I saw So many people are leaving game after game because they're too bored and lack of of contents.. Making alts=all those boring maps again..
Well i was looking for what to do and got some crazy ideas...

Well here i go

1.dungeon that is only for capped people
-more challenging and show what capped people can do! They might feel more specialed

2. Special equips that is only for capped people
-im not talking about vanities. Im talking about equips that changes your gameplay

Ex(pocket legends) if i wear mage flame set(if there is one), flame skill will do bigger flame, or less cooltime of the flame, or more damage of the flame skill.

Or for archer. Lets say there is a archer root set. If you were the set, root wil hold enemies longer, or more dmg per sec, or more debuff.
*would be more challenging to get it items were based on dice/luck and low drop rate( not like xrays -.-)
Or maybe there can be separate rooms in one map and have a boss (challenging boss) each room and each gives those special equips! (like boss something in forest haven

3. World chat(?)
Thing that lets everyone in the game hear what you say(like system)

This might let some people's life whole lot easier.. Like when selling or buying, congratulating, or just for fun

4. More fun events that has quests or something
-i dont mean like go talk to a npc... I mean quests like jetpack event
Ex) go collect something from someone or stay logged in for 1hr or like go find a dev and take a pic with him or something!!!!
*and more affordable mahlybe..(no offence sts )

5.naming rooms
-i mean it would be better if we can name our runs right..? Like xp run, boss run, afk room or something like that!!!!

6.party quests?
-REQUIERED to have 4 people in run such like that... Having to get our minds together and not letting someone jump ahead...
Ex) stand on first four blocks exept the middle one to go to next round...

6.gathering room(?)
-well i know that guildhall guide is gathering room but its not official... Gathering room so people can yell as much as they want or you know .. Have fun

Well this is all i got.. I hope sts read this and do something about fun after the cap.. Pvp can get little... Dirty and many people hates it