Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We need something different for Halloween this year

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default We need something different for Halloween this year

When we all recieved the teaser that Halloween this year on DL was coming with the introduction of back vanity slot along with new items we were all excited but at the same time we were also concerned about what we would get in terms of gameplay experience this time because let's be for real , while the carpenters bookstore is nice we need something different this year because for one thing the whole concept of the carpenters bookstore map wouldn't really make sense for it to be used for this year's Halloween event considering that pretty much all the players at level cap all use elder gems and weapons presently so having the black moon gems drop there would just be a waste since we already have more than enough of those . In addition the carpenters bookstore map is way too easy and all of us players would love a bit more of a challenge to spice things up which is why I suggest that Halloween this year should most likely serve as an interlink in the whole Tel feras saga considering that there's supposed to be a part 3 . I was thinking that we could have a bunch of quests to complete before we are granted access to the event zone just like in the very first withering realm event and for the event zone it could be a street map that's been overrun with werewolves and goblins (introduction of a new type of enemy) all controlled by a hunters who are powered by the arc dynamo and assisted by arc teleporter using mercenaries and we have to slay them all. This will then give room for the part 3 of the Tel feras saga where the survivors of the onslaught will come together to start a war on the vampire nation. I also want to use this post to make suggestions for how we can obtain some items during the event . We could have crates which have a chance to drop old event items which have been requested for in the past e.g the arcane thief outfits, veinous and arterial gimp sets, the elder blood stone of sprite, moon stone of grind and beast stone of drive,ravagers, cleavers, elder hellscream , revenant , harvester and wolf masks and the crates would cost like 500 blood crystals for a crate so that they wouldn't be opened so much and as a result make the stuff inside to be commonplace.
    I hope you can consider this cinco and hopefully implement some of these suggestions so that we'll have an event that we'll actually enjoy playing and we'll put our time into rather than having a monotonous and boring event like it's been in previous years
    Peace love and positivity always
    Last edited by Evildantee; 10-01-2020 at 09:57 AM.