Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
That means merchants like you or your team will set base price. I already had purchased helix many times and sold it before you came to this game lol. So, dnt show me your rich attitude here. We are old players, we know the ge better than you. We grinded here more than you do in current time lol. First you learn to respect. Astonishingly, you nab think Ravager, Arcane stuff are rarest items lol. Nothing is rare. It's done by pathetic minds like u holding it forever and opposing for every one and every ideas than your cheap and close mind set

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
I'm not merchant for the thousandth time dude . I'm a farmer get that into your thick skull and you think I only started playing 2 years ago? Lol I first played in 2015 and then went inactive before returning in 2018 plus I farmed my *** off to earn my place so you sit down before talking about respecting lol. I never said those items were the rarest because I know that ebt ,bvh and hammer along with albino bats , gamer sets and the rest were more rare lol . Finally speaking about grinding more than I did in the past 2 years of playing why aren't you in top 10 on pve kills leaderboards then lol . Try getting into top 30 at least before you speak to me again and as for being close minded let me tell you now that if it wasn't for most of my ideas that I put here on this forum that gauntlet event for DL anniversary wouldn't be a thing and the blockbuster we'll be getting for Halloween won't be a thing also because besides people like me and a few others the rest including yourself only know how to ask for helix to come back or to suggest recolours but nothing to improve the game so maybe you should learn to respect before asking for it. The number of years you've played is insignificant. What's significant is what you've been able to achieve within the time you played remember that.