Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS. It's Time To Take Action.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Default STS. It's Time To Take Action.

Name:  39301.jpg
Views: 1007
Size:  180.2 KB
    This time of 1m 9s 376ms is an impossible time without macroing. It can't be put any simpler.

First a little bit about me. Me and my team have been running Planar Arena since Season 12 when 1m 12s 100ms was the best time to now where up until the end of last season the best time was 1m 10 450ms.

It's important that you understand that it took me and my team 7 full seasons to improve our time by less than 2s. Each season improving in milliseconds. This came with the improvements in gear, changes in strategy as well as an increase in experience running the map.

To those of you who have no clue about the arena or would like a little bit of insight here it is. The leaderboard is essentially composed of two parts, dooring and bossing. Once you have those strategies down it's just a matter of improving and getting lucky.

Here are some more fun facts about the arena. It takes 23 seconds (a little more actually) in order for the boss to spawn. So assuming all the kills and bosses are perfect (which has never been done before and is simply put not possible unless you are a computer) the perfect arena run would be 69s, or 1m 9s.

As a primary door for the arena, my clicks per second on my best day can match the world record which is 16cps. With that in mind, I can tell you with confidence that my best door has only ever been about 0.3s. And it is normally never that good and hovering in the range of 0.7-1.5 seconds as my ping really isn't the most stable thing in the world. I'm honestly still in shock that me and my team were able to pull off a 1m 10s 495ms record last season and thought the time we got was glitched for the longest time. The amount of luck that went into that run is still ridiculous for me to think about.

So think about that, someone that has dooring for 7 seasons can get at best a 0.3 second door. Let's assume someone could get that for 3 doors, this would put the time of an arena run (assuming boss kills were instant which again also isn't possible) at 1m 9s 900ms. This time already is slower than the new best record.

As for bossing. My team's bossers are the best there is in the game. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as arrogant, but no one has more experience bossing in the arena than them and even they often have a 100-200ms delay when killing the boss, which is expected because they are HUMAN.

Now here this player Canva (badmask is the same person you can try ignoring trick) comes out of nowhere last season and suddenly pushes the boundaries of the arena unlike ever seen before and this new season sets a record that would require a near perfect arena run that simply isnt doable without living on top of the sts servers and having a macro that does all of the bosses that beats the last seasons best by MORE than 1 second. It took me and my team 7 seasons to improve by less than 2 seconds, you really think an improvement like that is possible? Think about that sts. There isn't a team that runs planar arena that doesn't know this time isn't legit and that canva is one of the most notorious macroers of this leaderboard.

On a completely unrelated note you guys have also been sent videos of this same player macroing in the hauntlet which have seemingly fallen on deaf ears. Please don't delete this thread because I'm just going to make it again, I'm sorry but I am so tired of you guys just allowing cheaters to go free within this game when given clear and solid proof. So you better be banning me if you want this thread to disappear which would say loads about how you treat cheating in this game and the lengths you would go to PROTECT cheaters.

Thank you for your time reading my thread,

-Altitudes/Spheresome
    Last edited by Spheresome; 10-03-2020 at 09:45 PM. Reason: I make typos when angry

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post: