It looks like plastic surgery gone wrong. Or, in other cases, many players compared this face to resemble people who suffer from Down Syndrome.

I think this might be the worst face ever implemented into the game in terms of looks. However, because it's rare, players want it released again. But once it gets released again and becomes common, very few if any will use this face just like practically no one uses Mohawk face.
    Lol wow I forgot about these posts, that's hilarious. Good find.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

No point in arguing with this guy. I already exposed them enough.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Been seeing this same topic being discussed for the past few weeks while it should've come to a close long ago.

The arguments to bring back bd are weak, uninsightful, and pointless. It just goes to show that the players asking to bring them back clearly have no respect or admiration for those who grinded/earned theirs.

For something that was said to never come back should NEVER COME BACK! For those who repetitively keep asking over and over to bring it back, what will it do? Will it satisfy you that you got something you didn't have to work for? Will it fill that void for pride?

Gold itself is quite easy to earn in this game. I myself, recently acquired around 1B from this past forest fury event. Apart from events, there are plenty of other ways to earn gold and obtain an item you have been wanting.

Shouldn't just start fussing and ask for everything to come back for something you can't acquire. Setting a goal for yourself and building your way towards something is a much better feeling, rather than just being handed it to you. Some things are just better left un-touched.

Wish everyone all the best!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cashmoneybaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cashmoneybaby View Post
    Been seeing this same topic being discussed for the past few weeks while it should've come to a close long ago.

The arguments to bring back bd are weak, uninsightful, and pointless. It just goes to show that the players asking to bring them back clearly have no respect or admiration for those who grinded/earned theirs.

For something that was said to never come back should NEVER COME BACK! For those who repetitively keep asking over and over to bring it back, what will it do? Will it satisfy you that you got something you didn't have to work for? Will it fill that void for pride?

Gold itself is quite easy to earn in this game. I myself, recently acquired around 1B from this past forest fury event. Apart from events, there are plenty of other ways to earn gold and obtain an item you have been wanting.

Shouldn't just start fussing and ask for everything to come back for something you can't acquire. Setting a goal for yourself and building your way towards something is a much better feeling, rather than just being handed it to you. Some things are just better left un-touched.

Wish everyone all the best!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    nice words

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

What do you mean no counter-argument? Did you even read what I said?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

@ Devaux

Hahaha stop being rude. it dosnt matter if sts bring forexample everyone who got bd set they can afford 10 more bd sets. We all know that it dosnt matter of they bring bd sets back cus only few and some of the most richest have them... Games are full of risks its your own problem of u still keepin bd set cus am pretty sure they will come back cus it worth that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Hahaha stop being rude. it dosnt matter if sts bring forexample everyone who got bd set they can afford 10 more bd sets. We all know that it dosnt matter of they bring bd sets back cus only few and some of the most richest have them... Games are full of risks its your own problem of u still keepin bd set cus am pretty sure they will come back cus it worth that
    This is not necessarily true. I think there is a decent amount of players who saved up for Black Dragon Set and bought it as the "ultimate achievment" (as it is the most expensive set in game), and not have much spare gold left after that for a longer time.

These players would most likely quit (at least I would) if years of farming events and maps gets nullified.

Also, the argument that it will make the game more attractive for new players if BD etc. is brought back again, is not true when you think longer about it. New players do not care about endgame items. If someone reaches 110 and thinks of getting BD, he already plays the game actively. In other words: Until a player knows what BD is and wants to have it, he already plays the game for a longer time and actively, and cannot considered being a new player. The reason why real new players quit are very different (for example too hard PvE when soloing, too high XP requirements, too high prices for USEFUL (=with stats) endgame gear).

26. The Following User Says Thank You to andreasobst For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andreasobst View Post
    This is not necessarily true. I think there is a decent amount of players who saved up for Black Dragon Set and bought it as the "ultimate achievment" (as it is the most expensive set in game), and not have much spare gold left after that for a longer time.

These players would most likely quit (at least I would) if years of farming events and maps gets nullified.

Also, the argument that it will make the game more attractive for new players if BD etc. is brought back again, is not true when you think longer about it. New players do not care about endgame items. If someone reaches 110 and thinks of getting BD, he already plays the game actively. In other words: Until a player knows what BD is and wants to have it, he already plays the game for a longer time and actively, and cannot considered being a new player. The reason why real new players quit are very different (for example too hard PvE when soloing, too high XP requirements, too high prices for USEFUL (=with stats) endgame gear).
    I can tell you no one quit �� it also makes a lot old players come back and more fun in game.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Golem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I can tell you no one quit �� it also makes a lot old players come back and more fun in game.
    Have you ever considered working in a circus?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Have you ever considered working in a circus?
    I also don't know what to do any more except of saying that this is not how an constructive argument works xD