Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS. It's Time To Take Action.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Default STS. It's Time To Take Action.

Name:  39301.jpg
Views: 1000
Size:  180.2 KB
    This time of 1m 9s 376ms is an impossible time without macroing. It can't be put any simpler.

First a little bit about me. Me and my team have been running Planar Arena since Season 12 when 1m 12s 100ms was the best time to now where up until the end of last season the best time was 1m 10 450ms.

It's important that you understand that it took me and my team 7 full seasons to improve our time by less than 2s. Each season improving in milliseconds. This came with the improvements in gear, changes in strategy as well as an increase in experience running the map.

To those of you who have no clue about the arena or would like a little bit of insight here it is. The leaderboard is essentially composed of two parts, dooring and bossing. Once you have those strategies down it's just a matter of improving and getting lucky.

Here are some more fun facts about the arena. It takes 23 seconds (a little more actually) in order for the boss to spawn. So assuming all the kills and bosses are perfect (which has never been done before and is simply put not possible unless you are a computer) the perfect arena run would be 69s, or 1m 9s.

As a primary door for the arena, my clicks per second on my best day can match the world record which is 16cps. With that in mind, I can tell you with confidence that my best door has only ever been about 0.3s. And it is normally never that good and hovering in the range of 0.7-1.5 seconds as my ping really isn't the most stable thing in the world. I'm honestly still in shock that me and my team were able to pull off a 1m 10s 495ms record last season and thought the time we got was glitched for the longest time. The amount of luck that went into that run is still ridiculous for me to think about.

So think about that, someone that has dooring for 7 seasons can get at best a 0.3 second door. Let's assume someone could get that for 3 doors, this would put the time of an arena run (assuming boss kills were instant which again also isn't possible) at 1m 9s 900ms. This time already is slower than the new best record.

As for bossing. My team's bossers are the best there is in the game. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as arrogant, but no one has more experience bossing in the arena than them and even they often have a 100-200ms delay when killing the boss, which is expected because they are HUMAN.

Now here this player Canva (badmask is the same person you can try ignoring trick) comes out of nowhere last season and suddenly pushes the boundaries of the arena unlike ever seen before and this new season sets a record that would require a near perfect arena run that simply isnt doable without living on top of the sts servers and having a macro that does all of the bosses that beats the last seasons best by MORE than 1 second. It took me and my team 7 seasons to improve by less than 2 seconds, you really think an improvement like that is possible? Think about that sts. There isn't a team that runs planar arena that doesn't know this time isn't legit and that canva is one of the most notorious macroers of this leaderboard.

On a completely unrelated note you guys have also been sent videos of this same player macroing in the hauntlet which have seemingly fallen on deaf ears. Please don't delete this thread because I'm just going to make it again, I'm sorry but I am so tired of you guys just allowing cheaters to go free within this game when given clear and solid proof. So you better be banning me if you want this thread to disappear which would say loads about how you treat cheating in this game and the lengths you would go to PROTECT cheaters.

Thank you for your time reading my thread,

-Altitudes/Spheresome
    Last edited by Spheresome; 10-03-2020 at 09:45 PM. Reason: I make typos when angry

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Please sts, so much proof and been submitted on this player many times. He has gotten away with this for long enough. Its disheartening to all the LB runners who actually grind fairly for their spots!!

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Live* For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

1min 10seconds alone is not possible. I think this guy sat up a TAS (tool assisted speedrun) this is a macro tool in which is used in speed run games: Left 4 dead, Mega man, Mario etc. Games that have lbs for TAS runs and nonTas runs online. For AL TAS is against the tos.
    Tas is a tool that makes speed runs almost 100% perfect. Its so perfect that no human being in this universe can copy a similar run to a TAS. This is my thinking on how he got a 9:300 time. There is no humane way to get that type of time on this lb; its just not a possibility. You have 1 minute 9 seconds of spawning bosses. The rest of the time (1 second 400 ms) is the time you have to kill 3 bosses your self and someone to do the dialog for 3 doors to summon portals for a 1:10:400 time.
    Go look up on youtube tas speed runs and check them out. You will be so shocked for what a tas can do.
    Sts do take action on this, we like having our leaderboards done legitly and not by a bot. We like to play this game to physically and lively play the game; not to set up bots that do stuff for us. This is why I play AL and not PL or SL. Those games are auto play so is DL with its chests. Log on claim rewards log off.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Encryptions; 10-03-2020 at 09:59 PM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

big boys dont cry ahaha

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by *Live* View Post
    Please sts, so much proof and been submitted on this player many times. He has gotten away with this for long enough. Its disheartening to all the LB runners who actually grind fairly for their spots!!

I agree, it is disheartening to see players abuse cheats to get top times on the leaderboards and leaves people thinking whether or not it is even worth running. I would also like a fix (for those who actually put time into running the Leaderboard properly and with no cheats)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Entities For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

what in the world...this 1:9 rec is even better than when spawn times were glitched...
    Also, your team are indeed the best in the game that's no arrogance its just pure facts.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Endroids For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Bruhh 1 min 9 sec low wtfff, thats impossible , this guy must be macro user

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ride AL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Imo, this 1min 9s was happened before at Season 11, it was glitch if im not wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ride AL View Post
    Imo, this 1min 9s was happened before at Season 11, it was glitch if im not wrong
    Yes your correct

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think this Guy is a Legend a "Strategist", and you guys are just insecure because he know something that maybe you don't know, I've been with this guy with some runs he always discover something that players didn't even think of it and he stay there for like 5 hours or more so I'll just quit the map but he stay there trying so hard just to figure out what went wrong. I can called him a Genius and you guys are "Insecure", It's like seeing a magic trick for the first time then you guys thought he's a demon xD and It's funny because I know that some and almost all clicker in the arena uses Autoclicker to maximize the potential of their low ping and to get low time, but I won't mention "your" names don't play clean maybe that's where you get your conclusions because You know and use those things too right? . You know Im right I've been playing this since start with different names and account we've all been friends, most in the LB I know your secrets but you don't know me, I've been in every guild watching things, I heard humours that you guys trying to get in the nerves of some players that trying to get in LB, that you guys don't know too. Why hate someone beating you? you know if you think your the best there will be Better than you, you'll can't rule LB forver. Why do I defend that guy? Cause I think he's a Genius out of every one of you and it makes me kinda sad and angry.

- No one.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ronette For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...rboard-Results

hey big boys check this out ! hehehe 1:09 is not possible :P just dont cry haha

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kraken runner For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

ward

/11chars

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kraken runner View Post

That what i said it was bug on season 11

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JustARog View Post
    Those who know nothing shouldn't talk lol. They got 1:09 due to a boss spawn bug

SOURCE: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...light=darrenpr
    Ty I was searching for this thread.

(I'm out of daily thanks kek)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Spheresome For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Yeah no, to make this very clear:
    1. Season 11 was bugged. During that season, people had 0-10 ping. Canva/Badmask has admitted many times that he has terrible ping. He showed me screenshots where his ping was always 200-450...
    2. There have been changes to the game to make it completely different than season 11.
    3. Those guys in that pt have quit/never run anymore. The methods they used to get that time has been simply lost.
    4. Even if we had the way, I garuantee you it could no longer be done...

Also I know you're trolling, but yeah.
    Last edited by Overbear; 10-03-2020 at 10:46 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

@Cinco @futumsh idk who else i should @ lol but this gotta stop. If you take down this thread ill repost this aswell so people know how dirty he plays and how you are letting cheaters play freely in this game. I mean how many complains you want to receive from these people? like its enough to just ban him forever. Idk what else you need for you to consider looking into this guy.

Also this guy lives in Philippines how in hell would he get a ping to achieve 1min 9sec? like my doorers has 30 ping and nowhere near getting perfect doors? even if you do perfect doors its still impossible to get 1.9

If i could remember,
    we g0t .5 seconds 1st door
    2nd 23ish
    3rd 47ish
    4th 1.10.450
    So im thinking if he got 1 second faster than last season record he must have like 0 ping? to open door as soon as boss is killed? or he is exploiting a glitch or using some next level macro?

Sts definitely needs to investigate this otherwise ill get my self banned so that id be out of this f ing game forever lol.
    Last edited by akishiru; 10-03-2020 at 10:47 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im 100% sure youre one of those people who got carried by him lmfao. Also, you are stupid enough to think that bug from season 11 will be doable again. You are complete brain dead

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

On a completely unrelated topic but still has something to do with arena.

I just noticed something when I was dooring. You know how when u click too fast and the text options rewind? well many times today it happened to me but the portal spawned before i could finish the “fail” door. A couple of times the options rewind and I gave up on the door by clicking the “X” and the portal still spawned. Is this a bug?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlyreaper View Post
    On a completely unrelated topic but still has something to do with arena.

I just noticed something when I was dooring. You know how when u click too fast and the text options rewind? well many times today it happened to me but the portal spawned before i could finish the “fail” door. A couple of times the options rewind and I gave up on the door by clicking the “X” and the portal still spawned. Is this a bug?

This has happened to me countless times. I've been unable to find an easy way to replicate the bug so support hasn't been able to do much about it unfortunately.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    This has happened to me countless times. I've been unable to find an easy way to replicate the bug so support hasn't been able to do much about it unfortunately.
    it’s more prominent right now maybe you can replicate easily. In 20ish runs it happened 6-7 times