Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We need something different for Halloween this year

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #21
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    In a detailed post where I spoke about multiple things and how Halloween event can lead to us getting another sequel to the Tel feras saga the only thing you saw to talk about is helix ? Dude I'm literally sick of you coming on threads where I speak about meaningful stuff to talk about this helix nonsense , if you want it back then make a thread as to why it should be back then also ravagers , arcane thief outfits, arterial and veinous gimp sets , first elder gems and first elder weapons are by far rarer than helix in case you don't know coupled with the fact that these are event items and not level cap items. You want helix to return because you're not ready to part with a little gold for it and it's funny how you make up the excuse that vyk'ryth and grimoire came back as drops and you want helix to return for that same reason . You've been begging for helix to return for over 3 years now and some players who started playing like 2 years ago already accquired it . Please if you know you don't have anything to talk about except for helix return then I suggest you stay off my threads and go cry about helix elsewhere .
    Incidentally, I read what you wrote and thought it was very good feedback! I have indeed already retired 'Carpenters' for this year :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Incidentally, I read what you wrote and thought it was very good feedback! I have indeed already retired 'Carpenters' for this year :-)
    Thank you sir and God bless you. Hoping for something great and exciting for Halloween this year . Also stay safe out there sir , much love to you

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DarknezzRizes View Post
    For a game developer who relies on “players” like me for a living u sure come off as rude. Weird. Never seen this type of energy from a “game developer” . Yikes talk about unprofessional.
    Pretty bold of you to say that he lives off players. The helix debate has been going on for a while and one of the reasons I see it not coming back is because it has always been toxic even when it isn't pointed in that way. That's not very nice to say and you don't hage the right to say that to Cinco. He was clear in what he said. As much as I’ve explained why it should be back and as much as I want it back, I understand what Cinco said, it was almost the same explanations all over so far and there isn't that one reason different reason that triggered it yet. He has a point . Plus gotta appreciate that he's cautious. He knows once its back it would change a lot so it's not bad at all that it's taking time. Gotta make the right decision

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

In a detailed post where I spoke about multiple things and how Halloween event can lead to us getting another sequel to the Tel feras saga the only thing you saw to talk about is helix ? Dude I'm literally sick of you coming on threads where I speak about meaningful stuff to talk about this helix nonsense , if you want it back then make a thread as to why it should be back then also ravagers , arcane thief outfits, arterial and veinous gimp sets , first elder gems and first elder weapons are by far rarer than helix in case you don't know coupled with the fact that these are event items and not level cap items. You want helix to return because you're not ready to part with a little gold for it and it's funny how you make up the excuse that vyk'ryth and grimoire came back as drops and you want helix to return for that same reason . You've been begging for helix to return for over 3 years now and some players who started playing like 2 years ago already accquired it . Please if you know you don't have anything to talk about except for helix return then I suggest you stay off my threads and go cry about helix elsewhere .
    Thanks lol.

Peace love and positivity always. Got it!

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I'll tell you this right now... I'll think about it! Thanks for all the feedback :-)
    I can't really think of other reasons that the same ones I've mentioned before. As an old player I always thought it'd be fair to have everything return, not only one specific item to be left out. You can take it as a request, we would just like to have this item return possibly in different versions and a same version in higher levels ofcourse

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Everlights For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Anyone else remember the old Halloween events with the orange ghosts? That was fun trying to find them cause they were the ones that dropped the good stuff! Kinda miss hunting them down lol but for sure excited to see how it might be different this time compared to the last few Halloween events which were good but hoping its a whole new experiance this time:-)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrWizardlord For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrWizardlord View Post
    Anyone else remember the old Halloween events with the orange ghosts? That was fun trying to find them cause they were the ones that dropped the good stuff! Kinda miss hunting them down lol but for sure excited to see how it might be different this time compared to the last few Halloween events which were good but hoping its a whole new experiance this time:-)
    Yes. Those were the days, only orange ghosts gives chance to drop good stuff. I would expecting same way, drops should not be specific to particular boss. It may drop anywhere in the map, else everyone only run for boss to kill. Forget the rest of the map/minions..

In most of the recent events, we have seen legendary platinum weapons like Firebrand, frostbites, icy talons, nightshadow, and Gems like crimson blood gem, eternal gem, savage apathy gem dropping from the boss for every kill/run. That's insanely waste and now they are just useless weapons and gems like other lower grades. Pls stop those platinum weapons and gems being dropped in the event.

In every event, our vampire toon becoming stronger with new weapon and gems but Event bosses are weak as usual. Those were the days, killing a Harg Kryth needs a strategy and team work. Need something like that..

Let's hope for more fun!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I don’t see this as a compelling argument to bring back Helix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sir u said u don't see any complening and argument to bring back helix ,sir i hope u check thread of everlights ( helix return) there have many reasons to bring back helix! I hope we get chance to buy recoloured helix or old ones ( people scamming with old helix).still elder moon stone grind ,arcane thief stuff,gimp sets,ravenger wepon,rendazu, have no chance to buy . If have no chance to put window of wepon n gem atleast make it drop from boss.thank you!

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vipulbahad555 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I just wanna say dont let the haters get to you. I'm sure making a game and keeping it running is hard and all that and sure maybe every decision yall make ain't perfect, but you also cant please everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Exactly.. running and being in control/charge of multiple games at once is a full time job im sure, even with a team, and asking for the same stupid weapon (helix) over and over again is just odd and sounds selfish, like cinco said its ( i want i want i want) that weapon isnt even that good looking to keep asking for it, instead ask for new content and new updates for campaigns, and new material..
    the last two campaigns still dont have vanity drops yet..
    things like that need to upgraded imo before bringing back a single old low lvl weapon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrWizardlord View Post
    Exactly.. running and being in control/charge of multiple games at once is a full time job im sure, even with a team, and asking for the same stupid weapon (helix) over and over again is just odd and sounds selfish, like cinco said its ( i want i want i want) that weapon isnt even that good looking to keep asking for it, instead ask for new content and new updates for campaigns, and new material..
    the last two campaigns still dont have vanity drops yet..
    things like that need to upgraded imo before bringing back a single old low lvl weapon
    Spot on fam . What's funny is that it's the same crop of players who keep asking for it over and over again and these players do nothing but sit around in sanctuary lowballing to try to get items cheaper than their base price . They don't farm gold or anything so that they get a useless level 26 weapon which they crave so much but they can come here on forums to cry for it to come back for plat and these are individuals who've played for 3 years plus e.g themyrise & vipulbahad. Personally I'm sick of the constant asking for this particular item to return . It's time we all let this matter rest and come up with suggestions to improve things on DL.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Spot on fam . What's funny is that it's the same crop of players who keep asking for it over and over again and these players do nothing but sit around in sanctuary lowballing to try to get items cheaper than their base price . They don't farm gold or anything so that they get a useless level 26 weapon which they crave so much but they can come here on forums to cry for it to come back for plat and these are individuals who've played for 3 years plus e.g themyrise & vipulbahad. Personally I'm sick of the constant asking for this particular item to return . It's time we all let this matter rest and come up with suggestions to improve things on DL.
    Lol Evildantee, First of all, you should stop attacking other individuals by taking there names and you was also crying for helix before . And now crying for Ravager, Arcane thief vanities, etc... First hold your toxic mind and stop your plate changing whatever you would like to own. When Helix is not more rare than other rarest items like Ravager, Arcane thief. Why you crying for it???

You might be new player and others who started this game just 2 years, you dnt know anything about this game.so, Stfu. You ain't even real owner of the helix. You never know how was the game before you start this game lol. You own helix that's doesn't mean you might be rich lol, well you might be in real life, who cares though. Nothing is perishable!

Here I am asking on behalf of other non-platinum players. Not for you. Now the game is almost becoming balanced. If helix returned, this rich and poor drama ends once for all. The way all old it's returned, helix must be returned to end this bring back old items return policy once for all.

I know why you opposing though because your 3.6billion worth item becomes obsolete. I know you are scared lol. But I aint. why? because I am not that type player who you mentioned standing in the club for years. Before making accusation, you should mind other. Simply telling tag line" peace love & positivity always "in every comment won't make u good person. ROFL. Pls be mature!!!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Last but not the least, what's the base price of item? Do you set thebase price or your group will set the base price?? Or Dev's???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    Lol Evildantee, First of all, you should stop attacking other individuals by taking there names and you was also crying for helix before . And now crying for Ravager, Arcane thief vanities, etc... First hold your toxic mind and stop your plate changing whatever you would like to own. When Helix is not more rare than other rarest items like Ravager, Arcane thief. Why you crying for it???

You might be new player and others who started this game just 2 years, you dnt know anything about this game.so, Stfu. You ain't even real owner of the helix. You never know how was the game before you start this game lol. You own helix that's doesn't mean you might be rich lol, well you might be in real life, who cares though. Nothing is perishable!

Here I am asking on behalf of other non-platinum players. Not for you. Now the game is almost becoming balanced. If helix returned, this rich and poor drama ends once for all. The way all old it's returned, helix must be returned to end this bring back old items return policy once for all.

I know why you opposing though because your 3.6billion worth item becomes obsolete. I know you are scared lol. But I aint. why? because I am not that type player who you mentioned standing in the club for years. Before making accusation, you should mind other. Simply telling tag line" peace love & positivity always "in every comment won't make u good person. ROFL. Pls be mature!!!

You're making me laugh so hard right now . You can go check my old posts , the only item I expressly requested to return was the first elder gems and rightly so because there's only like 3 tradeable sets of those in game of which the owners won't even sell so maybe you should learn to read with the intent to understand . The arcane thief outfits and other stuff which I asked for to return are other players requests and not mine because mind you I do talk about stuff with other players before coming on here to speak about it , not sure I can say the same for you . As for ravagers , cleavers and all the other weapons which you said I was "crying" about I accquired those long ago and sold them once I got tired of holding them . If I want them right now I can get them and I don't buy platinum . I'm a proper grinder who can get anything he wants which is why I don't come here to cry for a ****ty level 26 weapon which does nothing but feed the ego of irrelevant beings like yourself to make them feel like they're something when they're nothing to return . I can buy 3x helixes if I wanted but what's the point in holding an item that I can't do anything with other than stand around like a snob with . Helix coming back won't balance anything and all your talk of it helping new players blah blah blah is pointless because a new player won't even know what a helix is and that's the last thing they need in order to make progress . Your request for helix to return is basically to feed your ego because you want it but you're not ready to grind for it like if you cared so much about helix then by now you should have bought yourself one because you've been crying about this weapon since like early 2018 man lol . I'm no troublemaker by any means but maybe you should be the one to grow up and either work your butt off and buy your helix or you let this matter rest . Don't bother replying cause you'll be wasting your time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Last but not the least, what's the base price of item? Do you set thebase price or your group will set the base price?? Or Dev's???

Merchants set the price of items which varies depending on the item but oh well you wouldn't know that. So much for being an "old player" who's more like a joke than an OG

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Merchants set the price of items which varies depending on the item but oh well you wouldn't know that. So much for being an "old player" who's more like a joke than an OG
    That means merchants like you or your team will set base price. I already had purchased helix many times and sold it before you came to this game lol. So, dnt show me your rich attitude here. We are old players, we know the ge better than you. We grinded here more than you do in current time lol. First you learn to respect. Astonishingly, you nab think Ravager, Arcane stuff are rarest items lol. Nothing is rare. It's done by pathetic minds like u holding it forever and opposing for every one and every ideas than your cheap and close mind set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

That means merchants like you or your team will set base price. I already had purchased helix many times and sold it before you came to this game lol. So, dnt show me your rich attitude here. We are old players, we know the ge better than you. We grinded here more than you do in current time lol. First you learn to respect. Astonishingly, you nab think Ravager, Arcane stuff are rarest items lol. Nothing is rare. It's done by pathetic minds like u holding it forever and opposing for every one and every ideas than your cheap and close mind set

I'm not merchant for the thousandth time dude . I'm a farmer get that into your thick skull and you think I only started playing 2 years ago? Lol I first played in 2015 and then went inactive before returning in 2018 plus I farmed my *** off to earn my place so you sit down before talking about respecting lol. I never said those items were the rarest because I know that ebt ,bvh and hammer along with albino bats , gamer sets and the rest were more rare lol . Finally speaking about grinding more than I did in the past 2 years of playing why aren't you in top 10 on pve kills leaderboards then lol . Try getting into top 30 at least before you speak to me again and as for being close minded let me tell you now that if it wasn't for most of my ideas that I put here on this forum that gauntlet event for DL anniversary wouldn't be a thing and the blockbuster we'll be getting for Halloween won't be a thing also because besides people like me and a few others the rest including yourself only know how to ask for helix to come back or to suggest recolours but nothing to improve the game so maybe you should learn to respect before asking for it. The number of years you've played is insignificant. What's significant is what you've been able to achieve within the time you played remember that.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I'm not merchant for the thousandth time dude . I'm a farmer get that into your thick skull and you think I only started playing 2 years ago? Lol I first played in 2015 and then went inactive before returning in 2018 plus I farmed my *** off to earn my place so you sit down before talking about respecting lol. I never said those items were the rarest because I know that ebt ,bvh and hammer along with albino bats , gamer sets and the rest were more rare lol . Finally speaking about grinding more than I did in the past 2 years of playing why aren't you in top 10 on pve kills leaderboards then lol . Try getting into top 30 at least before you speak to me again and as for being close minded let me tell you now that if it wasn't for most of my ideas that I put here on this forum that gauntlet event for DL anniversary wouldn't be a thing and the blockbuster we'll be getting for Halloween won't be a thing also because besides people like me and a few others the rest including yourself only know how to ask for helix to come back or to suggest recolours but nothing to improve the game so maybe you should learn to respect before asking for it. The number of years you've played is insignificant. What's significant is what you've been able to achieve within the time you played remember that.
    Lol.. dnt you wasting your time for replying??? Lol you achieved top 10 pve kills leaderboard??? That's it. You wanted to grind for gold and kills because you did. Here discussion is about Helix. Not about your character. And I aint quitter like you who will jump off some years and came again. PvP is other part of DL. Did you made atleast 50k kills in ctf and dm ??? I know you will say I 'm full time farmer LOL.

What's point of putting tag line" peace love and positivity always"... Learn meaning of it and adopt it in your fatty poor skull first.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Lol.. dnt you wasting your time for replying??? Lol you achieved top 10 pve kills leaderboard??? That's it. You wanted to grind for gold and kills because you did. Here discussion is about Helix. Not about your character. And I aint quitter like you who will jump off some years and came again. PvP is other part of DL. Did you made atleast 50k kills in ctf and dm ??? I know you will say I 'm full time farmer LOL.

What's point of putting tag line" peace love and positivity always"... Learn meaning of it and adopt it in your fatty poor skull first.

I did everything within my 2 years of playing which includes getting all PvP achievements and after I got all those I saw no point in continuing to PvP because I mean it's filled with drama heads like you and yes just so you know I've over 4 million pve kills and I hit my first million pve kills while I was still actively pvping lol. Feel free to call me the complete player lol. I use peace love and positivity because that's who I am and I'm that way with those who deserve peace and positive energy . You need to sit down and ask yourself why you don't get that from me ig.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

I did everything within my 2 years of playing which includes getting all PvP achievements and after I got all those I saw no point in continuing to PvP because I mean it's filled with drama heads like you and yes just so you know I've over 4 million pve kills and I hit my first million pve kills while I was still actively pvping lol. Feel free to call me the complete player lol. I use peace love and positivity because that's who I am and I'm that way with those who deserve peace and positive energy . You need to sit down and ask yourself why you don't get that from me ig.
    What a kiddo lol...