Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We need something different for Halloween this year

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    @Cinco, Yes! We are asking for helix to return. But why? I would elaborate but I aint good writer but still I try.

Firstly, Majority of DL players requested return of helix and even "Recolored version of helix" also over past many years, many times over the forum. Still that request kept pending over the years. Every year, players been requesting it, I dnt know how it's not compelled to your end.

Many discussion over the helix return discussed in the forum, Most of forum players only opposed and they keep on suppressing others voice usually. If you possible, please visit DL players in the game with old style meet-up in the game, they love to meet you Devs and share their problems in the game and interesting event ideas and concepts too.

Secondly, Every old item (level cap items such as Vykryth, Book pet) are returned. Recently, Book pet with new effects also returned. Why cann't helix???

Thirdly, When nothing is perishable(according to your one of your reviews i have seen), Why Helix is been holding so long? Cann't we end this old item return policy once for all.

There are many ways, helix can rejuvenate the game and make the company to earn profit. Eg: Exclusive Flash Sale. To be honest, I and most of DL players are not asking for lvl 26 helix. Its the right of ownership of old players who has them. New lvl 51 helix variant with better stats players are dreaming.

I have been playing this game from 2014, I saw many updates in the game because of you. Without you Cinco, it's spe

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    I'll tell you this right now... I'll think about it! Thanks for all the feedback :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: