Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 69

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We need something different for Halloween this year

  1. #41
    Member Evildantee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    What a kiddo lol...

    Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    You got nothing left to say of course . Lol

  2. #42
    Blogger Mr.Sai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    ❤️ Home Sweet Home ❤️
    Posts
    54
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    When we all recieved the teaser that Halloween this year on DL was coming with the introduction of back vanity slot along with new items we were all excited but at the same time we were also concerned about what we would get in terms of gameplay experience this time because let's be for real , while the carpenters bookstore is nice we need something different this year because for one thing the whole concept of the carpenters bookstore map wouldn't really make sense for it to be used for this year's Halloween event considering that pretty much all the players at level cap all use elder gems and weapons presently so having the black moon gems drop there would just be a waste since we already have more than enough of those . In addition the carpenters bookstore map is way too easy and all of us players would love a bit more of a challenge to spice things up which is why I suggest that Halloween this year should most likely serve as an interlink in the whole Tel feras saga considering that there's supposed to be a part 3 . I was thinking that we could have a bunch of quests to complete before we are granted access to the event zone just like in the very first withering realm event and for the event zone it could be a street map that's been overrun with werewolves and goblins (introduction of a new type of enemy) all controlled by a hunters who are powered by the arc dynamo and assisted by arc teleporter using mercenaries and we have to slay them all. This will then give room for the part 3 of the Tel feras saga where the survivors of the onslaught will come together to start a war on the vampire nation. I also want to use this post to make suggestions for how we can obtain some items during the event . We could have crates which have a chance to drop old event items which have been requested for in the past e.g the arcane thief outfits, veinous and arterial gimp sets, the elder blood stone of sprite, moon stone of grind and beast stone of drive,ravagers, cleavers, elder hellscream , revenant , harvester and wolf masks and the crates would cost like 500 blood crystals for a crate so that they wouldn't be opened so much and as a result make the stuff inside to be commonplace.
    I hope you can consider this cinco and hopefully implement some of these suggestions so that we'll have an event that we'll actually enjoy playing and we'll put our time into rather than having a monotonous and boring event like it's been in previous years
    Peace love and positivity always
    The suggestions are good & I agree with all your points. You may also add old/new antler masks to your list since requests have been made for that as well.
    Thank you

  3. #43
    Member Evildantee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    The suggestions are good & I agree with all your points. You may also add old/new antler masks to your list since requests have been made for that as well.
    Thank you
    Undead antlers won't be coming back plus those aren't all that pricy for one of the more primordial items of the game and I think we have more than enough antler masks on DL already .

  4. #44
    Blogger Mr.Sai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    ❤️ Home Sweet Home ❤️
    Posts
    54
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    What we need is basically innovation & antler isn't restricted to just undead . Any new fashion is always recommended so our request includes that as well.

  5. #45
    Member Evildantee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    What we need is basically innovation & antler isn't restricted to just undead . Any new fashion is always recommended so our request includes that as well.
    Okay gotcha . I must've read you wrong earlier my bad

  6. #46
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Hey Cinco can we have pumpkin themed vanity? Or more Halloween-y themed items? For example, as someone else mentioned we could have Joker esque sets. May I also suggest nightmare before Christmas/ Tim burton esque costumes.

  7. #47
    Forum Adept Deusagor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So you agree with me. It's just the "I want it" reason. Good! And I accept your apology.
    yes thats what all people say i want it but WHY DO U WANT IT is my question

    1 helix cant do anything
    2 helix is just a fashion item
    3 if helix comes back as level 51 it means giger will be pushed aside

    you guys (the players) really dont know how things work and where giving people what they want is taken it would be ideas for New items and events and making the game larger and giving it a better and much more comfortable enviorment .

    now bringing back items is on cinco not you by u repeating it will onpy kill the chances of it

    and btw i noticed how weird people are saying dl is money hungry dont they realise that if dl doesnt get a proper revenue there wont be a vampire nation.

    in short stop asking for helix just because u dont want to work for it it like other mercrchers and farmers did and focus on your current items .
    Grand Opening of the STS Games Discord Community
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <-----!Click Here to Join!

  8. #48
    Forum Adept Deusagor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I just don't want to. That's the real and only reason.
    and this sentence of cinco finalizes the return of helix as a no
    Grand Opening of the STS Games Discord Community
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <-----!Click Here to Join!

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    215
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    yes thats what all people say i want it but WHY DO U WANT IT is my question

    1 helix cant do anything
    2 helix is just a fashion item
    3 if helix comes back as level 51 it means giger will be pushed aside

    you guys (the players) really dont know how things work and where giving people what they want is taken it would be ideas for New items and events and making the game larger and giving it a better and much more comfortable enviorment .

    now bringing back items is on cinco not you by u repeating it will onpy kill the chances of it

    and btw i noticed how weird people are saying dl is money hungry dont they realise that if dl doesnt get a proper revenue there wont be a vampire nation.

    in short stop asking for helix just because u dont want to work for it it like other mercrchers and farmers did and focus on your current items .
    Already explained why it should be back not gonna go through this again. You can go back and read

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    215
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    and this sentence of cinco finalizes the return of helix as a no
    If saying that makes you feel better, sure thing

  11. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    (Why do you want it ) deusagor if u do trading on dl u need to know why people always asking to helix back ,u know most imp reason? ( Can u stop it? Scammers are scamming with help of helix to people and if u stopped him we never ask to brink back helix)( reduce price of helix from 2 to 100m atleast we never post for helix) do it man if u can!

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

  12. #52
    Forum Adept Deusagor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    (Why do you want it ) deusagor if u do trading on dl u need to know why people always asking to helix back ,u know most imp reason? ( Can u stop it? Scammers are scamming with help of helix to people and if u stopped him we never ask to brink back helix)( reduce price of helix from 2 to 100m atleast we never post for helix) do it man if u can!

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk
    i agree with that fact of reducing its price but thw issue is that its very limited thats why its price is the most unstable

    either ways once our discord community is set up we will be able to fix prices and gets everyones attention easier.


    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...cord-Community!
    Grand Opening of the STS Games Discord Community
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <-----!Click Here to Join!

  13. #53
    Forum Adept Deusagor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

    Default

    it would take some time but its hopefully bound to work
    Grand Opening of the STS Games Discord Community
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <-----!Click Here to Join!

  14. #54
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    i agree with that fact of reducing its price but thw issue is that its very limited thats why its price is the most unstable

    either ways once our discord community is set up we will be able to fix prices and gets everyones attention easier.


    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...cord-Community!
    Talk with me on scam topic too ,dont put discord community point here man ,reduce price and for u guys if possible stopped the scam , scammers doing it with the help of helix

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

  15. #55
    Forum Adept Deusagor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

    Default

    people dont scam u with helix dude

    lets say u got 2bn gold price of helix is 1.5bn u find a seller u tell him 1.5bn but he says 2bn is this not ur responsibilty to check its price with others hes not gonna tell u if u dont buy now im gonna leave cause he cant not everyone in dl has 2bn in their stashes

    in short it was your fault not his.

    this is why on discord community we can keep each other updated on items prices and even fix prices .
    Grand Opening of the STS Games Discord Community
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <-----!Click Here to Join!

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    people dont scam u with helix dude

    lets say u got 2bn gold price of helix is 1.5bn u find a seller u tell him 1.5bn but he says 2bn is this not ur responsibilty to check its price with others hes not gonna tell u if u dont buy now im gonna leave cause he cant not everyone in dl has 2bn in their stashes

    in short it was your fault not his.

    this is why on discord community we can keep each other updated on items prices and even fix prices .
    Scammer showing krieg.. of invasion and changing into to krieg..stone this trick using people to scam and u talking about gold , if u dont know how people got scammed dont talk about it ( experienced and old players asking for helix because they know about scamming and trading )

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to vipulbahad555 For This Useful Post:


  18. #57
    Member Evildantee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    It's been a while since I heard that anybody got scammed while buying helix cause basically everyone is aware of that tactic used by scammers but I get the point you're trying to make though
    The one above all

  19. #58
    Forum Adept Deusagor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    283
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    77
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    Scammer showing krieg.. of invasion and changing into to krieg..stone this trick using people to scam and u talking about gold , if u dont know how people got scammed dont talk about it ( experienced and old players asking for helix because they know about scamming and trading )

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk
    that is the buyers fault that hes a moron i mean i dont buy antthing from anyone before checking price of the item plus cinco had put x2 comfirm buttons even despite having to show u that and u press comfirm like a blind monkey thats not no ones fault but yours my good sir.

    and i do believe i have much more exp... knock knock its 2020 long gone are those days of proper scams if u get scamed the reason is your a moron and even everlights can agree with me now wont u dear about this.
    Grand Opening of the STS Games Discord Community
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/pG7xnja <-----!Click Here to Join!

  20. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    that is the buyers fault that hes a moron i mean i dont buy antthing from anyone before checking price of the item plus cinco had put x2 comfirm buttons even despite having to show u that and u press comfirm like a blind monkey thats not no ones fault but yours my good sir.

    and i do believe i have much more exp... knock knock its 2020 long gone are those days of proper scams if u get scamed the reason is your a moron and even everlights can agree with me now wont u dear about this.
    U dont buy anything from anyone that your fault ,80% players doing trading and buissness on dl ,if there have chance to scammed with the help of expensive wepon ,so there u looking from your point of view? ( I dont buy anything from any players lol) support for players man dont put just your points ,thank you!

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

  21. #60
    Member Evildantee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    145
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    U dont buy anything from anyone that your fault ,80% players doing trading and buissness on dl ,if there have chance to scammed with the help of expensive wepon ,so there u looking from your point of view? ( I dont buy anything from any players lol) support for players man dont put just your points ,thank you!

    Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk
    Deusagor has a point though . The whole switcheroo scam method is one of the most common methods of scamming and almost everyone who's buying a helix knows about this so they're very cautious and take their time to check carefully plus you can always check twice before confirming which is why that whole "scamming " with helix reason isn't really a reason why it should come back if you ask me cause at this point if you get scammed it's due to your own carelessness .
    The one above all

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Christmas/halloween this year?
    By Freakingud in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2015, 01:07 PM
  2. Will the items from last Halloween come back on this year's Halloween event?
    By basketholic209 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2014, 02:53 AM
  3. Are we having Halloween event this year???
    By LadyAnee in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-06-2013, 09:06 PM
  4. Last year Halloween pinks are different
    By Fastcast in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 06:14 PM
  5. my review/observations of Halloween this year
    By Barrington in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 01:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •