Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is very upsetting ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default This is very upsetting ..

Well had to talk about it now ..
    I m running the event on lix whole time so I can’t be in pt most of the time .
    Lix duration is 10m and it’s a map takes time to finish ,so what I do and lots of players do is we pull both sided and meet and kill.. saves time for ppl who r on lix ..
    What happens every single time is there r ppl who r not using lix just using their gl gears and those ppl after we pull and head to Joel gate that doesn’t open till All 4 there or at least 3 they go back use their gl setS and open all chests , I dunno it’s event map or gl map they make us who r using lix wait and wait every time ,can we make gold drop from boss only please ?!

……..………. I am forever sorry for my typos ……..……….

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sabiee View Post
    Lix duration is 10m and it’s a map takes time to finish ,so what I do and lots of players do is we pull both sided and meet and kill.. saves time for ppl who r on lix ..
    What happens every single time is there r ppl who r not using lix just using their gl gears and those ppl after we pull and head to Joel gate that doesn’t open till All 4 there or at least 3 they go back use their gl setS and open all chests , I dunno it’s event map or gl map they make us who r using lix wait and wait every time ,can we make gold drop from boss only please ?!
    It's such simple thing.. Get a pt who uses elix and dosnt waste time.. Get a decent guild if can't find team in current one.. Or just ask friends.. Not so hard imo.

Still if all chest gold togather can drop from boss alone it'll be good idea

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firebelt & crystalkiller For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firebelt & crystalkiller View Post
    It's such simple thing.. Get a pt who uses elix and dosnt waste time.. Get a decent guild if can't find team in current one.. Or just ask friends.. Not so hard imo.

Still if all chest gold togather can drop from boss alone it'll be good idea

I think u don’t get the part of running the whole time , it costs almost half million to buy 2 lixs not all ppl willing to run a lot , I am..
    I m also back to game a while ago not whole ton of friends r available and running any time suits any one when u feel free u do run and it doesn’t only happen to me , every time one more player reaches gate with me u would prolly see him saying “:/ “ like come on gold can be looted every where plz not the event maps that we run on lix especially the good drops r really rare which I don’t mind as it holds good price eventually ..
    Last edited by Sabiee; 10-06-2020 at 05:11 AM.

Senior Member firebelt & crystalkiller's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I think u don’t get the part of running the whole time , it costs almost half million to buy 2 lixs not all ppl willing to run a lot , I do...
    I m also back to game a while ago not whole ton of friends r available and running any time suits any one when u feel free u do run and it doesn’t only happen to me , every time one more player reaches gate with me u would prolly see him saying “:/ “ like come on gold can be looted every where plz not the event maps that we run on lix especially the good drops r really rare which I don’t mind as it holds good price eventually ..
    True .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to firebelt & crystalkiller For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

useless barriers ruined almost all events lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    useless barriers ruined almost all events lol
    Pointless , especially boss don’t spawn until all mobs dies , if the point is wait for ppl who don’t use speed then prolly make the duration longer ? They still have the choice to reach boss early ..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Running multi isnt about maximising yourself mate. I get triggered when i see people running on both sides and opening chests without others getting part of it. Either run solo or find pt that will run like that. Even tho i get triggered by tunners like you, i havent post a thread about it. Why? Because even tho i dont like it, you still have righr ti rub it like that. But seeing how you made post, i will talk about same thing you do to the others. As I said, either run solo or find pt with elixirs and it is solved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    Running multi isnt about maximising yourself mate. I get triggered when i see people running on both sides and opening chests without others getting part of it. Either run solo or find pt that will run like that. Even tho i get triggered by tunners like you, i havent post a thread about it. Why? Because even tho i dont like it, you still have righr ti rub it like that. But seeing how you made post, i will talk about same thing you do to the others. As I said, either run solo or find pt with elixirs and it is solved.

By seeing how I made post ? Huh ? it triggers u ? Oh I see

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

By seeing how I made post ? Huh ? it triggers u ? Oh I see
    You havent even read my post mate. Kinda sad but oh well. Seeing you dont realise anything, i will clear it up. Random parties arent about maximisng your own perfomance. Run solo or find pt with elixirs. Simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Lol without the barrier in random the greedy player will rule the event again waste the time and elix of the fair player just like last year. and if you follow what greedy player did all player will wait for nothing on the boss respawn spot.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snakeeyes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Lol this topic is so selfish. Are you really asking if they can make gold drop from boss only so you dont waste time on your elixer? This is unbelievable.. xD. Maybe add your ign aswell.. so we can all leave party when your in it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to swoutttt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes View Post
    Lol without the barrier in random the greedy player will rule the event again waste the time and elix of the fair player just like last year. and if you follow what greedy player did all player will wait for nothing on the boss respawn spot.
    Yea true ,if I think about it barrier is needed to stop players from running alone to boss etc. would be messy ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by swoutttt View Post
    Lol this topic is so selfish. Are you really asking if they can make gold drop from boss only so you dont waste time on your elixer? This is unbelievable.. xD. Maybe add your ign aswell.. so we can all leave party when your in it.
    Topic is so selfish ? I m asking to separate gold farm from event farm ,u think so selfish ? How is that ? Ok I’ll go valley try farm killing ring and company table as I have a choice here , bruhhh Lol , and I m saying ok how about it drops from boss like valley not like don’t let them loot gold .. do u see ppl who r in lix how they run fast pull fast and run to jarl ,it’s not only me lol sometimes just one guy goes back and let us all wait ..

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Topic is so selfish ? I m asking to separate gold farm from event farm ,u think so selfish ? How is that ? Ok I’ll go valley try farm killing ring and company table as I have a choice here , bruhhh Lol , and I m saying ok how about it drops from boss like valley not like don’t let them loot gold .. do u see ppl who r in lix how they run fast pull fast and run to jarl ,it’s not only me lol sometimes just one guy goes back and let us all wait ..
    And once again you make it about yourself lol. Will you figure out you arent only person in the world or in AL?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I’ve ignore listed many players like the OP. They ruin the run for others to satisfy themselves. Sad really. It’s just as fast to run in the same direction as a group than split and have to circle back. Needs more barriers imo, one at evry intersection.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

A possible solution could be the elixir only counting down inside the boss zone?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Question: Why don’t you just make a party? Its way easier than complaining here on forums. I personally have nothing against it, but STS won’t change the way gold drops in this event just because you are not satisfied with your elixir runs. Make a party and the problem is solved.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Silentkill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Razererxx View Post
    And once again you make it about yourself lol. Will you figure out you arent only person in the world or in AL?
    Deep bruh ..

Name:  204BE45A-2DC9-4245-A650-BBC67CD4BE1C.jpeg
Views: 589
Size:  310.8 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Wow what a selfish post , I for my part wish that things were like before and all four players had to stay at the door for it to open that way these people would learn to be more humble and patient with the less geared players

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger Mike For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am feeling you it so true 10 m of elixir is nt 4 runs it over nt be salty have use 18 or 25 elixir have nt loot a singel killer staff i think you shuld do elixir 30 m minimum Pls dvs the pp wil Buy the elixir and it will be more fun 2 run