Thread: Twinks revival please stand up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Twinks revival please stand up

These are just some ideas me and a lot of friends of thought about, as many people know there are a group of people in arcane legends called “twinks” or low lvl pvp player, we are the people who don’t like one shot swaths and prefer an all out war to happen. Yet it is a fleeting generation because sts only focuses on endgame I think they should understand that there are a lot of people who really enjoy pvp in lower lvls so here are the ideas
    Create new gear!, we’ve had only very limited gear added to twinks which is nice to see, such as the new arcane weapons in 16 or this new mogera event which out dps double para bows!! And the earliest includes the Ava belts, what about other things, icescale sets, new artifacts for twinks, para bows they are all hard to come by we need new content, new gear that can out gear the old op gear, where talking about 8 years of development not just a game starting here.
    I can think of a few things they can implement for twinks, a event where twinks can enjoy farming for new op gear, or they can implement a gem where it completely replaces para since it was about 4-6 years ago and probably will never come back. Make twinks great again and guys feel free to add anymore ideas so sts can see this tys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ezmfkne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Up!

Wysłane z mojego SM-J415FN przy użyciu Tapatalka

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

can neither agree or disagree there. But, lets consider what sts have done so far?
    Weapons from mogera event (done from mogera events with op weapons)
    Armor and helms to outdate icescale set (wicked set lootable from greater pumpkin chest and those forager and supreme helms)
    Belt - avarice of course lootable since ages
    rings and jeweleries- vigorous and those arlorian rings along with noxious and avarice (all still lootable)
    artifacts - new level 10 been out and they rocking the market and zones

now comes the issue of para and eye, sts have given awaken opportunity with insane damages and insane stat to get done. the luck and choice is yours.
    keep noted only a first para gives 7 damage rest are all 2 damage and are easily replacable by awakens and jewels.

what i see from being the old twink myself from 2014 is the issue and choice from players. The problem is definetly not from sts. Basically its the perception of players to decide whether or not to spend their hardly earned gold into a zone gear which doesnt reflect progression. But like said i didnt mean to disagree with the thread. yes you are right to some context and the only way i seen revival or being active is either from honor pvp for every levels or make every possible events easily accessible from any level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Selling lvl 5 Scramble Ring Str, buying lvl 5 Hellish Armor (r).
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I don't know if it was intentional or not but those mogera daggers for twink rogues gives 100+ armour and an insane amount of dps. I think honor-type pvp should be for one specific level. You want more people on the same level for it to be active rather than having the player base spreading out if honor pvp is accessible for every level. As for twinks, classes are not balanced due to awakenings, something which cannot be undone. Maybe sts should makes some adjustments on damage and armor that only applies in pvp along with releasing twink gears to maintain the supply.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

STS released the arcane level 16 weapons to counter the high armor (not sure) but then I guess they decided twinks weren't worth their time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidvilla View Post
    can neither agree or disagree there. But, lets consider what sts have done so far?
    Weapons from mogera event (done from mogera events with op weapons)
    Armor and helms to outdate icescale set (wicked set lootable from greater pumpkin chest and those forager and supreme helms)
    Belt - avarice of course lootable since ages
    rings and jeweleries- vigorous and those arlorian rings along with noxious and avarice (all still lootable)
    artifacts - new level 10 been out and they rocking the market and zones

now comes the issue of para and eye, sts have given awaken opportunity with insane damages and insane stat to get done. the luck and choice is yours.
    keep noted only a first para gives 7 damage rest are all 2 damage and are easily replacable by awakens and jewels.

what i see from being the old twink myself from 2014 is the issue and choice from players. The problem is definetly not from sts. Basically its the perception of players to decide whether or not to spend their hardly earned gold into a zone gear which doesnt reflect progression. But like said i didnt mean to disagree with the thread. yes you are right to some context and the only way i seen revival or being active is either from honor pvp for every levels or make every possible events easily accessible from any level.
    What you say is good and true but you forget one thing.. this awaken gems destroyed the balance in low lvl pvp... first its too expensive secound player played low lvl because it was cheap and now awaken comes and all died

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk