Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS. It's Time To Take Action.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think this Guy is a Legend a "Strategist", and you guys are just insecure because he know something that maybe you don't know, I've been with this guy with some runs he always discover something that players didn't even think of it and he stay there for like 5 hours or more so I'll just quit the map but he stay there trying so hard just to figure out what went wrong. I can called him a Genius and you guys are "Insecure", It's like seeing a magic trick for the first time then you guys thought he's a demon xD and It's funny because I know that some and almost all clicker in the arena uses Autoclicker to maximize the potential of their low ping and to get low time, but I won't mention "your" names don't play clean maybe that's where you get your conclusions because You know and use those things too right? . You know Im right I've been playing this since start with different names and account we've all been friends, most in the LB I know your secrets but you don't know me, I've been in every guild watching things, I heard humours that you guys trying to get in the nerves of some players that trying to get in LB, that you guys don't know too. Why hate someone beating you? you know if you think your the best there will be Better than you, you'll can't rule LB forver. Why do I defend that guy? Cause I think he's a Genius out of every one of you and it makes me kinda sad and angry.

- No one.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronette For This Useful Post: