Thread: Help me understand CINCO

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Unhappy Help me understand CINCO

MY QUESTION is, after seeing how the community(PvP) reacted to these changes, HOW did you come to the conclusion that if we don't like stat modifiers with 10 dmg 20 arm we going to love them when they give 60+ dmg and 100+ arm? if we didn't like how the gameplay was with high damage fbows we were gonna love it when there's l50 qtr weapons with 1k+ dmg or the l25 elite blaster? HOW? These sins have been done in the past but you went ahead and ruined the game.

Why did you try to fix something that was not broken?

Enchantments will NOT be removed, i accept this, BUT they DO NOT belong in pvp.
    Can't you make a special arena where you cant join if you have any awakened items equipped?

UNLESS Cinco knew op stats within twink pvp would upset everyone, LIKE IN THE PAST BUT WITH DIFFERENT EQUIPS, and people would inevitably start quitting low level pvp and go to endgame.
    Yes I am suggesting Cinco ruined twink pvp on purpose. Why? Money, WE DON'T CONTRIBUTE ENOUGH REVENUE TO BE CARED ABOUT. & we are an ungrateful bunch

btw thanks for putting time and work into this game, i understand that it should have been dead long ago but YOU did not give up on it.

I cant thank you enough for keeping this crazy little world afloat for so long.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boredyo For This Useful Post: