Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Real funny thing is that u consider having BD/Human face etc "elite status"
    and the problem starts there.
    On the contrary, I do not consider it as being elite. People that have these items are the ones who are upset that they would be brought back due to them being items that have a status. Oh and...You're contradicting your self by saying they are not. If these "said items" weren't rare then they wouldn't mean anything to most people, I do agree on that part also, I too, don't think that old items should be recycled. I do HOWEVER think y'all (both sides) sound ridiculous whining over the possibly that items would return -or-begging for them to return...It is a game guys c'mon!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devaux View Post
    On the contrary, I do not consider it as being elite. People that have these items are the ones who are upset that they would be brought back due to them being items that have a status. Oh and...You're contradicting your self by saying they are not. If these "said items" weren't rare then they wouldn't mean anything to most people, I do agree on that part also, I too, don't think that old items should be recycled. I do HOWEVER think y'all (both sides) sound ridiculous whining over the possibly that items would return -or-begging for them to return...It is a game guys c'mon!?
    I DON'T CONTRADICT at all, why wouldn't it mean anything to most people? giving it "elite status" means it has some meaning? elite status = mean something, to you? otherwise not? oof again look what you saying lol, and calling me contradict and ofc you describe it as "elite status" now don't run away with it.

Can't take a simple story and reality check? where I told many times I don't even care for these things doesn't make it whining rather it shows opposite from u, the "desperate" nature to voice something. These discussions the basic of forum imagine calling it whine, you need to learn what forum means or what discussion means before using the forum in the first place.
    Last edited by Waug; 09-30-2020 at 11:55 AM.