Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We need something different for Halloween this year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default We need something different for Halloween this year

When we all recieved the teaser that Halloween this year on DL was coming with the introduction of back vanity slot along with new items we were all excited but at the same time we were also concerned about what we would get in terms of gameplay experience this time because let's be for real , while the carpenters bookstore is nice we need something different this year because for one thing the whole concept of the carpenters bookstore map wouldn't really make sense for it to be used for this year's Halloween event considering that pretty much all the players at level cap all use elder gems and weapons presently so having the black moon gems drop there would just be a waste since we already have more than enough of those . In addition the carpenters bookstore map is way too easy and all of us players would love a bit more of a challenge to spice things up which is why I suggest that Halloween this year should most likely serve as an interlink in the whole Tel feras saga considering that there's supposed to be a part 3 . I was thinking that we could have a bunch of quests to complete before we are granted access to the event zone just like in the very first withering realm event and for the event zone it could be a street map that's been overrun with werewolves and goblins (introduction of a new type of enemy) all controlled by a hunters who are powered by the arc dynamo and assisted by arc teleporter using mercenaries and we have to slay them all. This will then give room for the part 3 of the Tel feras saga where the survivors of the onslaught will come together to start a war on the vampire nation. I also want to use this post to make suggestions for how we can obtain some items during the event . We could have crates which have a chance to drop old event items which have been requested for in the past e.g the arcane thief outfits, veinous and arterial gimp sets, the elder blood stone of sprite, moon stone of grind and beast stone of drive,ravagers, cleavers, elder hellscream , revenant , harvester and wolf masks and the crates would cost like 500 blood crystals for a crate so that they wouldn't be opened so much and as a result make the stuff inside to be commonplace.
    I hope you can consider this cinco and hopefully implement some of these suggestions so that we'll have an event that we'll actually enjoy playing and we'll put our time into rather than having a monotonous and boring event like it's been in previous years
    Peace love and positivity always
    Last edited by Evildantee; 10-01-2020 at 09:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

or just introduce a new skill.. or add skill masteries into lair.. spice up the gameplay adding new variety of styles

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    When we all recieved the teaser that Halloween this year on DL was coming with the introduction of back vanity slot along with new items we were all excited but at the same time we were also concerned about what we would get in terms of gameplay experience this time because let's be for real , while the carpenters bookstore is nice we need something different this year because for one thing the whole concept of the carpenters bookstore map wouldn't really make sense for it to be used for this year's Halloween event considering that pretty much all the players at level cap all use elder gems and weapons presently so having the black moon gems drop there would just be a waste since we already have more than enough of those . In addition the carpenters bookstore map is way too easy and all of us players would love a bit more of a challenge to spice things up which is why I suggest that Halloween this year should most likely serve as an interlink in the whole Tel feras saga considering that there's supposed to be a part 3 . I was thinking that we could have a bunch of quests to complete before we are granted access to the event zone just like in the very first withering realm event and for the event zone it could be a street map that's been overrun with werewolves and goblins (introduction of a new type of enemy) all controlled by a hunters who are powered by the arc dynamo and assisted by arc teleporter using mercenaries and we have to slay them all. This will then give room for the part 3 of the Tel feras saga where the survivors of the onslaught will come together to start a war on the vampire nation. I also want to use this post to make suggestions for how we can obtain some items during the event . We could have crates which have a chance to drop old event items which have been requested for in the past e.g the arcane thief outfits, veinous and arterial gimp sets, the elder blood stone of sprite, moon stone of grind and beast stone of drive,ravagers, cleavers, elder hellscream , revenant , harvester and wolf masks and the crates would cost like 500 blood crystals for a crate so that they wouldn't be opened so much and as a result make the stuff inside to be commonplace.
    I hope you can consider this cinco and hopefully implement some of these suggestions so that we'll have an event that we'll actually enjoy playing and we'll put our time into rather than having a monotonous and boring event like it's been in previous years
    Peace love and positivity always
    I hope that event crate concept will also give chance to acquire Old helix and new helix too. When every items such as Ravager, Arcane Thief vanities, etc... being requested for return.... Why not helix return?

@Cinco, Is this game controlled by few platinum buying players reviews than majority of the other players who constantly play and looking forward to end this return concept once for all by bring the helix back to game???

Would expect comment from Devs and others than same drama comments.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    I hope that event crate concept will also give chance to acquire Old helix and new helix too. When every items such as Ravager, Arcane Thief vanities, etc... being requested for return.... Why not helix return?

@Cinco, Is this game controlled by few platinum buying players reviews than majority of the other players who constantly play and looking forward to end this return concept once for all by bring the helix back to game???

So are you asking for helix to return? I don't understand. Rewrite your question.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So are you asking for helix to return? I don't understand. Rewrite your question.
    Yes we want helix back, it makes sense in every way possible to bring it back and there is no reason it shouldn't

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

The only reason you mentioned last time was that it's a level cap item, but vykryth was the lvl31's cap item yet it returned as a very common drop in multiple halloween events back in the day, and is now 20k on auction

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    The only reason you mentioned last time was that it's a level cap item, but vykryth was the lvl31's cap item yet it returned as a very common drop in multiple halloween events back in the day, and is now 20k on auction
    I don’t see this as a compelling argument to bring back Helix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don’t see this as a compelling argument to bring back Helix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many people have given u hundreds of reasons to bring helix back all over forums... it don’t make sense how u won’t bring it back. Seems like u r protecting some secret platinum players or friends? And it’s really unfair. Bring everything back or don’t bring any old items at all.
    Last edited by DarknezzRizes; 10-01-2020 at 01:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Everlights View Post
    Seems like he’s protecting some secret platinum players who don’t want it back which is very unfair. How about those of us who lost our moneys worth when they brought back all those other old original items. weird

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarknezzRizes View Post
    Many people have given u hundreds of reasons to bring helix back all over forums... it don’t make sense how u won’t bring it back. Seems like u r protecting some secret platinum players or friends? And it’s really unfair. Bring everything back or don’t bring any old items at all.
    Not hundreds. Maybe one (1) reason ("I want it!") and that's it. Let's not exaggerate.
    | | | |

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

13.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Seems like he’s protecting some secret platinum players who don’t want it back which is very unfair. How about those of us who lost our moneys worth when they brought back all those other old original items. weird
    Huh? Would love for you to explain this accusation in some way that makes sense. Looking forward to it! :-)
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not hundreds. Maybe one (1) reason ("I want it!") and that's it. Let's not exaggerate.
    Let’s not lie now. You have seen people post and post and even argue about that weapon every day. Shouldn’t you game developers be giving people what they want? We all kno how money hungry DL is don’t make sense how ur missing out on the opportunity of bringing back the most wanted item.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

Let’s not lie now. You have seen people post and post and even argue about that weapon every day. Shouldn’t you game developers be giving people what they want? We all kno how money hungry DL is don’t make sense how ur missing out on the opportunity of bringing back the most wanted item.
    So you agree with me. It's just the "I want it" reason. Good! And I accept your apology.
    | | | |

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Huh? Would love for you to explain this accusation in some way that makes sense. Looking forward to it! :-)
    I’m pretty sure it’s obvious there’s more to the story of not bringing back helix. It seems weird how that’s the only item you won’t bring back. There has to be some other explanation. One can only wonder since u can never give a REAL explanation for ur reasoning on not being it back.

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

I’m pretty sure it’s obvious there’s more to the story of not bringing back helix. It seems weird how that’s the only item you won’t bring back. There has to be some other explanation. One can only wonder since u can never give a REAL explanation for ur reasoning on not being it back.
    I just don't want to. That's the real and only reason.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So you agree with me. It's just the "I want it" reason. Good! And I accept your apology.
    For a game developer who relies on “players” like me for a living u sure come off as rude. Weird. Never seen this type of energy from a “game developer” . Yikes talk about unprofessional.

20.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #17
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

For a game developer who relies on “players” like me for a living u sure come off as rude. Weird. Never seen this type of energy from a “game developer” . Yikes talk about unprofessional.
    Well... I would like to formally welcome you to Dark Legends, new guy ;-)

(though I am quite certain you are already here in another form)
    | | | |

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

@Cinco, Yes! We are asking for helix to return. But why? I would elaborate but I aint good writer but still I try.

Firstly, Majority of DL players requested return of helix and even "Recolored version of helix" also over past many years, many times over the forum. Still that request kept pending over the years. Every year, players been requesting it, I dnt know how it's not compelled to your end.

Many discussion over the helix return discussed in the forum, Most of forum players only opposed and they keep on suppressing others voice usually. If you possible, please visit DL players in the game with old style meet-up in the game, they love to meet you Devs and share their problems in the game and interesting event ideas and concepts too.

Secondly, Every old item (level cap items such as Vykryth, Book pet) are returned. Recently, Book pet with new effects also returned. Why cann't helix???

Thirdly, When nothing is perishable(according to your one of your reviews i have seen), Why Helix is been holding so long? Cann't we end this old item return policy once for all.

There are many ways, helix can rejuvenate the game and make the company to earn profit. Eg: Exclusive Flash Sale. To be honest, I and most of DL players are not asking for lvl 26 helix. Its the right of ownership of old players who has them. New lvl 51 helix variant with better stats players are dreaming.

I have been playing this game from 2014, I saw many updates in the game because of you. Without you Cinco, it's spe

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

@Cinco, Yes! We are asking for helix to return. But why? I would elaborate but I aint good writer but still I try.

Firstly, Majority of DL players requested return of helix and even "Recolored version of helix" also over past many years, many times over the forum. Still that request kept pending over the years. Every year, players been requesting it, I dnt know how it's not compelled to your end.

Many discussion over the helix return discussed in the forum, Most of forum players only opposed and they keep on suppressing others voice usually. If you possible, please visit DL players in the game with old style meet-up in the game, they love to meet you Devs and share their problems in the game and interesting event ideas and concepts too.

Secondly, Every old item (level cap items such as Vykryth, Book pet) are returned. Recently, Book pet with new effects also returned. Why cann't helix???

Thirdly, When nothing is perishable(according to your one of your reviews i have seen), Why Helix is been holding so long? Cann't we end this old item return policy once for all.

There are many ways, helix can rejuvenate the game and make the company to earn profit. Eg: Exclusive Flash Sale. To be honest, I and most of DL players are not asking for lvl 26 helix. Its the right of ownership of old players who has them. New lvl 51 helix variant with better stats players are dreaming.

I have been playing this game from 2014, I saw many updates in the game because of you. Without you Cinco, it's spe

I'll tell you this right now... I'll think about it! Thanks for all the feedback :-)
    | | | |

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

In a detailed post where I spoke about multiple things and how Halloween event can lead to us getting another sequel to the Tel feras saga the only thing you saw to talk about is helix ? Dude I'm literally sick of you coming on threads where I speak about meaningful stuff to talk about this helix nonsense , if you want it back then make a thread as to why it should be back then also ravagers , arcane thief outfits, arterial and veinous gimp sets , first elder gems and first elder weapons are by far rarer than helix in case you don't know coupled with the fact that these are event items and not level cap items. You want helix to return because you're not ready to part with a little gold for it and it's funny how you make up the excuse that vyk'ryth and grimoire came back as drops and you want helix to return for that same reason . You've been begging for helix to return for over 3 years now and some players who started playing like 2 years ago already accquired it . Please if you know you don't have anything to talk about except for helix return then I suggest you stay off my threads and go cry about helix elsewhere .