Thread: Experience from killing mobs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Experience from killing mobs

Okay i just wanted to know what the community think about a increase xp from mobs from 70 to max.or like even adding more powerful experience exlir or something.

I fast track to 70 from plats which I didn’t mind then bought the ebon weapon 71 for warrior which does dot damage so I can solo and kill mobs hoping to be able to grind mobs to max. But the time to level for me is really really slow. That even with using weekly xp bonus and exlir.

Arcane legend I found its best just to do your daily and play another char and do daily then wait another day. And when u turn in your quest use all your xp bonus.

But I’m not much of a quest person and it pretty much burned me out to the point we’re I stop playing at level 74 or 75. I assume if I like had toxic set(speed set that let you move fast) it wouldn’t be much problem doing daily’s cause I’ll run threw them. Since I do not have it, it takes me along time to finish them daily solo because it seems like some zones gives a damage and armor debuff greatly slowing down kills solo. And the maps are long.

So my question is how would you the community feel about having some kinda xp gain added for those that just wanna hang out and kill stuff with out the questing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I honestly wouldn't play warrior without a good budget. Warrior without good gears is almost useless and such a clumsy class

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Okay i just wanted to know what the community think about a increase xp from mobs from 70 to max.or like even adding more powerful experience exlir or something.

I fast track to 70 from plats which I didn’t mind then bought the ebon weapon 71 for warrior which does dot damage so I can solo and kill mobs hoping to be able to grind mobs to max. But the time to level for me is really really slow. That even with using weekly xp bonus and exlir.

Arcane legend I found its best just to do your daily and play another char and do daily then wait another day. And when u turn in your quest use all your xp bonus.

But I’m not much of a quest person and it pretty much burned me out to the point we’re I stop playing at level 74 or 75. I assume if I like had toxic set(speed set that let you move fast) it wouldn’t be much problem doing daily’s cause I’ll run threw them. Since I do not have it, it takes me along time to finish them daily solo because it seems like some zones gives a damage and armor debuff greatly slowing down kills solo. And the maps are long.

So my question is how would you the community feel about having some kinda xp gain added for those that just wanna hang out and kill stuff with out the questing.

Buy cheapest ss you can,do all dailys you can, especially Festerfang dailys and then take Abbadon or other pet that gives xp bonues, use 60% elixir bonus that you buy from auc and then stack 50% free elixir bonus. You will level up in like few days. But most important thing is to actually do every single daily you can. You can get like 70k xp per day easily

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post

That's one of the things about this game I don't like.....

The leveling is kind of like setup so that you can only gain a portion of a certain level over a couple of days.... Not fun......

I would like a map that can be ran while gaining significant XP via mob kills but, daily quests are the only way to really gain XP.... After the daily quests run out, you are stuck twiddling your thumbs.....

That's the reason why I haven't maxed out my ALTs, after leveling one character, I am basically done with leveling due to the strenuous task of getting there..... I am not Spanish but I say, "NO BUENO" to leveling in AL.... Just my "opinion"......

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

You can run in fester until 73/74 and then in mogera until 76.
    The xp boost you get in those maps is good if you use all available xp elixirs.
    I believe fester gives 2-4K xp one run which takes 10-15min clearing it completely with full party.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Meh, honestly I think you need to slow down and enjoy the journey. I know all the best gear is at end game but ,especially for first time players, rushing isn't the best idea. Once you reach end game your done. Nothing to explore, no new maps and your just grinding for gold. Learn game mechanics for your class. Find a guild. Make some friends. I meet to many people that can't play. Not that you need the classes to do their jobs in pve anymore but sometimes people want a tank that can tank. Mage that does mob control and rogues that do damage. Evg for example. Or elite valley gates if you need an explanation. That map does need people to do their job to be successful. Doing tindrin dailey isn't going to help you there. So yes. I agree 100% it's a pain to level. I just don't think that's always a bad thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

. I appreciate all the feedback thank you

How about a exlir that allow us to get xp from from killing mobs from lower level daily’s

Last edited by Hjable; 10-02-2020 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I used to play three classes all max lvl but now its seems hard to lvl up other class so i use now only mage

I do not like lvling up at all

I prefer if can use plat to reach max lvl

Ty

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Helal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Agreed lol. I rather spend time farming gear