Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is very upsetting ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,068 Posts

Um run in a pt if you have elix.
    Run random if you don't have elix.
    Fat F you to the guys who run random and rush chests before anyone else gets there.
    Its common sense in random. Entire pt stays together first intersection take a right then at the next one take a left entire pt so no one loses chest drop.
    In elix pt skip chests 2 ppl left 2 ppl right meet up at the tip intersection kill and go to gate.

And again F you people who rush chest in random before your mates can get there.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Degrading the elix time to 2 mins duration but 99.9% drop rate of mansion, ring,loc is a better good idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Sabieee play solo bro for not upset your self.
    The solo runs in events is made for ppl just like you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paktwo View Post
    Degrading the elix time to 2 mins duration but 99.9% drop rate of mansion, ring,loc is a better good idea.
    That means I can loot 2 mansions, locs etc. every 10plats? Sure, doesnt sound broken, lets do this^^

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    That means I can loot 2 mansions, locs etc. every 10plats? Sure, doesnt sound broken, lets do this^^
    exactly 1mansion 1ring or 1loc 1ring or 1loc 1 mansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I get your frustration because the same has happened to me on elixirs but theres nothing we can really do about it. When you join a map with random players you will have to be prepared to deal with players who are not thinking with the same strategy as you. Its the risk you take when you decided to join the random map. The best thing you can do (that i do as well) is find people who are running with the same strategy as you. You can even ask in global chat for elixir parties. You never know who might be thinking the same as you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I so agree with other said, if you care about wasting elix time then find a party who willing to run the map the way you want.

I am sorry to say but this sounds quite self centerred

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

U guyz r not getting the point that i was running the whole time , why am i suppose to beg for a party when the map is right there and i m fine with slow players or not using speed sets , i pull the mobs right back to them usually someone one else helping me with that then we head to jarl , thing is u guys r saying if u r using lix go party or go solo , try solo btw ,remember its a matter of time , all i m talking about is the time and not like we got some slow players as i told u its those who open chests and solo ain't a solution i tried it many times ,u bet i did ofc ..
    Thing is ppl who r saying selfish its ofc because u r using the map as a gold loot map much easier than valley u just go in take ur time opening chests , too easy then the heck with the lix ppl let them go party , if they cant find parties Idc deal with it , then its me who is selfish ? And its not logical enough for u that i m saying the gold can be looted else where not in the maps we use lix to run ? Its not that i don't have GL set i do , i ll tell u something GL ppl ofc its awesome for them u run , too easy and u don't have to pay for lix which the price for it is like 250k to 350k , ok i m sorry i will not buy lix i will just use my GL loot set and heck with lix ppl who cant find parties and only have their free time rn to run the map on lix ,

Then when i m running for farming gold i know i can go back open after jarl dies so i don't affect ppl who r running on lix but i won do it , i wanna be NOT selfish like u guys ..

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    U guyz r not getting the point that i was running the whole time , why am i suppose to beg for a party when the map is right there and i m fine with slow players or not using speed sets , i pull the mobs right back to them usually someone one else helping me with that then we head to jarl , thing is u guys r saying if u r using lix go party or go solo , try solo btw ,remember its a matter of time , all i m talking about is the time and not like we got some slow players as i told u its those who open chests and solo ain't a solution i tried it many times ,u bet i did ofc ..
    Thing is ppl who r saying selfish its ofc because u r using the map as a gold loot map much easier than valley u just go in take ur time opening chests , too easy then the heck with the lix ppl let them go party , if they cant find parties Idc deal with it , then its me who is selfish ? And its not logical enough for u that i m saying the gold can be looted else where not in the maps we use lix to run ? Its not that i don't have GL set i do , i ll tell u something GL ppl ofc its awesome for them u run , too easy and u don't have to pay for lix which the price for it is like 250k to 350k , ok i m sorry i will not buy lix i will just use my GL loot set and heck with lix ppl who cant find parties and only have their free time rn to run the map on lix ,

Then when i m running for farming gold i know i can go back open after jarl dies so i don't affect ppl who r running on lix but i won do it , i wanna be NOT selfish like u guys ..
    I'm losing brain cells here. If YOU are complaining about how THEY play, how is that not selfish? Are you so self centered that waiting 10 more seconds will cause you to have a tantrum?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

You can’t force all players to play like you. Not everyone is rich to buy elixirs. Some only run for fun like me. And like most replies you got, if you want to be efficient with your elixirs run with party or just do solo and accept it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kystone View Post
    I'm losing brain cells here. If YOU are complaining about how THEY play, how is that not selfish? Are you so self centered that waiting 10 more seconds will cause you to have a tantrum?

Bruh the self centered and selfish thing is just meaningless ,ofc i understand ur defending ur gold loot that u r looting in a way that is way easier than farming mauso ..
    Yet how is that self centered ?am i the only one who is running random on lix ? Trust me no !
    And i have the right to talk about a prob even if its only affecting me , u can share if it affects u too ,but saying selfish is hilarious there is no logic there so just don't keep repeating it then talk about brain cells Lolz ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
    You can’t force all players to play like you. Not everyone is rich to buy elixirs. Some only run for fun like me. And like most replies you got, if you want to be efficient with your elixirs run with party or just do solo and accept it.
    Its an event map that was released by sts so u run on lix (because there is new lootable awesome stuff here u got this ? )its not like my own map and i made it blah blah blah

Not every one rich enough >> already know that ,its why i cant find parties to run with me whole time ..
    And accept it >> get the hell out of my way , i m looting gold , i m not selfish ..
    U r running or lix >> u obviously rich and selfish 😒

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

You'll be okay. ~ justg
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I run for fun. Do you understand that? I run solo too because of guys like you always complaining or other guys not waiting for chest. Do you comprehend that this is a game and that events are there to have fun? I’m not here expecting to make big money like you by buying elixirs. I just want to run this event because I’m tired of other maps. You want to know how much gold loot I have? Not much. Yet I still run for fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    595 Posts

I choose to play all the event offers.Mobs, mini bosses and gold chests alike. I use elixers also(not every run). Still I prefer we all run together. I don’t need anyone running left and pulling for me. I remap if necessary. It’s a free to run event after all.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oakmaiden View Post
    Still I prefer we all run together. I don’t need anyone running left and pulling for me
    i prefer this one when i run random...

well this is online game you can not please everyone, move on and stop being a cry baby.
    we already have too many option on how to enter an event... hmm maybe we need another one - enter using “random with elix”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lechogas View Post
    i prefer this one when i run random...

well this is online game you can not please everyone, move on and stop being a cry baby.
    we already have too many option on how to enter an event... hmm maybe we need another one - enter using “random with elix”
    Not really right to call discussing a prob someone thinks is there in the general DISCUSSION section a cry baby ,Sometimes u feel like being a lil positive XD
    And yes so many choices for one lil tiny event map u r suppose to run relatively fast ...