Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
Spot on fam . What's funny is that it's the same crop of players who keep asking for it over and over again and these players do nothing but sit around in sanctuary lowballing to try to get items cheaper than their base price . They don't farm gold or anything so that they get a useless level 26 weapon which they crave so much but they can come here on forums to cry for it to come back for plat and these are individuals who've played for 3 years plus e.g themyrise & vipulbahad. Personally I'm sick of the constant asking for this particular item to return . It's time we all let this matter rest and come up with suggestions to improve things on DL.
Lol Evildantee, First of all, you should stop attacking other individuals by taking there names and you was also crying for helix before . And now crying for Ravager, Arcane thief vanities, etc... First hold your toxic mind and stop your plate changing whatever you would like to own. When Helix is not more rare than other rarest items like Ravager, Arcane thief. Why you crying for it???

You might be new player and others who started this game just 2 years, you dnt know anything about this game.so, Stfu. You ain't even real owner of the helix. You never know how was the game before you start this game lol. You own helix that's doesn't mean you might be rich lol, well you might be in real life, who cares though. Nothing is perishable!

Here I am asking on behalf of other non-platinum players. Not for you. Now the game is almost becoming balanced. If helix returned, this rich and poor drama ends once for all. The way all old it's returned, helix must be returned to end this bring back old items return policy once for all.

I know why you opposing though because your 3.6billion worth item becomes obsolete. I know you are scared lol. But I aint. why? because I am not that type player who you mentioned standing in the club for years. Before making accusation, you should mind other. Simply telling tag line" peace love & positivity always "in every comment won't make u good person. ROFL. Pls be mature!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk