Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS. It's Time To Take Action.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spheresome View Post
    This time of 1m 9s 376ms is an impossible time without macroing. It can't be put any simpler.

First a little bit about me. Me and my team have been running Planar Arena since Season 12 when 1m 12s 100ms was the best time to now where up until the end of last season the best time was 1m 10 450ms.

It's important that you understand that it took me and my team 7 full seasons to improve our time by less than 2s. Each season improving in milliseconds. This came with the improvements in gear, changes in strategy as well as an increase in experience running the map.

To those of you who have no clue about the arena or would like a little bit of insight here it is. The leaderboard is essentially composed of two parts, dooring and bossing. Once you have those strategies down it's just a matter of improving and getting lucky.

Here are some more fun facts about the arena. It takes 23 seconds (a little more actually) in order for the boss to spawn. So assuming all the kills and bosses are perfect (which has never been done before and is simply put not possible unless you are a computer) the perfect arena run would be 69s, or 1m 9s.

As a primary door for the arena, my clicks per second on my best day can match the world record which is 16cps. With that in mind, I can tell you with confidence that my best door has only ever been about 0.3s. And it is normally never that good and hovering in the range of 0.7-1.5 seconds as my ping really isn't the most stable thing in the world. I'm honestly still in shock that me and my team were able to pull off a 1m 10s 495ms record last season and thought the time we got was glitched for the longest time. The amount of luck that went into that run is still ridiculous for me to think about.

So think about that, someone that has dooring for 7 seasons can get at best a 0.3 second door. Let's assume someone could get that for 3 doors, this would put the time of an arena run (assuming boss kills were instant which again also isn't possible) at 1m 9s 900ms. This time already is slower than the new best record.

As for bossing. My team's bossers are the best there is in the game. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as arrogant, but no one has more experience bossing in the arena than them and even they often have a 100-200ms delay when killing the boss, which is expected because they are HUMAN.

Now here this player Canva (badmask is the same person you can try ignoring trick) comes out of nowhere last season and suddenly pushes the boundaries of the arena unlike ever seen before and this new season sets a record that would require a near perfect arena run that simply isnt doable without living on top of the sts servers and having a macro that does all of the bosses that beats the last seasons best by MORE than 1 second. It took me and my team 7 seasons to improve by less than 2 seconds, you really think an improvement like that is possible? Think about that sts. There isn't a team that runs planar arena that doesn't know this time isn't legit and that canva is one of the most notorious macroers of this leaderboard.

On a completely unrelated note you guys have also been sent videos of this same player macroing in the hauntlet which have seemingly fallen on deaf ears. Please don't delete this thread because I'm just going to make it again, I'm sorry but I am so tired of you guys just allowing cheaters to go free within this game when given clear and solid proof. So you better be banning me if you want this thread to disappear which would say loads about how you treat cheating in this game and the lengths you would go to PROTECT cheaters.

Thank you for your time reading my thread,

-Altitudes/Spheresome
    From what I've seen canva lives in The Philippines and has 250 ish ping, so how is it even possible to get that kind of time even with everything being perfect? The dooring would still be registered 250ms later after he clicks the button and multiply that by 3. Not only the dooring but also the skills would be shot 250ms later so it would be impossible even with macroing and whatnot.

So maybe the time it takes for boss to appear isnt 23s.
    Last edited by Proud_; 10-04-2020 at 04:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Proud_ View Post
    From what I've seen canva lives in The Philippines and has 250 ish ping, so how is it even possible to get that kind of time even with everything being perfect? The dooring would still be registered 250ms later after he clicks the button and multiply that by 3. Not only the dooring but also the skills would be shot 250ms later so it would be impossible even with macroing and whatnot.

So maybe the time it takes for boss to appear isnt 23s.
    Nope. The fastest possible first door is 0.5 seconds or 500 milliseconds. It's a known fact among all the runners of this LB. Me and Altitudes both have low ping, for me it's around 30, and yeah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Imagine this while me and the other fair player suffering for finger aches because of clicking skill and direction pad to go on atleast top 50 on seasonal and the cheater macro while they are eating or sleeping their device make their account on top 10 lb just easy lol.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

We also have a video of him macro-ing hauntlet. But I believed it was already sent to your support so just please check it out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

The current #1 time on Arena Leaderboard is just inhumane. Me, Altitudes and rest of our team spent countless hours figuring out the best way to go through the Arena to get ourselves a good record providing us a banner and badge. We are not greedy. We do not fill up leaderboard up and down with everyone we can. Myself, I encourage people to find your own way to get on leaderboard too, work for it, competition is fun.

My friends compete on every kind of leaderboard, from Top Player through Hydra runs to Arena leaderboard. None of them cheats, none of them abuse the game mechanics and they're just there, enjoying their hard earned success.
    The person that this thread is about is clearly against any fair play and have been reported by the community doing stuff that's considered against terms of service.
    While everyone probably understand that calling out on forum is against the rules, yet this is the only way to actually reach out to you, as developers to listen to us and pay attention to players that care about the game and want to keep it as fair as possible.

Evidence has been provided so please take into consideration taking appropriate action about it. Also, do not just close the thread straight away. You can see people getting along here, everyone pretty much states the exactly same thing - Game abuse is happening - that requires action to be taken.

Thanks,

Demon

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |Ares| For This Useful Post:

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #46
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,905 Posts

Hey ya'll. Time to close this one up. I appreciate you all voicing your concerns here. I'll discuss with the team and see what we can do.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: