Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: We need something different for Halloween this year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by themythrise View Post
    What a kiddo lol...

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk
    You got nothing left to say of course . Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evildantee View Post
    When we all recieved the teaser that Halloween this year on DL was coming with the introduction of back vanity slot along with new items we were all excited but at the same time we were also concerned about what we would get in terms of gameplay experience this time because let's be for real , while the carpenters bookstore is nice we need something different this year because for one thing the whole concept of the carpenters bookstore map wouldn't really make sense for it to be used for this year's Halloween event considering that pretty much all the players at level cap all use elder gems and weapons presently so having the black moon gems drop there would just be a waste since we already have more than enough of those . In addition the carpenters bookstore map is way too easy and all of us players would love a bit more of a challenge to spice things up which is why I suggest that Halloween this year should most likely serve as an interlink in the whole Tel feras saga considering that there's supposed to be a part 3 . I was thinking that we could have a bunch of quests to complete before we are granted access to the event zone just like in the very first withering realm event and for the event zone it could be a street map that's been overrun with werewolves and goblins (introduction of a new type of enemy) all controlled by a hunters who are powered by the arc dynamo and assisted by arc teleporter using mercenaries and we have to slay them all. This will then give room for the part 3 of the Tel feras saga where the survivors of the onslaught will come together to start a war on the vampire nation. I also want to use this post to make suggestions for how we can obtain some items during the event . We could have crates which have a chance to drop old event items which have been requested for in the past e.g the arcane thief outfits, veinous and arterial gimp sets, the elder blood stone of sprite, moon stone of grind and beast stone of drive,ravagers, cleavers, elder hellscream , revenant , harvester and wolf masks and the crates would cost like 500 blood crystals for a crate so that they wouldn't be opened so much and as a result make the stuff inside to be commonplace.
    I hope you can consider this cinco and hopefully implement some of these suggestions so that we'll have an event that we'll actually enjoy playing and we'll put our time into rather than having a monotonous and boring event like it's been in previous years
    Peace love and positivity always
    The suggestions are good & I agree with all your points. You may also add old/new antler masks to your list since requests have been made for that as well.
    Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    The suggestions are good & I agree with all your points. You may also add old/new antler masks to your list since requests have been made for that as well.
    Thank you
    Undead antlers won't be coming back plus those aren't all that pricy for one of the more primordial items of the game and I think we have more than enough antler masks on DL already .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

What we need is basically innovation & antler isn't restricted to just undead . Any new fashion is always recommended so our request includes that as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
    What we need is basically innovation & antler isn't restricted to just undead . Any new fashion is always recommended so our request includes that as well.
    Okay gotcha . I must've read you wrong earlier my bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hey Cinco can we have pumpkin themed vanity? Or more Halloween-y themed items? For example, as someone else mentioned we could have Joker esque sets. May I also suggest nightmare before Christmas/ Tim burton esque costumes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    So you agree with me. It's just the "I want it" reason. Good! And I accept your apology.
    yes thats what all people say i want it but WHY DO U WANT IT is my question

1 helix cant do anything
    2 helix is just a fashion item
    3 if helix comes back as level 51 it means giger will be pushed aside

you guys (the players) really dont know how things work and where giving people what they want is taken it would be ideas for New items and events and making the game larger and giving it a better and much more comfortable enviorment .

now bringing back items is on cinco not you by u repeating it will onpy kill the chances of it

and btw i noticed how weird people are saying dl is money hungry dont they realise that if dl doesnt get a proper revenue there wont be a vampire nation.

in short stop asking for helix just because u dont want to work for it it like other mercrchers and farmers did and focus on your current items .
    V Elite V Discord Server!
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I just don't want to. That's the real and only reason.
    and this sentence of cinco finalizes the return of helix as a no
    !Click Here to Join!-----> https://discord.gg/hQHKx5cE47 <-----!Click Here to Join!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deusagor View Post
    yes thats what all people say i want it but WHY DO U WANT IT is my question

1 helix cant do anything
    2 helix is just a fashion item
    3 if helix comes back as level 51 it means giger will be pushed aside

you guys (the players) really dont know how things work and where giving people what they want is taken it would be ideas for New items and events and making the game larger and giving it a better and much more comfortable enviorment .

now bringing back items is on cinco not you by u repeating it will onpy kill the chances of it

and btw i noticed how weird people are saying dl is money hungry dont they realise that if dl doesnt get a proper revenue there wont be a vampire nation.

in short stop asking for helix just because u dont want to work for it it like other mercrchers and farmers did and focus on your current items .
    Already explained why it should be back not gonna go through this again. You can go back and read

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

and this sentence of cinco finalizes the return of helix as a no
    If saying that makes you feel better, sure thing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

(Why do you want it ) deusagor if u do trading on dl u need to know why people always asking to helix back ,u know most imp reason? ( Can u stop it? Scammers are scamming with help of helix to people and if u stopped him we never ask to brink back helix)( reduce price of helix from 2 to 100m atleast we never post for helix) do it man if u can!

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vipulbahad555 View Post
    (Why do you want it ) deusagor if u do trading on dl u need to know why people always asking to helix back ,u know most imp reason? ( Can u stop it? Scammers are scamming with help of helix to people and if u stopped him we never ask to brink back helix)( reduce price of helix from 2 to 100m atleast we never post for helix) do it man if u can!

i agree with that fact of reducing its price but thw issue is that its very limited thats why its price is the most unstable

either ways once our discord community is set up we will be able to fix prices and gets everyones attention easier.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...cord-Community!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

it would take some time but its hopefully bound to work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

i agree with that fact of reducing its price but thw issue is that its very limited thats why its price is the most unstable

either ways once our discord community is set up we will be able to fix prices and gets everyones attention easier.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...cord-Community!
    Talk with me on scam topic too ,dont put discord community point here man ,reduce price and for u guys if possible stopped the scam , scammers doing it with the help of helix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

people dont scam u with helix dude

lets say u got 2bn gold price of helix is 1.5bn u find a seller u tell him 1.5bn but he says 2bn is this not ur responsibilty to check its price with others hes not gonna tell u if u dont buy now im gonna leave cause he cant not everyone in dl has 2bn in their stashes

in short it was your fault not his.

this is why on discord community we can keep each other updated on items prices and even fix prices .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

people dont scam u with helix dude

lets say u got 2bn gold price of helix is 1.5bn u find a seller u tell him 1.5bn but he says 2bn is this not ur responsibilty to check its price with others hes not gonna tell u if u dont buy now im gonna leave cause he cant not everyone in dl has 2bn in their stashes

in short it was your fault not his.

this is why on discord community we can keep each other updated on items prices and even fix prices .
    Scammer showing krieg.. of invasion and changing into to krieg..stone this trick using people to scam and u talking about gold , if u dont know how people got scammed dont talk about it ( experienced and old players asking for helix because they know about scamming and trading )

17. The Following User Says Thank You to vipulbahad555 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

It's been a while since I heard that anybody got scammed while buying helix cause basically everyone is aware of that tactic used by scammers but I get the point you're trying to make though
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Scammer showing krieg.. of invasion and changing into to krieg..stone this trick using people to scam and u talking about gold , if u dont know how people got scammed dont talk about it ( experienced and old players asking for helix because they know about scamming and trading )

that is the buyers fault that hes a moron i mean i dont buy antthing from anyone before checking price of the item plus cinco had put x2 comfirm buttons even despite having to show u that and u press comfirm like a blind monkey thats not no ones fault but yours my good sir.

and i do believe i have much more exp... knock knock its 2020 long gone are those days of proper scams if u get scamed the reason is your a moron and even everlights can agree with me now wont u dear about this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

that is the buyers fault that hes a moron i mean i dont buy antthing from anyone before checking price of the item plus cinco had put x2 comfirm buttons even despite having to show u that and u press comfirm like a blind monkey thats not no ones fault but yours my good sir.

and i do believe i have much more exp... knock knock its 2020 long gone are those days of proper scams if u get scamed the reason is your a moron and even everlights can agree with me now wont u dear about this.
    U dont buy anything from anyone that your fault ,80% players doing trading and buissness on dl ,if there have chance to scammed with the help of expensive wepon ,so there u looking from your point of view? ( I dont buy anything from any players lol) support for players man dont put just your points ,thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

U dont buy anything from anyone that your fault ,80% players doing trading and buissness on dl ,if there have chance to scammed with the help of expensive wepon ,so there u looking from your point of view? ( I dont buy anything from any players lol) support for players man dont put just your points ,thank you!

Deusagor has a point though . The whole switcheroo scam method is one of the most common methods of scamming and almost everyone who's buying a helix knows about this so they're very cautious and take their time to check carefully plus you can always check twice before confirming which is why that whole "scamming " with helix reason isn't really a reason why it should come back if you ask me cause at this point if you get scammed it's due to your own carelessness .
    Do not despair , Destiny makes slaves of us all