Thread: Pure's NO CHARGE Wager Holding Service

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default Pure's NO CHARGE Wager Holding Service

Ever wanted to wager someone? Worried that they won't pay up once you whoop that ***? Well, I've got just the solution for you.

Introducing "Pure's NO CHARGE Wager Holding Service"!

What are you talking about?
    I'll be the middleman to hold whatever is to be wagered between you and your adversary. Now you may ask yourself, "Why this guy? What if he just keeps the wagers and dips?" The answer is my other shop, Pure's Flair Achievement Item Rental Service Shop where I have been proven to be trustworthy and have been trusted by many many PL players to complete their flair achievements while holding large amounts of gold and expensive items as deposits for that service. I don't participate in PvP EVER, nor do I have any interest in doing so. However, I am interested in the upholding of wagers between players and aim to ensure payment upon victory.

Rules
    This service will be completely free. I WILL NOT CHARGE A SINGLE GOLD. Tips accepted...
    Both parties involved must give me the wagered gold/items before the match starts.
    Both parties involved decide on their own PvP match rules.
    I will join the lobby of the hosted game and simply lobby sit (no team picking for me) so that i am able to view the score at the end of the match for myself.
    For now, i will only offer this service for 1 vs 1 wagers. (Possible expansion in the future.)

The only character I will ever use to hold gold/item wagers for this service is Infinipure.
    Puresupplies (L22 Fox) will be used to monitor L17 - L27 matches.
    Purecrafting (L35 Rhino) will be used to monitor L30 - L40 matches.
    Infinipure (L110 Bird) will be used to monitor L110 matches

This is still a work in progress, so I will take suggestions on how to improve to this service.
    I am tired of seeing all of the drama that nonpayment of wagers has created recently and I am attempting to do something to fix it.
    DON'T TRUST, DON'T USE MY MY SERVICE!
    Last edited by P u r e; 10-05-2020 at 01:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

require multiple ss's OR video evidence of the game via discord or something to confirm who won. someone can lose and just deny they lost bc the other person "cheated" or something, ur service doesnt help in anyway other wise

"If no agreement is made, I return wagered gold/items to their respected owners."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Suggestion: Become a Wagers Moderator in our Discord, Pure! I, and the rest of the community wagering I'm sure would love to have a familiar face. Our system is growing and I will always take suggestions to improve it, it would be nice to have someone who is already willing to do it on board. As well as someone I personally trust. Also yes....tips always accepted.

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I have a discord account but it caused in real life drama between my wife and I, so I uninstalled it. So even though I'd love to do this via discord, that isn't happening. HOWEVER, I have leveled some characters so that they can join the PvP lobbies and simply lobby sit until the match is completed. That way I will personally see the score myself and can deliver the wager to the victor upon returning to town.
    Last edited by P u r e; 10-05-2020 at 01:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Someone is! I'm sure it would be you if you did indeed use discord. But I welcome anyone to the community. We always need middlemen

IGNs: Estate - Twinkled - Twash - Receipts
    Former IGNs: Sugar - Sugaronja - Suga - Latel

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Leveled some characters so I can personally monitor matches myself. Updated first post info.
    Let's get this service rolling...